[3.8] FrozenSentinel's Lightning Fast Budget Magic Finder - 500% Movespeed & 110% Item Quantity

Hi,I dont understand why you recommend like 7 jewels and then on the tree there are only 4 jewel sockets used. Maybe Im blind?

Zuletzt bearbeitet von Miyavi um 29.09.2019, 06:14:58
"
inzztw schrieb:
main source of the DPS for this build is Abyss jewel.
don't forget that..
and yeah, its glass canon build, you will die a lot.. like a lot..
but still rewarding.
skip the boss for burial chamber, its not worth it.

You shouldn't be dying a lot. I might die once every hundred maps currently, I suggest checking out my stream: FrozenSentinel
Gotta go fast
so you go back and loot everything AFTER you cleared the whole map?
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
"
xenochaos1 schrieb:
so you go back and loot everything AFTER you cleared the whole map?
I don't. I run a tight loot filter, and I'm pretty quick at picking up the stuff that matters. Also, the mirage archer is pretty capable of killing nearly everything around you by itself, which lets you pick up loot.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
Can someone hit me up with a tankier PoB? I got all the necessary items but I die so crazy fast because I run around with less than 2k health, that's not really fun.

I wouldn't mind sacrificing movement speed for some more beef since the build would still be crazy fast but hitting 4k+ life at level 80+ would be really nice.
hey what skill i should put on amu?
Hi there

Can you advise what gear to use if I want to run elder t16s and blights? Want it to be semi safe and with dps for bosses to run T16 tower maps :)
Im lvl77 with with build. I have no idea how you deal that amount of damage. Blight encounters are basically impossible to do, not just bosses but regular blue monsters too.
i have 50% critical strike chance, and trying to pump up my crit multiplier for extra dmg.
I have to use hatred for extra dmg, cant use grace..

"
dehogynem schrieb:
Im lvl77 with with build. I have no idea how you deal that amount of damage. Blight encounters are basically impossible to do, not just bosses but regular blue monsters too.
i have 50% critical strike chance, and trying to pump up my crit multiplier for extra dmg.
I have to use hatred for extra dmg, cant use grace..

Of course u're not dealing enough dmg at lvl 77. Need to have lvl 92 at least to get optimal number of jewel sockets for searching eye jewels with elem dmg.
I suggest switching to Lightning arrow/ Ice Shot until you are lvl 92+. And might think of dropping Divination Distillate flask setup for Dying sun + Diamond Flask + Atziri's Promise.

As of my experience, TS has lost it's fame of clearspeed this league as it requiers multiple shots be fired to clear packs due to Fork bug being removed (Rigwald's). And since this MF build values IIQ and MS over dps, best to use is LA/Ice shot. Ice shot has greatest AOE clear but lacks single target dmg (can skip lot's of rares on a map) when LA has less reliable huge AOE 1-shot kills but clears packs with rares much more reliable.

I prefer Ice shot cause u can run more and shoot less and actually let your Mirage Archer do the work for you. Also, Ice shot deals main dmg on packs from it's cone aoe which converts all phys to cold = best for phys reflect maps, it scales well with +50% aoe from ascendancy. I don't bother missing some rare mobs cause u don;t invest a lot in t4 burials and clear maps with 300% MS within ~40-45 sec including looting.

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: