[3.8] FrozenSentinel's Lightning Fast Budget Magic Finder - 500% Movespeed & 110% Item Quantity

I wanted to get a feel for the mechanics before committing in 3.7.

So I managed to level up to 82 Deadeye in FB and just transitioned into the blood magic/flasks setup. I leveled A1-10 with toxic rain/HoA which was really smooth and I'd probably do that again. At maps I experimented with ice shot and tornado shot and respeced my tree 3 or 4 times and pretty much all variations where ok'ish.

Now I'm running on 5 links and actually I have not even done the 3rd lab (lol oops) but it works with manual firing since mirage archer is helpful but can't clear. Def a challenge to stay alive but its a fun challenge. Especially in FB where things are really nuts at times.

If I read correctly flat damage on abyss jewels is being nerfed. How hard to do you think might hit this build? Possible to give up some movement nodes for DPS ones if needed?

Thanks for the build, quite interesting.
Is this build going to updated for 3.7? It looks like we got quite a few good Bow skill nodes on the tree now.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von AngelaZiegler um 05.06.2019, 06:21:55
Hey speedy, with the new life buff to magic and rare mobs. Is this build still viable to clear BC?
Great guide may try it on 3.7!
Could you please update the tree for 3.7 ?

███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░░░▄█▄░▄█▄░░
█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░░░▀█████▀░░
█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░░░░░▀█▀░░░░
"
redmalloc schrieb:
I wanted to get a feel for the mechanics before committing in 3.7.

So I managed to level up to 82 Deadeye in FB and just transitioned into the blood magic/flasks setup. I leveled A1-10 with toxic rain/HoA which was really smooth and I'd probably do that again. At maps I experimented with ice shot and tornado shot and respeced my tree 3 or 4 times and pretty much all variations where ok'ish.

Now I'm running on 5 links and actually I have not even done the 3rd lab (lol oops) but it works with manual firing since mirage archer is helpful but can't clear. Def a challenge to stay alive but its a fun challenge. Especially in FB where things are really nuts at times.

If I read correctly flat damage on abyss jewels is being nerfed. How hard to do you think might hit this build? Possible to give up some movement nodes for DPS ones if needed?

Thanks for the build, quite interesting.

Hey, the abyss jewel nerf will not hit us super hard since we only have 3 rares anyway, the rest are unique. Overall from the flat damage alone you will lose about 10-15% of your total DPS. You can make this back by opting out of the 3 point jewel node near acrobatics for some DPS nodes.

There will be some other alternatives to help with DPS, but overall it shouldn't change much.
Gotta go fast
"
Hey speedy, with the new life buff to magic and rare mobs. Is this build still viable to clear BC?

It shouldn't make much difference for us. We may find the occasional rare mob that doesn't die with the rest of the pack but most of the loot comes from magics and normals anyway. Leaving a couple rares behind won't change much.
Gotta go fast
"
AngelaZiegler schrieb:
Is this build going to updated for 3.7? It looks like we got quite a few good Bow skill nodes on the tree now.

I have done a quick PoB update for 3.7: https://pastebin.com/HmHJzBTP

The main difference is I dropped inspired learning as it's been nerfed. This saves you ~20 exalts to fully gear.

Overall we gain about 10% total DPS, lose 100 life, lose 7% (487 -> 480) movement speed, and gain a lot of evasion.

I will experiment with new gems and items at some point, but this should get you started!
Gotta go fast
"
Hey0cean schrieb:
Could you please update the tree for 3.7 ?

Give this a try: https://pastebin.com/HmHJzBTP
Gotta go fast
I've updated the guide with the passive tree for 3.7
Gotta go fast

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: