[3.7] Diabloyd's Avatar of Voidforge Jugg Cyclone / 7K+ HP / 3~4M+ Shaper DPS

"
Enterich schrieb:
"
vegamegagf schrieb:
im in love with this build, a little upgrade in ring and xoph blood.

Transcended flesh
Watcher's eye with hatred crit
Lethal Prife with
+40str
+5% str
+5% dd
+8% hp
+15% mult crit

you should add phys>fire or phys>cold conversion on your gloves.
its such a HUGE dps boost i cant believe u didnt got that yet when i see ur other uber expensive stuff ^^.

got this gloves today for 1 ex and the boost was pretty good :D

New adquisition 2.0
i craft spider and more life :D
Zuletzt bearbeitet von vegamegagf um 25.07.2019, 22:23:43
Just finished hydra at 71 with this build. it's really powerful. My gear really isn't that fantastic either on the rares and no corruptions on the uniques.
Thanks for the Juggernaut version. I really like it. It's working out great for me so far.
■► It's a business. You won't get the full experience.
■► Yes, this is an addiction. This is a Slot Machine. I am addicted.
■► You won't be rewarded. There is no reward.
Hi, I'm a bit of a noob!

I switched to this build after I started playing the league as a scion (ascendant) cyclone. It was too weak...

So far I'm liking it alot. Survives way better, although I've encountered some problems now when I've gotten up to higher tiers (t15, t16) with damage and survivability.

So if anyone could help me on what to upgrade or change out that would be highly appreciated. I currently have around 5-6ish exalts worth of currency to spend on upgrades but I don't know what to spend it on.

My POB: https://pastebin.com/x3TjJfxe

My items:
Spoiler

Hi,
what about this weapon ? Much better then voidforge ?

And what about killing some bosses in maps ? Mobs even legion no problem, but bosses are sometimes difficult to kill.Is it fire resistence on boss ?
"

Thread Review
Hi,
what about this weapon ? Much better then voidforge ?

And what about killing some bosses in maps ? Mobs even legion no problem, but bosses are sometimes difficult to kill.Is it fire resistence on boss ?

Voidforge is ~748.98 paper dps

This is ~635.25 paper dps

Voidforge has a 1/3 chance to be fire-dmg, which we get 100% of. (Avatar)

Voidforge has a 1/3 chance to be cold-dmg, which we get 90% of. (Avatar 50% + 40% from ring)

Voidforge has a 1/3 chance to be lightning-dmg, which we only get 50% of. (Avatar)

Your sword has a 1/1 chance to be physicaldmg, which we only get 50% of. (Avatar)

This builds dps is based on boosting fire dmg and converting other elements to fire, you can't get a lot of conversion with a pure phys sword, as you can then only get gear with physical to fire conversion.

Assuming 25% phys -> fire conversion on hands:

748.98/3*1.25+748.98/3*0.9+748.98/3*0.5 = 661.599 dps with voidforge

635.25*0.75 = 476.4375 dps with your sword.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von todnesser um 29.07.2019, 10:27:59
Thanks for answer !
Already equipped Voidforge ... now lvl 92 and no death (ok 1 when i had huge lag in delve :( )
Today i ll go uber elder :)
I just wanted to write in and say thank you for creating this build. As usual I came into this league and was trying all sorts of stuff. I'm a bit of an alt-aholic, admittedly. But I really wanted to finally kill shaper and maybe even take a run or two at uber elder, but that seemed like a longshot.

Last week I came across your build and everything just seemed to make sense. I've got everything rocking except for the Watcher's Eye, and I'm breezing through maps up to T12 and I'm only level 81. I've never been going so strong in any season, and I love the combination of tankiness and damage. Can't wait to grind out a few more levels and push in for shaper. I was even super lucky last night and manually 6-linked my voidforge in only 65 fusings!

Thanks again! Really appreciate the time and effort you put in here. Love it. Hands down, LOVE IT!
When i got blood and sand, hatred and aspect of spider reserved, i just got 34 mana left, it reserved 660 mana. How come yours just reserve 591?
"
Son_of_Beldar schrieb:
I just wanted to write in and say thank you for creating this build.

No problem, glad you're enjoying it :)

"
nufek1 schrieb:
When i got blood and sand, hatred and aspect of spider reserved, i just got 34 mana left, it reserved 660 mana. How come yours just reserve 591?

It is probably because your item with Aspect of Spider is socketed with a support gem. For example, Increased Duration can support Aspect of Spider, thus increasing its mana reservation.

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: