[3.11] YABB (Yet Another Bow Build) +5/+6 Ice Shot Chaingunner Delve 600+ Updated for 3.11

"
Armant schrieb:
"
SynixProcessing schrieb:
Yeah you're right on the Precision also means if you can get a watcher's eye with
+50 Crit Multi with Precision
1.8% Hatred Crit Chance.

And that watcher's eye should be much cheaper than double hatred - good point :)

I do wanna try Inspiration Support for Scourge Arrow in place of DoFL in case its better.
I make odd builds and sometimes write guides.
My updates and other junk are at https://www.youtube.com/user/Psywearebabylon
Been playing since before Atziri so got maybe 1% of the games intricacies learnt. Only 4 million more hours playing to be classed as a rank amateur :D
And another (possible stupid) question. Have you tried using the same skill ("Ice shot") config for both (multi-target and single-target) types of fights? In that case you can use your second 6L for auras config:
+1 to Level of Socketed Gems corruption
"Empower Support" lvl 4 (lvl 5 with corruption)
"Hatred" lvl 21 (lvl 22 with corruption -> lvl 26 with "Empower Support")
"Herald of Ice" lvl 21 (lvl 22 with corruption -> lvl 26 with "Empower Support")
"Curse on Hit" + "Assassin's Mark"
and for 6th socket "Onslaught Support" (if there is no other trigger) or "Enlighten Support" on lvl 4 (lvl 5 with corruption) that will saved nice amount of mana (84% mana reservation costs).

I don't know how expensive can be "Hyrri's Ire" with +1 to socketed gems (or +2 to socketed aura gems - will do almost the same for possible lower costs), but even without that corruption auras will have 24 lvl and lower mana reservation costs.

Is is worth doing something like that? Or single-target fight with default "Ice Shot" configuration will be too much painfull and having second 6L skill config for these fights is much better option?
"
Armant schrieb:
And another (possible stupid) question. Have you tried using the same skill ("Ice shot") config for both (multi-target and single-target) types of fights? In that case you can use your second 6L for auras config:
+1 to Level of Socketed Gems corruption
"Empower Support" lvl 4 (lvl 5 with corruption)
"Hatred" lvl 21 (lvl 22 with corruption -> lvl 26 with "Empower Support")
"Herald of Ice" lvl 21 (lvl 22 with corruption -> lvl 26 with "Empower Support")
"Curse on Hit" + "Assassin's Mark"
and for 6th socket "Onslaught Support" (if there is no other trigger) or "Enlighten Support" on lvl 4 (lvl 5 with corruption) that will saved nice amount of mana (84% mana reservation costs).

I don't know how expensive can be "Hyrri's Ire" with +1 to socketed gems (or +2 to socketed aura gems - will do almost the same for possible lower costs), but even without that corruption auras will have 24 lvl and lower mana reservation costs.

Is is worth doing something like that? Or single-target fight with default "Ice Shot" configuration will be too much painfull and having second 6L skill config for these fights is much better option?

This was Shaper with Ice Shot back in 3.7 so before the last buff, I was also fucking knackered and it was perfectly doable

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dh743v4cIz0

The Single Target one is Ice Shot - DoFL - Ele Damage with Attacks - Awakened Added Cold - Hypothermia - Inc Crit Strikes/Damage.

With a bit of tweaking 10million dps Ice shot's easily doable. 15-20million min maxed
Been playing since before Atziri so got maybe 1% of the games intricacies learnt. Only 4 million more hours playing to be classed as a rank amateur :D
Is there any reason to put Green nightmare in the slot near survivalist as opposed to the one in the bottom middle near cloth and chain?
"
lapen schrieb:
Is there any reason to put Green nightmare in the slot near survivalist as opposed to the one in the bottom middle near cloth and chain?

+1 max cold Res more than anything
"
lapen schrieb:

Good point. "The Green Nightmare" jewel near "Survivalist" affects two "all elemental resists" nodes with summary +11% value. Putting that jewel into socket near "Golem's Blood" will affect two "all elemental resists" nodes with summary +15% value - that means 5% Dodge instead of 4%.
"
Armant schrieb:
"
lapen schrieb:

Good point. "The Green Nightmare" jewel near "Survivalist" affects two "all elemental resists" nodes with summary +11% value. Putting that jewel into socket near "Golem's Blood" will affect two "all elemental resists" nodes with summary +15% value - that means 5% Dodge instead of 4%.

Max Resistances pretty much beats anything due it negating the damage completely. Especially with Cold DoT effects and flasks no longer adding max ele res
"
SynixProcessing schrieb:
Max Resistances pretty much beats anything due it negating the damage completely. Especially with Cold DoT effects and flasks no longer adding max ele res

But the only suggested change is switching jewels in sockets, not unallocating "Survivalist" - if you move your "The Green Nightmare" jewel into socket next to "Golem's Blood" you will have 1% more Dodge without any negative consequences.
Hey thanks for the guide,

What do you think about a MF version of your build ? Could you make a small section of a MF variant version ? Would be very nice !

Will you be updated PoB again once once PoB is updated with new gems/hyrri nerf/etc?

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: