[3.9] Endurance Charge Jugg

Hi, I’m 36/40 challenges this league because I’ve been using this build. I can do sirus awakening level 8 deathless and the only upgrades I have left is min maxing and getting end game jewels. My character name is Ameeny if anyone wants to take a look. I prioritized dps more than tankiness, if I drop some of the dps nodes I can easily get to 7k+ life. I also didn’t take the unstoppable ascendancy node for most of the league, I took unbreakable. I dont really need more tankiness now since I’m mainly doing maps and sirus now, but I recommend taking it.

One last thing to mention, the boots, the gloves, the chest, and helmet can all be changed to your preferences! I used belly of the beast for most of the league and I’ve had no problem using kaom’s roots. The gloves have always been rares though. The nebulochs, xoph’s blood, and kaom’s way are core items. I didn’t replace one of my rings until I crafted my current chest to give me +1 curse and then I crafted a double curse on hit ring.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von amin0 um 23.02.2020, 12:07:50
"
amin0 schrieb:
Hi, I’m 36/40 challenges this league because I’ve been using this build. I can do sirus awakening level 8 deathless and the only upgrades I have left is min maxing and getting end game jewels. My character name is Ameeny if anyone wants to take a look. I prioritized dps more than tankiness, if I drop some of the dps nodes I can easily get to 7k+ life. I also didn’t take the unstoppable ascendancy node for most of the league, I took unbreakable. I dont really need more tankiness now since I’m mainly doing maps and sirus now, but I recommend taking it.

One last thing to mention, the boots, the gloves, the chest, and helmet can all be changed to your preferences! I used belly of the beast for most of the league and I’ve had no problem using kaom’s roots. The gloves have always been rares though. The nebulochs, xoph’s blood, and kaom’s way are core items. I didn’t replace one of my rings until I crafted my current chest to give me +1 curse and then I crafted a double curse on hit ring.

Awesome! I glad you liked it. Thanks for sharing.
*Fixed a bug which caused skills with damaging effects that were disconnected from the initial skill use (such as Molten Strike, Fire Storm, Wild Strike, and a number of others) which were supported by effects that triggered multiple successive uses of the skill (Multistrike, Greater Spell Echo and Unleash) to not apply the support gem's damage penalty or enhancement to those delayed effects, or even to the successive skill uses. This resulted in less damage being dealt by several skills when supported by Multistrike than they were intended to deal, and more damage by skills supported by Greater Spell Echo and Unleash.

Well, shit. No wonder the damage felt awful since the nerfs.
"
Vivan schrieb:
*Fixed a bug which caused skills with damaging effects that were disconnected from the initial skill use (such as Molten Strike, Fire Storm, Wild Strike, and a number of others) which were supported by effects that triggered multiple successive uses of the skill (Multistrike, Greater Spell Echo and Unleash) to not apply the support gem's damage penalty or enhancement to those delayed effects, or even to the successive skill uses. This resulted in less damage being dealt by several skills when supported by Multistrike than they were intended to deal, and more damage by skills supported by Greater Spell Echo and Unleash.

Well, shit. No wonder the damage felt awful since the nerfs.

So this Build should be decent for 3.10?

Think I'm going to try this one this league
"
Le_Pas_Gentil schrieb:

So this Build should be decent for 3.10?

Think I'm going to try this one this league

Should at least be significantly stronger than the last 2-3 leagues, although it won't show on paper.

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: