[3.8] Demi's Fastest Lemon: 190% Quantity Legacy MF Windripper Raider (ALL SKILLS + ALL CONTENT)

"
Imbi55_Br0nk0 schrieb:

Hey, thanks for the answer.

I just figured out yesterday, that i can setup my atlas for Burial Chambers. I started to do that yesterday, but did not finish yet. But this will solve that issue.

I think I agree that I should get more IIQ on my gear. But more IIQ on the ventor's gets absurdly expensive. But I have my eyes on the market since some days. There is potential. Sadima's I could try, but I would lose a lot of resis. I need to see how this will do. The rest i think is ok. I have enough movement speed and dmg. Maybe my average is already faster than 3 mins, but I also always clear the fractured memory in the map. gives nice loot, but adds also round about 30secs.

thiefs torment is a decent budget option. another option is to run pariah and a rare ring that has a shitton of resists. you can pick up some resists from the tree too and greed for more IIQ/ movespeed
"
DeMiGodking102 schrieb:
"
Toilettroops schrieb:
Hey Demi im currently playing on ps4 with this build I currently have the chest 5led and windripper 5l with 7 searching eye jewels all cold and lighting bow damage with onslot and crit chance and multi. and using drill neck quiver for now till I can get rigwals my question is my tree is almost the same as your but less levels. im doing no were the damage I would of expected. what is your advise and how can I get it better?

5 link and bad jewels will do that lol

But the 5l set up for the bow and the chest is everything you have but minius the quint/rarity support that shouldn't change any thing with damage. and jewels are almost perfectly mirror to yours you have on the guide. as Im trying to get going as good as yours. but still not clearing even t5s I currently running diamond tri res crit rings with hp, same with the necklace its onyx with hp and crit multi/chance, with elemental damage. I have tri res hp gloves with attack speed. boots just the goldwryms. my belt is a abysal 2 res hp/ 30 elemental damage with skills.my hp is almost 5k at this point with res of 75(120)/75(111)75(100). my ts damage is reading only 7900's.
Can someone tell me if it is worth to divine my legacy windripper. I dont know if the crit chance is worth it, to lose on lightning/cold dmg and attack speed.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Pist0leir0 um 18.04.2019, 10:49:11
"
Pist0leir0 schrieb:
Can someone tell me if it is worth to divine my legacy windripper. I dont know if the crit chance is worth it, to lose on lightning/cold dmg and attack speed.

buy a new one instead of bricking your legacy one.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
"
Toilettroops schrieb:
"
DeMiGodking102 schrieb:
"
Toilettroops schrieb:
Hey Demi im currently playing on ps4 with this build I currently have the chest 5led and windripper 5l with 7 searching eye jewels all cold and lighting bow damage with onslot and crit chance and multi. and using drill neck quiver for now till I can get rigwals my question is my tree is almost the same as your but less levels. im doing no were the damage I would of expected. what is your advise and how can I get it better?

5 link and bad jewels will do that lol

But the 5l set up for the bow and the chest is everything you have but minius the quint/rarity support that shouldn't change any thing with damage. and jewels are almost perfectly mirror to yours you have on the guide. as Im trying to get going as good as yours. but still not clearing even t5s I currently running diamond tri res crit rings with hp, same with the necklace its onyx with hp and crit multi/chance, with elemental damage. I have tri res hp gloves with attack speed. boots just the goldwryms. my belt is a abysal 2 res hp/ 30 elemental damage with skills.my hp is almost 5k at this point with res of 75(120)/75(111)75(100). my ts damage is reading only 7900's.

i 100% doubt your jewels are anywhere close to mine if you can't afford a 6 link. if your profile wasn't private maybe i could actually help you but you're on your own.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
"
DeMiGodking102 schrieb:
"
Pist0leir0 schrieb:

buy a new one instead of bricking your legacy one.

But will a non legacy windripper be better(in terms of damage) or not ?
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Pist0leir0 um 18.04.2019, 13:30:10
"
timergod schrieb:
Hi Demi, this is my second league and I am quite new to this game. I found your build is fun but I have a problem with mapping. I cant even go further than tier 12 and I am running low on ex. So, my question is should I get helm with 2 additional shot first or buying good jewel? My damage is damn low. I try to get higher MF but it seems my damage keep missing.

Can you help me?
hey demi could you take a look at my gear- https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/mydixiewreckedbelowme/daddyswarmhand?i=7&search=skill%3DTornado-Shot%26minlevel%3D99%26maxlevel%3D99%26sort%3Ddps

Im trying to get my first lvl 100 and im kinda lost at what to upgrade next. I was thinking %dmg corrupt QOTF, +1 rigwalds, or lightpoacher. Im trying to upgrade my jewels when i can but I dont want to dip below 4.8k life. Id like to keep as much MF as i can
"
timergod schrieb:
"
timergod schrieb:
Hi Demi, this is my second league and I am quite new to this game. I found your build is fun but I have a problem with mapping. I cant even go further than tier 12 and I am running low on ex. So, my question is should I get helm with 2 additional shot first or buying good jewel? My damage is damn low. I try to get higher MF but it seems my damage keep missing.

Can you help me?

i suggest you wont follow this really, you need quite expensive gear!

Better addapt his build with some few on poe ninja :)
I noticed that this build uses legacy vinktars for instant leech, i tried putting regular vinktars 316k life leech/on hit rate to only 884. This would probably cause all sorts of problems in red maps. Any alternatives?

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: