[3.9] Zed's Dex Stacking Ranger Guide (Outdated & Mostly Legacy)

This build is awesome, top tier damage and clear speed, also doable on budget.

Threw 10ex into a build and can run t15 very fast, blight encounters is so easy with this build, high damage and coverage does the job, usually I just build empowering+minion and start offscreening, I would say this build is quite safe and reliable, especially with arrow dancing.

I noticed that powerful precision+damage support gives me much more damage than ricochet+chain support, ofcourse it's less clear speed, but blight encounters requires really high aoe damage.

Still missing better 6 link bow, better rares, 6 link hyrri's ire and corrupted gloves, don't know which one to take though. With all these items I would be able to rich 12 mil damage, which is good for 30ex, considering how fast can this build go through maps.

Very good build again, much cheaper, but deals more damage than traditional ele bow build.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Salvi123 um 18.09.2019, 19:14:05
"
Salvi123 schrieb:

Threw 10ex into a build and can run t15 very fast, blight encounters is so easy with this build, high damage and coverage does the job, usually I just build empowering+minion and start offscreening, I would say this build is quite safe and reliable, especially with arrow dancing.

I noticed that powerful precision+damage support gives me much more damage than ricochet+chain support, ofcourse it's less clear speed, but blight encounters requires really high aoe damage.

Still missing better 6 link bow, better rares, 6 link hyrri's ire and corrupted gloves, don't know which one to take though. With all these items I would be able to rich 12 mil damage, which is good for 30ex, considering how fast can this build go through maps.

Very good build again, much cheaper, but deals more damage than traditional ele bow build.

u will never reach 12 million shaper dps with 30 ex investment xD even with 100 ex u will not have 12 million shaper dps. u can get 4-8 but that depends on your investment. Gear got sooooooooo much more expensive. The gear with "27 million" unrealistic dps on front page costs more then 200 ex nowadays
Zuletzt bearbeitet von reggie_gakil um 19.09.2019, 04:26:04
"
reggie_gakil schrieb:
"
Salvi123 schrieb:

u will never reach 12 million shaper dps with 30 ex investment xD even with 100 ex u will not have 12 million shaper dps. u can get 4-8 but that depends on your investment. Gear got sooooooooo much more expensive. The gear with "27 million" unrealistic dps on front page costs more then 200 ex nowadays

I'm going to be updating the original posts pob. One will be with realistic gear and one with my gear in standard. When I made those pob's originally, I wasn't great with the program and had too many skills enabled etc., which I didn't realize that things like vaal haste were on. Also people kept asking how to fit in anger as well, which I was confused about, but then I realized was a mistake on my end. Also you'll never shock a boss unless it's with focus or vinktar, etc. Yoke is for mapping!

It is slightly unfortunate how popular this build has gotten, purely because the cost of the gear in the OP was probably less than a HH at the time (which itself was closer to 40 exalts or cheaper). Especially rings and the bow. Woe Grip I bought for like 55 chaos and ended up selling for around 15 exalts after the build got popular. The bow I got for like 5 exalts, but I had to 6 link it.
Mirror Service: view-thread/2466500
Ultimate Dex Stacking Guide: view-thread/2466188
This Build is still very good im playing it for 2 leagues straight its definetly the Most powerful bow Build out there. People just Need to stop thinking that they will faceroll with 30 Ex investment. This Build reminds me of old ele wander high investment high clear and Boss dmg low investment still great clear but mediocre Boss dmg
How do you deal with mana? LA costs 63 mana and I have only 84 available. If a shot misses I have to wait for mana regen. So Enlighten is mandatory I guess?

@edit: Now at 150 mana with Enlighten 3.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von moepmoep12 um 20.09.2019, 12:19:03
"
moepmoep12 schrieb:
How do you deal with mana? LA costs 63 mana and I have only 84 available. If a shot misses I have to wait for mana regen. So Enlighten is mandatory I guess?

@edit: Now at 150 mana with Enlighten 3.

I don't use an enlighten and I have 200 mana. Do you have stuff linked to your herald that shouldn't be?
This build is just amazing. I'm farming sexanted t16 maps and clearspeed is absolute top tier and even better than a QotF wander. T16 bosses die within 0.25s. Blight encounters are very easy. The only downside is that you will occasionally die to one-shots.

I've spent about 20ex max and crafted the bow myself. Lvl 88 with 4.5k hp.
I think my tree can be improved though. I have yet to reroll my brutal restraint.

What to catch with Brutal Restraint?
Thanks for the great build mate! Filmed my Uber Elder run at blight league with that.https://youtu.be/_rnTnNz30pM
Enjoing it so far
"
KriskoStyle schrieb:
Thanks for the great build mate! Filmed my Uber Elder run at blight league with that.https://youtu.be/_rnTnNz30pM
Enjoing it so far

Very nice kill. Mind if I put it in the Video section of the main post?

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: