[3.8] Demi's Fastest Lemon: 190% Quantity Legacy MF Windripper Raider (ALL SKILLS + ALL CONTENT)

i have another question... Cast When damage Taken is lvl 21? '-'
everyone use this at lvl 1~8. Why u use lvl 20+?
"
Amorass2 schrieb:

i like longer duration immortal calls. headhunter gives me endurance generation most maps so it helps quite a bit
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Hey there, i wanted to share my Windripper impressions.

First big thanks to Demi for the detailed guide. Of course i will never reach the full power of this build, but helps with the progression in the league.

I started this build about 1 week ago and i am close before to reach lvl 91.

Here is my gear that i am wearing atm:

Spoiler

I don't know how to link my jewels from the tree, but you can see them in my tree, when you checkout my profile.

My next goal is a helmet with +2 TS projectiles and some better jewels. The unnatural instinct jewel is quite expensive, i hope i can get one soon. Maybe also change the Ventor's Gambles for more Quantity.

I am playing mostly Burial Chambers T6, also tried the shaped T11 maps. But i don't see a big difference between them. Of course i get more XP in the T11, but the loot seems almost the same. I clear both in round about 3 mins avg. Just that i need to pay 2c-3c per map for the T11 version. Any suggestions/recommendations on that?

My DPS Tooltip in my hide with HoI and the Ice Golem is ~20K with Item Rarity. Fully buffed + flasks up i get over 50k in tooltip. I am at round about 4.1k life. Resis capped.

In some days playing the build now, i got a lot of trash uniques. But also 3 divines, 1 annulment, 1x Pride before Fall Div Card, 1x 6L chest. Also i was able to vendor a lot of stuff for the chaos recipe. Just yesterday i used the recipe for round about 90c. I played round about 50 Burial Chambers T6/T11 maps so far. No Doctor yet.

I like the playstyle with that build. Also because of the belt with the rampage mod. I sometimes die, but i think this is mostly because of my lack of poe experience and my uncareful, too offensive, playstyle.

Peez
"
Imbi55_Br0nk0 schrieb:
Hey there, i wanted to share my Windripper impressions.

First big thanks to Demi for the detailed guide. Of course i will never reach the full power of this build, but helps with the progression in the league.

I started this build about 1 week ago and i am close before to reach lvl 91.

Here is my gear that i am wearing atm:

Spoiler

I don't know how to link my jewels from the tree, but you can see them in my tree, when you checkout my profile.

My next goal is a helmet with +2 TS projectiles and some better jewels. The unnatural instinct jewel is quite expensive, i hope i can get one soon. Maybe also change the Ventor's Gambles for more Quantity.

I am playing mostly Burial Chambers T6, also tried the shaped T11 maps. But i don't see a big difference between them. Of course i get more XP in the T11, but the loot seems almost the same. I clear both in round about 3 mins avg. Just that i need to pay 2c-3c per map for the T11 version. Any suggestions/recommendations on that?

My DPS Tooltip in my hide with HoI and the Ice Golem is ~20K with Item Rarity. Fully buffed + flasks up i get over 50k in tooltip. I am at round about 4.1k life. Resis capped.

In some days playing the build now, i got a lot of trash uniques. But also 3 divines, 1 annulment, 1x Pride before Fall Div Card, 1x 6L chest. Also i was able to vendor a lot of stuff for the chaos recipe. Just yesterday i used the recipe for round about 90c. I played round about 50 Burial Chambers T6/T11 maps so far. No Doctor yet.

I like the playstyle with that build. Also because of the belt with the rampage mod. I sometimes die, but i think this is mostly because of my lack of poe experience and my uncareful, too offensive, playstyle.

Peez

just stick to t6 burials IMO. you can run these without capped resists. the easiest thing you can do is get better flasks with increased effect. this should give you 40ish% more movespeed. get more IIQ on your gear with sadimas and better jewelry. switch your helm to devotos when you can even if its non enchanted. Id drop the item rarity gem until you can clear burials in 90 seconds or less. item rarity is a pretty low priority stat in burials.

make sure your atlas is setup so only burials can drop. its sounds like youre having to buy them.
"
DeMiGodking102 schrieb:
"
Amorass2 schrieb:

i like longer duration immortal calls. headhunter gives me endurance generation most maps so it helps quite a bit

yes, but i dont have HH... what lvl u sugest to use cast when damage taken?
"
Amorass2 schrieb:
"
DeMiGodking102 schrieb:
"
Amorass2 schrieb:

yes, but i dont have HH... what lvl u sugest to use cast when damage taken?

its literally preference. low level spams all the time, high level procs whe nu take big damage. test it and see where you prefer :P
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
I was playing with my jewels (cause of low currency),l i feel that was garbage then i upgrade geting 3 mods perfect jewels and fixed that but i feel that anything hits me i die.

Fight against Bosses t13+ are pretty hard because we wont get mana sustain And flasks. I kinda lost now
I was playing with my jewels (cause of low currency),l i feel that was garbage then i upgrade geting 3 mods perfect jewels and fixed that but i feel that anything hits me i die.

Fight against Bosses t13+ are pretty hard because we wont get mana sustain And flasks. I kinda lost now

https://pastebin.com/UEP1jADD
"

just stick to t6 burials IMO. you can run these without capped resists. the easiest thing you can do is get better flasks with increased effect. this should give you 40ish% more movespeed. get more IIQ on your gear with sadimas and better jewelry. switch your helm to devotos when you can even if its non enchanted. Id drop the item rarity gem until you can clear burials in 90 seconds or less. item rarity is a pretty low priority stat in burials.

make sure your atlas is setup so only burials can drop. its sounds like youre having to buy them.

Hey, thanks for the answer.

I just figured out yesterday, that i can setup my atlas for Burial Chambers. I started to do that yesterday, but did not finish yet. But this will solve that issue.

I think I agree that I should get more IIQ on my gear. But more IIQ on the ventor's gets absurdly expensive. But I have my eyes on the market since some days. There is potential. Sadima's I could try, but I would lose a lot of resis. I need to see how this will do. The rest i think is ok. I have enough movement speed and dmg. Maybe my average is already faster than 3 mins, but I also always clear the fractured memory in the map. gives nice loot, but adds also round about 30secs.
"
MCRide schrieb:

Just finally saved up enough for this, it's my first Headhunter ever! I've gotten 1 more Doctor since my last post, making 4 total Doctor drops from 505 Burial Chambers so far. I bought the rest of the cards with the remaining currency I had. I'm super broke now, but I'm excited to keep farming to try out the new belt :) I've been thinking about switching from T6 Burial Chambers to maybe something a little higher tier, but not really sure what I'd switch to. I'd have to make some changes to my gear for sure, since I'm only running with 4.3k life right now.

1k+ burials and 2 doctors :cryingpepe:

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: