[3.24] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - Fast, fun to play

Anyone experimented with Ming's Heart for this build?

Edit: Probably a bad idea given its downsides. Easy enough to craft chaos res ring instead.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von krad_nz um 21.01.2024, 01:44:14
hi thedeathbeam.
you can upload a current video from the league here

it is still possible to give a set of classic scourge arrow and tanks at the same time
there probably won't be a problem with damage, but the tanks of the set probably are.
the build can be put together to fit all the content in the game.
I really like scourge arrow, but I hate dying, so I'm wondering if it can be built so that I don't die and have damage at the same time.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von spajjons um 25.01.2024, 13:24:50
when i summon my totens, they just die in a few seconds, how can i get they defenses up?
Set this character up as my highish-budget MF toon after getting the absurd luck of a Simplex Amulet on only my ~50th Blueprint of the league on my starter.

It’s pretty rippy, I gotta say — but though the life regen and combination of Petrified Blood/Progenesis keeps me feeling reasonably safe under sustained damage, I feel *exceptionally* vulnerable to one-shots and other major damage spikes. Is there a point where this lets up a bit? (And specifically for the MF build, would subbing the obligatory Mageblood/Headhunter in for Bisco’s help with comfort of survivability, or is that sacrificing too much in the way of +% quant/rarity?)
"
Lydsignal schrieb:
Set this character up as my highish-budget MF toon after getting the absurd luck of a Simplex Amulet on only my ~50th Blueprint of the league on my starter.

It’s pretty rippy, I gotta say — but though the life regen and combination of Petrified Blood/Progenesis keeps me feeling reasonably safe under sustained damage, I feel *exceptionally* vulnerable to one-shots and other major damage spikes. Is there a point where this lets up a bit? (And specifically for the MF build, would subbing the obligatory Mageblood/Headhunter in for Bisco’s help with comfort of survivability, or is that sacrificing too much in the way of +% quant/rarity?)

So for the MF setup there is few things you can do against one shots:

1. As you said swap belt, mageblood obviously useless here but headhunter is very good. Alternatively you have 2 other options, Burden of Truth, this is massive max hit boost as the MF setup does not have Sorrow of the Divine so its basically +1.2, 1.3k ES at all times. Other option is belt with high chaos res and flask effect, Darkscorn is making you vulnerable to phys hits because the MF setup does not have capped chaos res, you could try to fix this
2. Swap one of the rings for chaos res ring to cap out chaos res, same thing as the belt
3. You can just do both, you lose like 40 rarity and 10-15 quant but you will be a lot tankier. And both rarty and quant have diminishing returns so its most likely fine

"
Urushiba schrieb:
when i summon my totens, they just die in a few seconds, how can i get they defenses up?

I probs should put this to F.A.Q but this is common issue if you arent used to playing with ballistas, I grab a lot of regen here and there so I can spam totems often as thats how you are supposed to play with them basically. But on top you can grab stuff like Ironwood and sacrifice some damage for it and thats massive boost for totem defenses

"
spajjons schrieb:
hi thedeathbeam.
you can upload a current video from the league here

it is still possible to give a set of classic scourge arrow and tanks at the same time
there probably won't be a problem with damage, but the tanks of the set probably are.
the build can be put together to fit all the content in the game.
I really like scourge arrow, but I hate dying, so I'm wondering if it can be built so that I don't die and have damage at the same time.

I mostly skipped this league so no video from me sorry :(

Well if by classic scourge arrow you mean self cast then definitely no, they basically killed it with the enchant removal, you cant even clear with it properly anymore so you have to use different skill.

And for the defenses, it can definitely be done again, I just dont focus on defenses as much anymore as damage is a lot more effective especially against ubers, its not possible to tank shit like Maven beams and uber sirus degen zones anyway but its possibl to kill them quickly, pretty annoying balance with boss design but oh well. But if you wanted to be tanky then easy way is to use Divine Flesh + Progen + Doppelganger, you lose quite a bit of damage but you will still have plenty, and you will get a lot of defense. Alternatively just loreweave eternal damnation etc.

My builds:
Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2551841
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/
Yes, exactly.
thank you for answer.
I like scourge arrow and so I will have to convert to ballista. It is of course a more expensive set with progenesis. But you can't do anything about it. Thanks for your work by the way. Good job.
Checking in after hitting 38 challenges this league. Ubers were a breeze even with my compromised gear setup and Sirus felt easier this league, even if his fight somehow felt buggier. Charms let you do a lot of goofy stuff, and having a 20% permanent chill aura from one of them is a great piece of tech against bosses.
I notice the build has stacked lots of accuracy, how does accuracy affect the build?
It dosen't stack alot , accuracy is making shure our Hit Chance is 100% which is very important , since each hit is a poison stack tho you could have 100% chance to poison and your "Hit" basicly wont "hit" if u dont got accuracy ! some monsters are pretty evasive
Just here to thank OP for a great bulild. Safe leveling, good damage, great work man:)

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: