[3.10] Spidermancer | Arakaali's Fang Necromancer | Everything dead in 3ex | Level 100 reached

"
lordfratos schrieb:
hi guys
is this f***ing impossible to get G-G-R-R on:

Use this method:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJscDAIhoec
Why are the spiders so bad in delve? wow its horrible. every other minion in the game lacks agression. but this feels like a dev has fun with us.
Hey lets make them move in every possible sidway there is and make them stay there. first priority in ai: stay as far away from the player as possible! this will be fun for players. :P Now they see how aggression feels :P Just wow.

its an awesome bosskiller though :P
Zuletzt bearbeitet von voodoov um 25.01.2019, 05:42:36
"
voodoov schrieb:
Why are the spiders so bad in delve? wow its horrible. every other minion in the game lacks agression. but this feels like a dev has fun with us.
Hey lets make them move in every possible sidway there is and make them stay there. first priority in ai: stay as far away from the player as possible! this will be fun for players. :P Now they see how aggression feels :P Just wow.

its an awesome bosskiller though :P

use convocation. my only problem in delve is when they get unsmmoned in the middle of the fight,there is just not enough time to resummon them and sometimes i die
@ whoever is concerned about do the spiders with generosity impale and how do we know. Fight a BIG boss like kitava in lava lakes or the other can't remember off the top of my head, got spikes coming out all over the place.
Thanks for the build!

Easiest Uber Elder ever!

Spoiler
Zuletzt bearbeitet von marcusmega um 25.01.2019, 09:53:48
Optimized the lowlife version

This build is so PogChamp Thanks OP for the inspiration!

Pob link https://pastebin.com/hTmS8NJ0
Look on my works ye mighty, and despair.

Harvest league oh you are beautiful.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Acolina87 um 26.01.2019, 19:21:34
Does anyone play with the spectres? So far they are only pain in the ass...
If I not use Victario's Charity and Necromantic Aegis, then spiders havne't Frenzy and Power Charges and they lost lot of dps. isnt it?
Zuletzt bearbeitet von napik88 um 26.01.2019, 11:53:23
Hello fellow people, after melting my brain a few times trying to figure out what to upgrade and realizing that I don't use a few thing properly I decided to as questions here.
So lets start:
1. Why is Haste in the un-linked slot helm? Do we keep Haste activated or just use the Vaal skill when needed?
2. Why is the purpose of Clarity? I never needed mana or mana regen since the Eldritch battery from helm fixes this problem.
3. How do I keep haste, hatred, banner and aspect of the spider activated all at the same time? I see that if I spec into the reduced mana reservation not located north of Necromantic Aegis this is possible but otherwise I can't figure out how to do this.

Also I'll do my best in linking my gear (also feel free to check my account because I can't figure out how to link items from my char lol), any advise will be highly appreciated.

Zuletzt bearbeitet von Badumtish93 um 26.01.2019, 16:35:06
"
Badumtish93 schrieb:
Hello fellow people, after melting my brain a few times trying to figure out what to upgrade and realizing that I don't use a few thing properly I decided to as questions here.
So lets start:
1. Why is Haste in the un-linked slot helm? Do we keep Haste activated or just use the Vaal skill when needed?
2. Why is the purpose of Clarity? I never needed mana or mana regen since the Eldritch battery from helm fixes this problem.
3. How do I keep haste, hatred, banner and aspect of the spider activated all at the same time? I see that if I spec into the reduced mana reservation not located north of Necromantic Aegis this is possible but otherwise I can't figure out how to do this.

Also I'll do my best in linking my gear (also feel free to check my account because I can't figure out how to link items from my char lol), any advise will be highly appreciated.

1. So Haste affects you still, improving your attack speed for whirling blades. You can link it to generosity for more DPS, up to you.

2. Commander of Darkness states "Auras from your Skills grant 3% increased Attack and Cast Speed to you and Allies". A lv 1 clarity's only purpose is to add another aura for an additional 3% atk speed for minions

3. You need to socket Haste and Hatred into The Devouring Diadem as it gives 20% reduced mana reservation to socketed gems. Be sure you also don't forget to take Sovereignty passive wheel.

Your character profile is not public
Zuletzt bearbeitet von FoldedCorner um 26.01.2019, 20:39:22

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: