[3.9] Zed's Dex Stacking Ranger Guide (Outdated & Mostly Legacy)

"
Stermor schrieb:

I got this bow, with +1 pierce on the bow should i drop the pierce gem for something else? or the more pierce the better?

are you trying to create a mirror tier bow for league? because that thing is nuts. I personally don't advocate running pierce at all with chain, because they were against each other.
Mirror Service: view-thread/2466500
Ultimate Dex Stacking Guide: view-thread/2466188
"
"
Stermor schrieb:

I got this bow, with +1 pierce on the bow should i drop the pierce gem for something else? or the more pierce the better?

are you trying to create a mirror tier bow for league? because that thing is nuts. I personally don't advocate running pierce at all with chain, because they were against each other.

I wasn't really trying, but i got quite lucky 31 attempts in i got this. i got it 6linked now, just need white sockets syndicate farm now:P

I copied the pob code, which has lighting arrow linked with pierce? which is were the question comes from.
"
Stermor schrieb:
"
"
Stermor schrieb:

I wasn't really trying, but i got quite lucky 31 attempts in i got this. i got it 6linked now, just need white sockets syndicate farm now:P

I copied the pob code, which has lighting arrow linked with pierce? which is were the question comes from.

Sorry the pob is super outdated and I'm not very good with the program. lightning arrow links should have chain and not pierce. Pierce used to be better before the buffed chain by a huge amount.
Hi these are my gear

I just got the +1 maximum frenzy charge on gloves. My question is how am I going to generate frenzy charge?
And also Im going to change my ring to Assassins mark on hit ring as well, What should I put instead of Assassins mark gem? Thank you, ur build is awesome!
Last question, in PoB the fractal thought doesn't get calculated properly, It won’t count that my str is higher than int and doesn’t apply the mod, I was wondering if any of u having the same problem? Ty
"
youjizz69 schrieb:
Hi these are my gear

I just got the +1 maximum frenzy charge on gloves. My question is how am I going to generate frenzy charge?
And also Im going to change my ring to Assassins mark on hit ring as well, What should I put instead of Assassins mark gem? Thank you, ur build is awesome!
Last question, in PoB the fractal thought doesn't get calculated properly, It won’t count that my str is higher than int and doesn’t apply the mod, I was wondering if any of u having the same problem? Ty

Update your pob or add 15% to another item. U will use Ice Bite in your clear setup for frenzy charges
"
reggie_gakil schrieb:
"
youjizz69 schrieb:
Hi these are my gear

Update your pob or add 15% to another item. U will use Ice Bite in your clear setup for frenzy charges

Thanks for replying. And what about gems to replace assassins mark in boots? Thank you
Could someone please post a POB that is updated to 3.8? Couldn't find one on OP.

First bow build and any additional leveling tips would be appreciated.

Other Questions:

1) Should we use Tornado Shot while leveling or stick with rain of arrows or lightning arrow?

2) Which leveling bow uniques should we progress through?

3) Has anyone gone the Raider Ascendancy route? How did it work out in 3.8?

Thank you!
Zuletzt bearbeitet von ThisIsTilted um 17.09.2019, 13:34:57
"
Could someone please post a POB that is updated to 3.8? Couldn't find one on OP.

First bow build and any additional leveling tips would be appreciated.

Other Questions:

1) Should we use Tornado Shot while leveling or stick with rain of arrows or lightning arrow?

2) Which leveling bow uniques should we progress through?

3) Has anyone gone the Raider Ascendancy route? How did it work out in 3.8?

Thank you!

I'll get around to updating the POB. I have one for personal use, but it is using the gear I have in standard, which is ridiculous so...

1) I always level with Rain of Arrows

2) I use stormcloud until a rare with high ele damage drops

3) Raider Ascendancy is great. I really like it now. Definitely less damage, but a lot of survivability and utility.
I divined a lot of brutal restraint today and i got my upgrade also today. So im selling my second best Brutal Restraint one. It took me from 993 to 1225 dex at the right raider tree with ease. its rly good

should i keep it like this or use imprint and roll again?

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: