[3.7] Diabloyd's Avatar of Voidforge Jugg Cyclone / 7K+ HP / 3~4M+ Shaper DPS

Why is wise oak preferably taken over lions roar for general maping?
Regarding to PoB lion adds double as much damage as wiss oak.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Enterich um 20.06.2019, 11:48:20
"
n3Ar22 schrieb:
Hey,

the build looks really great and I am gonna go for it.
I'm level 80 currently and wanted to ask you what I should cut from the Tree for now (planning on getting the Lethal Pride Jewel, so I'm using your Tree).

Best regards,

n3Ar22

Thank you!

As for level 80....
something like this might be ok :)

But don't forget that every Legion jewel has different effects (dunno, there are like thousands of variations), so I suggest you stick to the general tree for now and test the Legion jewel in different sockets when you eventually get one.

Edit: damn i forgot to link the most important passive tree lmao

Here you go:

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/3.7.0/AAAABAEBAJcI3IzAGgd1WfN67xuq843cIxiR9zLTb-56aGXAAY9g_o8FLbXyxtg64aZXwKaGYDbowQdDMTpS891OKqyqggeE75J9jM9fP6knxVPcPXfj7w54DRQgEuG8n9i9xxkhVWMX9khlTXasDjyHahRxvqfawXKphNlHfpBsWGOplFFj_gqTDxo4Frst0uoYz3746y5T3DIFPAbGmG-77cEE97l5aC20kc6QVUh4iO3lz287ourXfqlu5FF07fSDTP8nL1BHPfzh7_oYrQm9Np8-YVLZfE3jfXM1kvJFWK8B3A==
Zuletzt bearbeitet von diabloyd um 20.06.2019, 12:42:55
"
Enterich schrieb:
Why is wise oak preferably taken over lions roar for general maping?
Regarding to PoB lion adds double as much damage as wiss oak.

Damage wise, Lion's Roar is the best.

However, this does not improve the QoL significantly when mapping because mobs die immediately already.

But the biggest downside is the knock-back, which can cause lots of bugs.....It's not the first time that I knocked back a normal map boss into a corner and became invincible xD

Wise Oak also uses fewer charges than Lion's Roar, and has a longer up-time. Plus, if provides elemental damage reduction.
(and if your res are balanced, the ele dama reduction will be very effective)
Zuletzt bearbeitet von diabloyd um 20.06.2019, 12:16:03
One big shortfall seems to be Chaos Resistance. We're not wearing Devotos, we only have four rare items equipped and two rare jewels, etc. How big a deal is the -60%? None of our defensive layers will mitigate incoming chaos damage.

Start with the presumption that Melee Physical Damage Support is the best sixth gem for damage, and Unyielding is good for radius (33).

Swapping Unyielding for Unrelenting is an insignificant damage loss for 7% more phys damage reduction, 8% elemental damage reduction, and 28% chaos resistance. Those numbers would drop temporarily if you're triggering Immortal Call, but Juggs get charges back pretty fast in my experience.

It's also a good chunk of radius lost, though (29). You can get back slightly more radius (34) than you lost by swapping Melee Phys for Pulverize, but you lose a chunk of damage and attack speed.

It doesn't really make sense to get rid of Undeniable or Unstoppable, they're so crammed full of value.

Even if we swap Unyielding for Unrelenting and Melee Phys for Pulverize, we're still at -32% Chaos Resistance. I guess just try to get some chaos resist on boots/ring/gloves/belt/jewels either way, if you can? I'm certainly going to be keeping my eye out.
"
Riusaldregan schrieb:
One big shortfall seems to be Chaos Resistance. We're not wearing Devotos, we only have four rare items equipped and two rare jewels, etc. How big a deal is the -60%? None of our defensive layers will mitigate incoming chaos damage.

Start with the presumption that Melee Physical Damage Support is the best sixth gem for damage, and Unyielding is good for radius (33).

Swapping Unyielding for Unrelenting is an insignificant damage loss for 7% more phys damage reduction, 8% elemental damage reduction, and 28% chaos resistance. Those numbers would drop temporarily if you're triggering Immortal Call, but Juggs get charges back pretty fast in my experience.

It's also a good chunk of radius lost, though (29). You can get back slightly more radius (34) than you lost by swapping Melee Phys for Pulverize, but you lose a chunk of damage and attack speed.

It doesn't really make sense to get rid of Undeniable or Unstoppable, they're so crammed full of value.

Even if we swap Unyielding for Unrelenting and Melee Phys for Pulverize, we're still at -32% Chaos Resistance. I guess just try to get some chaos resist on boots/ring/gloves/belt/jewels either way, if you can? I'm certainly going to be keeping my eye out.

From my personal experience, if playing SC, chaos damage aint no big deal at all.
I tried Unrelenting and I felt invincible xD
But since I wanted a more comfortable mapping experience, I swapped Unrelenting for Unstoppable, and still, nothing can really one shot me.
(Hell, even with Oskarm that reduces 10%+ chaos res I didn't feel that bad either)

If you're dealing with heavy chaos damage encounters like Chayula boss, take the chaos damage reduction Pantheon, bring an Amethyst flask. And at last, if allowed, you can even get The Broken Crown which can have up to 61% chaos res.

Other than this kind of specific case, I personally don't feel chaos res is really needed. Well, I'm talking about SC of course xD
"
diabloyd schrieb:
"
n3Ar22 schrieb:
Hey,

the build looks really great and I am gonna go for it.
I'm level 80 currently and wanted to ask you what I should cut from the Tree for now (planning on getting the Lethal Pride Jewel, so I'm using your Tree).

Best regards,

n3Ar22

Thank you!

As for level 80....
something like this might be ok :)

But don't forget that every Legion jewel has different effects (dunno, there are like thousands of variations), so I suggest you stick to the general tree for now and test the Legion jewel in different sockets when you eventually get one.

Edit: damn i forgot to link the most important passive tree lmao

Here you go:

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/3.7.0/AAAABAEBAJcI3IzAGgd1WfN67xuq843cIxiR9zLTb-56aGXAAY9g_o8FLbXyxtg64aZXwKaGYDbowQdDMTpS891OKqyqggeE75J9jM9fP6knxVPcPXfj7w54DRQgEuG8n9i9xxkhVWMX9khlTXasDjyHahRxvqfawXKphNlHfpBsWGOplFFj_gqTDxo4Frst0uoYz3746y5T3DIFPAbGmG-77cEE97l5aC20kc6QVUh4iO3lz287ourXfqlu5FF07fSDTP8nL1BHPfzh7_oYrQm9Np8-YVLZfE3jfXM1kvJFWK8B3A==

Thanks a lot for your answer.
FYI: I bought the exact same seed you have on your jewel, Lethal Pride with 10614 Warriors under Kaom, for 30c.
It does exactly the same for me as it does for you. Just in case you want to include it into your guide ;)

What about using pyre with shaped base with mark of the elder?
"
knehtq schrieb:

hmmm.....yes you can but..
I don't think it would be worth the investment.

Damage wise, using the unique ring Call of the Brotherhood can provide almost the same damage as the mark of the elder (if Pyre is shaped).

I personally would prefer a normal rare ring due to its life/res bonus for more survivability.
"
n3Ar22 schrieb:

Thanks a lot for your answer.
FYI: I bought the exact same seed you have on your jewel, Lethal Pride with 10614 Warriors under Kaom, for 30c.
It does exactly the same for me as it does for you. Just in case you want to include it into your guide ;)

Sure, I included this feature in the post :)

I got this one in a 2-way legion encounter, used a single Divine on it and found it quite decent for my build

Guess I got lucky xD
"
knehtq schrieb:

Im planing the same right now. Assassins mark and cwdt doesnt work well for maping, not applied to frozen legion monsters, and power charges are not often up.

But im considering to drop abyssus then, assassins mark rings with decent rolls for int/life/res are unpayable so i need the res/stats from the helmet.
Maybe annuling and multimod an assassins mark ring. But int rolls are very low when crafted.

I have some other questions:

- what minor pantheon are you using?
- anything you would change for a safe shaper kill? Taste of hate, other pantheon? Cold res should be the lowest res for sure with wise oak. Maybe conc effect is worth taking instead of combustion?
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Enterich um 22.06.2019, 04:16:43

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: