[3.10] Spidermancer | Arakaali's Fang Necromancer | Everything dead in 3ex | Level 100 reached

For super lazy players like me you can link Desecrate - Cast While Channelling - Divine Ire.
I notice this build takes EE, how do we make use of that?
"
Bass_hole schrieb:
Is there an easy way to spawn the spiders (Raise Spiders) when I have alot of minions?

I have some Zombies, Carrion golem and Spectre in my squad, the problem it's really hard to spawn the spider because my minions attack the worms from the Writhin Jar before I can do anything,
and apparently when my minions get the kills the Spiders don't raise (which doesn't make sense to be honest). And yes I do use desecrate under me before using the Writhin Jar

Any work around?

Desecrate - orb of storms or ball lightning - worms
"
Calistilaigh schrieb:
I notice this build takes EE, how do we make use of that?

Hatred and Grip of the Council scale cold damage on minions. Using a lightning or fire based spell will proc EE to make them weak to cold. It gives our spiders a lot of damage for only 1 passive.

Minions do not proc EE, only you do.
The dagger is more than 3 exhalts now. I know it will be cheaper later but this league is going to be expensive.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von haitike um 08.09.2019, 16:43:21
"
haitike schrieb:
The dagger is more than 3 exhalts now. I know it will be cheaper later but this league is going to be expensive.

Yeah I can't afford it and I'm not sure what to do lol
What about burning legion? Will it work good with spiders? They immortal, so...
Do somebody have any ideas?
"
Prominz schrieb:
What about burning legion? Will it work good with spiders? They immortal, so...
Do somebody have any ideas?

It works, but I'm not really sure why you'd go that route. Usually people are playing that to proc instability as well.
All I can say after this weekend, it is insane and now with phasing, they don't block the enemies anymore, but it looks as if they eat them from the inside xD It is insane and the league start went great. Thank you so much for this build, I will do adjustments to it when I need them but for now it works without any issues at all with the crap gear I have. Chose to have Zombies as Meatshield for now. lol it is so awesome. PoE itself is addictive enough, but with this, I am at work right now and wanna play :( xD

Spoiler
https://www.twitch.tv/ston3cold3
"
Stone__Cold schrieb:
All I can say after this weekend, it is insane and now with phasing, they don't block the enemies anymore, but it looks as if they eat them from the inside xD It is insane and the league start went great. Thank you so much for this build, I will do adjustments to it when I need them but for now it works without any issues at all with the crap gear I have. Chose to have Zombies as Meatshield for now. lol it is so awesome. PoE itself is addictive enough, but with this, I am at work right now and wanna play :( xD

Spoiler

Good to know it's still working out :) Let me know how blighted maps go, they look crazy.

I probably won't get to them for a while.

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: