[3.11] YABB (Yet Another Bow Build) +5/+6 Ice Shot Chaingunner Delve 600+ Updated for 3.11

"
wtfbliz schrieb:
If I took a watcher eye with 40% phys to cold convert and then unallocated those 3 cold nodes on the tree, can someone find me more dps or is it not worth? the bottom of that ring is slightly more dps, but only 3-4%

Wouldn't really be worth it tbh, although if you took Winter Spirit too you'd get a big boost to barrage damage having that be 80% cold then
I make odd builds and sometimes write guides.
My updates and other junk are at https://www.youtube.com/user/Psywearebabylon
Been playing since before Atziri so got maybe 1% of the games intricacies learnt. Only 4 million more hours playing to be classed as a rank amateur :D
Firstly I want to say hello.I just started your build and I have a quesion the amulet you prefer is corrupted just because of that we can not anoint.Can we use a non corrupted version of gloomfang?
"
ConserN schrieb:
Firstly I want to say hello.I just started your build and I have a quesion the amulet you prefer is corrupted just because of that we can not anoint.Can we use a non corrupted version of gloomfang?

yeah that's all good, annoint throatseeker to it for +30% crit multi
Been playing since before Atziri so got maybe 1% of the games intricacies learnt. Only 4 million more hours playing to be classed as a rank amateur :D
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Rea1ity11 um 11.01.2022, 20:29:07
"
SynixProcessing schrieb:
"
ConserN schrieb:

if you have lionseye glare you can also anoint Adders Touch. Its 30% multi plus a bit of extra stuff. Not huge, but its a pure superset of throatseeker
"
SynixProcessing schrieb:

I found that I got better damage for bosses like Elder/Shaper/Guardians when annointing Divine Judgement. But this depends on the gear and gem links you're using ofc. It's also a bit cheaper to annoint.
I love to delve, can I delve with this build, like in atleast 400 depth?
"
SynixProcessing schrieb:
"
ConserN schrieb:

I anointed the throatseeker right now I m 88 and can not lvl up I think I must lose some dps to max dogde chances.Secondly I bought a random ring with aspect of the cat.As auras I m using hatred and herald of ice:Pretty standart for build.But when I use aspect of the cat there is only 46 mana left.So I sould not use it?I have enlighten lvl 3 on hatred btw.Also thx for your answers.I also f up coz I did not choose alira and choose skill point I m not using gloomfang.I went for yoke to cap res.Because I dropped a storm's gift with lvl 8 frostbite on hit and I m using it that's the only way to cap it.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von ConserN um 06.10.2019, 05:17:08
Few Q:
1) Since I'm playing on PS4 and I don't want to swap weapons, what should I use: scourge or barrage?
2) I have Opus, Demise, Lioneys jewel and elder ring+gloomfang. What should I upgrade next? Chest? I'm using Tabula rn.
"
ConserN schrieb:
"
SynixProcessing schrieb:
"
ConserN schrieb:

I anointed the throatseeker right now I m 88 and can not lvl up I think I must lose some dps to max dogde chances.Secondly I bought a random ring with aspect of the cat.As auras I m using hatred and herald of ice:Pretty standart for build.But when I use aspect of the cat there is only 46 mana left.So I sould not use it?I have enlighten lvl 3 on hatred btw.Also thx for your answers.I also f up coz I did not choose alira and choose skill point I m not using gloomfang.I went for yoke to cap res.Because I dropped a storm's gift with lvl 8 frostbite on hit and I m using it that's the only way to cap it.

Yeah Aspect of the Cat is not needed at all, i don't mention it in the guide, it's just on the ring I use cos I have another build involving Farrul's Fur.

You can get the book of reform recipe to swap to Alira

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Book_of_Reform_(Alira)

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: