[3.9] Omni-golem Primordial Chain Elementalist

any video?
What you need, please pm me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

☞ IGN:Ok_Baby ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
I don't record or stream unfortunately.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Vivan um 13.11.2018, 20:04:56
"
unk0ol schrieb:
Hi Dude,

why we dont use a good/perfect rolled

Atziri's Splendour like this one?

+80 to maximum Energy Shield
300% increased Energy Shield
+24% to all Elemental Resistances
+100 Life gained on Kill
+100 Mana gained on Kill

I believe the upper limit on that for energy shield is like 604. But it does have resists on it, and I don't believe the life on kill helps with chaos inoculation. You could certainly do that if you want. I preferred going with pure energy shield gains of a well crafted rare up to over 800 ES, especially with the fossil crafted 16% additional ES from body armour on the belt.
Ok, thanks for helping me.

One more question, why i summon 2 lightning golems? Normally i want to follow your 6 Flame, 1 Light, 1 Chaos, 1 Stone, 1 Ice...

How you think about my gear. At the moment im working on the leveling progress to finish the passiv tree.

What can i do to max my gear?

"
unk0ol schrieb:
Ok, thanks for helping me.

One more question, why i summon 2 lightning golems? Normally i want to follow your 6 Flame, 1 Light, 1 Chaos, 1 Stone, 1 Ice...

How you think about my gear. At the moment im working on the leveling progress to finish the passiv tree.

What can i do to max my gear?

Because your hungry loop has spell echo, and unlike a normal gem link, you cant take it off to cast a single golem. So what you do is cast lightning golem first (you will get 2), then 6 fire golems, then 1 of each of your other golems and when you get to 10 the next one will overwrite your first lightning golem and you will only have 1.

Also, for your gear, you have a very good helm and a lot of ES on you gear which is great. The only suggestion I have, is to change the hungry loop that your lightning golem is in because it is all fire damage and likely not doing anything to help it. But if you dont care about lightning golem damage, you can just get a normal unset ring with stats like str/dex, es, and resists on it if you want. I also noticed that in you tree, you are not using chaos inoculation yet, even though you have very little plus life on gear and are using life/mana flasks. I would hit the CI node and use all defensive flasks like I have in my flasks section of my guide and try to keep them up as much as possible. You dont need life flasks if you only have 1 life and are immune to chaos damage. Im guessing the right now chaos damage probably one shots you.

Hope this helps.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Vivan um 17.11.2018, 02:41:58
hi im a n00b attempting your build. i just hit the level to be able to get low level clayshaper, but cant seem to get enough strength to do so. ive scoured your build and cant find where i can get some extra strength. SAVE MEEEEEE!!!!
"
FASTREAPER schrieb:
hi im a n00b attempting your build. i just hit the level to be able to get low level clayshaper, but cant seem to get enough strength to do so. ive scoured your build and cant find where i can get some extra strength. SAVE MEEEEEE!!!!

Mostly gear on gloves, belt, boots. You can also get it on jewelry if you aren't high enough for the uniques yet. You can also pick up 1 or 2 of the 30 strength nodes in the tree, and delete later on when you have plenty of strength.
any results yet?
planning to use this as my league starter, but it makes no sense if it isnt viable for t16.
How far have u come with this build?
"
orrrk schrieb:
any results yet?
planning to use this as my league starter, but it makes no sense if it isnt viable for t16.
How far have u come with this build?

Once I replaced the offhand Clayshaper with a high ES shield and invested in better defensive ES gear, I had no trouble farming deep red maps and bosses. I did not try to get too deep in Delving. Clear speed/dps is great imo. Survivability may be an issue if duel-wielding in T16, but that may just be my lack of skill >.>

Hope this helps!
Really interesting guide! I never thought about the hungry loops and I really like it.
I still have an old golemancer left over from bestiary and I want to update it with a primordial chain I brought over. The idea of cheating extra sockets for the other golems with the rings is genius...im just afraid it'll starve me of too much ES since im running a skin of the loyal for my flame golems. I guess ill throw some money at a bone helm/ some high res ES gear to try out the loops...might still need ES on rings tho to make up for not having any flat es on the chest (fortunately we get more flat es from the tree in betrayal).

btw with the return of bestiary to the core game you might want to look into aspect of the avian/spider shenanigans with golems/minions in general. It's really good and should be mentioned I think.

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: