[3.7] Diabloyd's Avatar of Voidforge Jugg Cyclone / 7K+ HP / 3~4M+ Shaper DPS

"
diabloyd schrieb:
"
Riusaldregan schrieb:
Hey cool, I've been trying to decide on a Cyclone build for a couple of days but I wanted something tankier than Slayer because I've seen how nutty 5-way Legion encounters can go. I really wanted to take advantage of self-casting Immortal Call or Molten Shell, and this'll modify nicely into the former.

Plus I made this belt while playing around with fossils on a whim and I need a build to use it on, lol.

Ignore the buyout listed, I just put it in my sale tab with a ridiculous price because why not kek

What are your thoughts on Devoto's instead of Abyssus?

Dude this belt is disgusting lol

For clear speed, Devoto's should be the best for any cyclone build.

However, for 5-way Legion specifically, I think you'll need more damage to nuke down the bosses, rather than running faster, thus Abyssus would be better imo.

Excellent, thanks. This build has everything I wanted out of a Cyclone character; thoroughly sufficient DPS (even unchecking several things in Config leaves this at 1m Shaper DPS), nice AoE (how does your AoE with full Endurance charges compare to Slayer's?), some extra Movespeed from the ascendancy, not too expensive. Should be a lot of fun.

Your build could use a leveling tree or two; maybe something for ~40 passives, and then something for level 70? Not totally necessary but would be helpful.
"
Enterich schrieb:
Another one , i hope its okay to ask some questions :)

You have 50% phys>fire convertion from xophs right?

Why not use the 25 phys > fire from gloves , can go up to 50% with normaly rolled and crafted mod.

*edit* does it even work? Because AoF converts lightning and cold > fire , and pyre cold > fire.

- What nodes would you remove for an lvl 92 jugg?

Yes it works, but the result might not be as good as imagined though.

You can even get Incursion Mod Gloves with 25% phys converted, and craft another 25% phys conversion on it, which will give you 50% phys conversion in total.
(or you can just get a Hrimburn with 50% phys to cold)

With 50% phys conversion on the gloves, the damage buff is roughly 15%, which is not bad at all.

I chose not to use it because I really need some extra life and res on my character, and 15% damage buff is not enough. Unless I get a pair of very good gloves with T1 life and res, along with 25%+25% conversion on it.(but we know that's very rare and unrealistic).
Hrimburn is a straight loss for life/res, I will not consider it. If I'm using a unique glove, I'd rather use Oskarm, which gives some damage, some life, and free Assassin's Mark. (and this is 15% damage buff as well)

However, if you're not using Abyssus, this is absolutely a viable choice. You can get some thicc life/res on your helm, and simply use a Hrimburn to make up the dps loss.

Or if you'd prefer more AoE, a pair of 25% conversion incursion gloves with a "+1 range" on it should be a decent choice.

Edit note: Phys to Cold has the highest damage output (due to Hatred's more cold damage), the second one is Phys to Fire and the last is Phys to Lightning.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von diabloyd um 19.06.2019, 15:40:19
"
Riusaldregan schrieb:
"
diabloyd schrieb:
"
Riusaldregan schrieb:
Hey cool, I've been trying to decide on a Cyclone build for a couple of days but I wanted something tankier than Slayer because I've seen how nutty 5-way Legion encounters can go. I really wanted to take advantage of self-casting Immortal Call or Molten Shell, and this'll modify nicely into the former.

Plus I made this belt while playing around with fossils on a whim and I need a build to use it on, lol.

Ignore the buyout listed, I just put it in my sale tab with a ridiculous price because why not kek

What are your thoughts on Devoto's instead of Abyssus?

Dude this belt is disgusting lol

For clear speed, Devoto's should be the best for any cyclone build.

However, for 5-way Legion specifically, I think you'll need more damage to nuke down the bosses, rather than running faster, thus Abyssus would be better imo.

Excellent, thanks. This build has everything I wanted out of a Cyclone character; thoroughly sufficient DPS (even unchecking several things in Config leaves this at 1m Shaper DPS), nice AoE (how does your AoE with full Endurance charges compare to Slayer's?), some extra Movespeed from the ascendancy, not too expensive. Should be a lot of fun.

Your build could use a leveling tree or two; maybe something for ~40 passives, and then something for level 70? Not totally necessary but would be helpful.

The AoE with full End.Charges is exactly the same as Slayer's.

Here's a tree around level 40:
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/3.7.0/AAAABAEBAD38xxlRY76n2sHAGgHcR34FZlhjqZTzjVBHkGw1krXyhNkUIMABj2CaagUt2L33uRLhwQTWWGVNLbSpbha7d-NOKkMxbzsj0y5T5FG9NvSDTP-tCXgNjM9fP6kn9kiHaqLq7w55aMbYBsZ9czbohO907dNvWK967w==
First you'll need to allocate both Spirit Void and Vitality Void to ensure your survivability during early stages due to the lack of damage.

Then you can start to use Terminus Est at level 51, and get some juicy damage nodes on the tree, as well as getting enough %life. Here's the tree around level 70:
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/3.7.0/AAAABAEBABRNwBobqvxL840b-u569zLTbzWSj2D-jwUtOuFDMTpS3COYb5J9UWNQR-HvjM9fP6kn6hh9c-8O-OsUINl8vJ_HGYIHwQd07fZIYxd2rA48_goUcb6n2sF675BsR37BBFhjqZT3uZMPqW4Wu4TZz34B5y5TpleGYE4q8MSE7wbGeWh34y20tfIS4RiRiO3lz287ourXfodq5FEB3PSDTP-tCXgNNuiXCPoYvTY9_MAB2L3G2E3jJd9lTfJFWK-kGQ==
Zuletzt bearbeitet von diabloyd um 19.06.2019, 15:16:45
"
diabloyd schrieb:
"
Enterich schrieb:

Why not use the 25 phys > fire from gloves , can go up to 50% with normaly rolled and crafted mod.

*edit* does it even work? Because AoF converts lightning and cold > fire , and pyre cold > fire.

You can even get Incursion Mod Gloves with 25% phys converted, and craft another 25% phys conversion on it, which will give you 50% phys conversion in total.

Edit note: Phys to Cold has the highest damage output (due to Hatred's more cold damage), the second one is Phys to Fire and the last is Phys to Lightning.

I've just bought a nice cheap pair of gloves to try this on (Incursion + Bench Craft) and it's not letting me (well, my friend) do it. Says it already has a mod of this type. We tried Phys -> Fire and Phys -> Cold, I think this has been bugfix'd.

There's one pair of gloves listed for sale in all of Legion with the two stacked together and they're 50ex lul

Not bad, though, and an open suffix in case I get a free Leo slam.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Riusaldregan um 19.06.2019, 20:04:21
"
diabloyd schrieb:
"
Enterich schrieb:

(or you can just get a Hrimburn with 50% phys to cold)

With 50% phys conversion on the gloves, the damage buff is roughly 15%, which is not bad at all.

I chose not to use it because I really need some extra life and res on my character, and 15% damage buff is not enough. Unless I get a pair of very good gloves with T1 life and res, along with 25%+25% conversion on it.(but we know that's very rare and unrealistic).
Hrimburn is a straight loss for life/res, I will not consider it. If I'm using a unique glove, I'd rather use Oskarm, which gives some damage, some life, and free Assassin's Mark. (and this is 15% damage buff as well)

However, if you're not using Abyssus, this is absolutely a viable choice. You can get some thicc life/res on your helm, and simply use a Hrimburn to make up the dps loss.

Or if you'd prefer more AoE, a pair of 25% conversion incursion gloves with a "+1 range" on it should be a decent choice.

Thanks again for the detailed answer!
So fire/cold converted damage cant be caped? Because avatar already gives 50 % phys,light,cold>fire and pyre another 40% cold i was sure its already caped out.
So convertion in general can be overcaped above 100% ?
"
Enterich schrieb:

Thanks again for the detailed answer!
So fire/cold converted damage cant be caped? Because avatar already gives 50 % phys,light,cold>fire and pyre another 40% cold i was sure its already caped out.
So convertion in general can be overcaped above 100% ?

Hmmm....I don't think "overcapped" is the right word, nor does it exist. Conversion over 100% will not change the total converted damage.

And I think it's not capped yet.

AF : 50% cold to fire
Prye: 40% cold to fire
That's 90% of cold to fire in total.

However, the one we're talking about is Phys to Cold.

Af: 50% phys to fire
conversion gloves : 50% phys to cold

And because 90% of cold is converted to fire, so that means:

Gloves: 45% phys to fire.

So it's not capped, in fact it's very hard to cap it xD

Imho, there's no real reason to convert all type to fire, it's not that efficient in terms of damage (but it might be satisfying lol).
Zuletzt bearbeitet von diabloyd um 20.06.2019, 06:28:13
"
Riusaldregan schrieb:

I've just bought a nice cheap pair of gloves to try this on (Incursion + Bench Craft) and it's not letting me (well, my friend) do it. Says it already has a mod of this type. We tried Phys -> Fire and Phys -> Cold, I think this has been bugfix'd.

There's one pair of gloves listed for sale in all of Legion with the two stacked together and they're 50ex lul

Not bad, though, and an open suffix in case I get a free Leo slam.

so it was a bug ? What a shame....

anyway, your gloves are decent indeed xD

I might try and get a similar one next time :)
i've got some question.
according to your post, you only convert 90% of cold damage by Avatar of fire with pyre ring and 50% of lightning by avatar of fire.
Is it right? do i miss something?
I know nothing about voidforge mechanism so I wonder what should I do with those damage that are not converted.
Do I have to just ignore it? This build has enough deal even without them?
I take lot's of regret for this build. Thx for introduce me nice build :)
"
apostrophe_s schrieb:
i've got some question.
according to your post, you only convert 90% of cold damage by Avatar of fire with pyre ring and 50% of lightning by avatar of fire.
Is it right? do i miss something?
I know nothing about voidforge mechanism so I wonder what should I do with those damage that are not converted.
Do I have to just ignore it? This build has enough deal even without them?
I take lot's of regret for this build. Thx for introduce me nice build :)

Yes you're right, you can also make up the loss by using Hrimburn and Call of the Brotherhood.

More conversion might seem better, but in reality, it does not worth that much.

The only unique that is completely worth taking is Pyre, it can also destroy corpse which is a solid defensive mechanic.

And then you just can ignore the other damage types that are not fully converted, unless you can figure out how to solve the life/res problem.
Hey,

the build looks really great and I am gonna go for it.
I'm level 80 currently and wanted to ask you what I should cut from the Tree for now (planning on getting the Lethal Pride Jewel, so I'm using your Tree).

Best regards,

n3Ar22

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: