[3.8] FrozenSentinel's Lightning Fast Budget Magic Finder - 500% Movespeed & 110% Item Quantity

the queen of the forest gives u 75% move speed if u have 45k evasion, and 25% is reduced, 75% - 25% = 50% move speed + 3% move speed from art of the gladiator
i cant see any leech in the jewels, equips or passives, the only one is the 9 exalteds quills that give 7 life for each enemy hit how can support blood magic to leveling the cost of tornado shot is really high in the lv 60
"
Mokurp schrieb:
i cant see any leech in the jewels, equips or passives, the only one is the 9 exalteds quills that give 7 life for each enemy hit how can support blood magic to leveling the cost of tornado shot is really high in the lv 60

Blood Rage
Nevermind.. I read and found what I needed! I can't wait to try this build out.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Pracis um 28.06.2019, 09:55:22
Your playstyle section doesnt mention assassin's mark and herald etc.

Do we use them? Or only activate Herald of ice.
"
imRadial schrieb:

if u put assa mark + curse on hit in your herald setup its activate the asa mark
"
ELCartucho73 schrieb:
"
imRadial schrieb:

if u put assa mark + curse on hit in your herald setup its activate the asa mark

Aah makes sense, and how do we keep the distillate flask up? Im at full health mostly (Early tier maps) so it never activates which is a waste.
If you 6-link your Tornado Shot with Blood Magic and the other stuff, you should lose enough life to keep up the Divination Distillate.

But on a side note:

I checked your gear and gemlinks and it's a bit off:

You should swap out Innervate Support for Curse on Hit, else this setup is useless.

You also missing Grace, you run Herald of Ice and Grace as Auras.

And i don't know why you wearing Heatshiver...try Starkonjas or Rats Nest as budget options or of course Devotos (more expensive).
But the goal should be a +2 TS enchantment helmet!

Good luck on the grind!
im doing the tankier build now. hope it goes well.. v expensive build by the way. even the stated quiver with 3 sockets is a few exalted.
one more question (maybe more)

Rigwalds Quills.. what implicits are considered the best? I saw one with:

Projectiles deal (20–25)% increased Damage for each time they have Chained

is this implicit better than the add X damage to bow attacks?

Thanks for any responses!

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: