[3.8] Scourge Arrow Ignite prolif Elementalist 🏹 Melt the Atlas on a budget, 1M+ Shaper Ignite DPS

That's a bit inefficient I think. Certainly, reduced DoT taken from Arakaali is good, but I'm using Lunaris right now.
Absolute beast of pantheons: damage reduction is nice, avoiding projectiles is healthy (hello porcupines), 5% to dodge after hit is a great bonus to everyone using Phase Acrobatics or Hyrri's armor, and last one, avoiding chained projectiles is absolute madman, we have three golems at max and we don't want to get chained there.
"
maxrightgame schrieb:
That's a bit inefficient I think. Certainly, reduced DoT taken from Arakaali is good, but I'm using Lunaris right now.
Absolute beast of pantheons: damage reduction is nice, avoiding projectiles is healthy (hello porcupines), 5% to dodge after hit is a great bonus to everyone using Phase Acrobatics or Hyrri's armor, and last one, avoiding chained projectiles is absolute madman, we have three golems at max and we don't want to get chained there.

Lunaris is indeed pretty good and fits the Evade mechanics of Hopeshredder, I'll recommend it too on the guide.
For bosses like Shaper or Uber Elder I would still prefer Arakaali though because there are a lot of degen effects and you kinda need that boost of regen when you get hit and proc Immortal Call.
[3.7] Scourge Arrow, Ignite Proliferation Elementalist. Melt T15 on a budget, All content viable.
pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2222701

"
crash0verwr1te schrieb:
The Taming VS Circle of Regret (3c)

I forgot these items existed !
If you can get one as well rolled as this one ( >90% HoT effect + high %Lightning damage) it will beat the Taming damage wise. You will have to find Resistances elsewhere though but that's a great item for the price !
I'll try to get one so I can link it for the guide.
[3.7] Scourge Arrow, Ignite Proliferation Elementalist. Melt T15 on a budget, All content viable.

(Still need some Divining)
It's definitely worth a lot more than 3c but it's worth it, just need to fit a bit more resists in the boots slot to use it.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Swiks um 01.06.2019, 08:10:15
I updated this build to 3.7 !

Legion league brings some good news and some bad news.
Bad news, GGG nerfed Elementalist minimum Shock, removed the native Proliferation (What the heck GGG...) and reduced the efficiency of Abyssal Jewels. All of this hurts the damage in one way or another but there are alternatives, it will not be enough to be noticeable unless you try to min max to the extreme.

Good news, Scourge Arrow now can go through door a lot more easily (!!), Melee focused league so cheaper gearing, yeah that's not much.

That said don't worry, on my current character the 3.7 update will result in a 6% less damage, I will take it if it means more QoL on Scourge Arrow behavior (not that I agree with GGG decision on the Prolif part though).

I will keep this guide updated with the Uniques/Crafts we have yet to discover so stay tuned !
You are right it's 60% not 50%, thanks. Thankfully it doesn't change any calculations , the point was to show that we don't use those two elements for Igniting !
Hi, I love the idea of this build but I am not a big fan of Elementalist, at least not after 3.7. Mostly because I much prefer having a bit more defense build into the Ascendancy. How do you think this would do on a Trickster?

I built this up but I am not sure how well it would actually perform:

https://pastebin.com/F2Li9T5P
Hey :)

Trickster definitely works, a tad bit less damage than Elementalist but it's fine, you gain a bunch of defenses.

For your PoB, a few things I would change :

First I would drop Crown of the Tyrant, yes it's a huge damage increase but the opportunity cost is way to big imo. Take a look at the Devouring Diadem.
Eldritch Battery saves you 3 points, and the 20% mana reserved saves you 9 (!!) other points + the price of the Enlighten 4. The helm also gives you +1 to your auras.
The triggered skill is ok, basically full ES and a good heal every 5s, not that great but it's something.
The main point here is saving 12 pts now you can take a Jewel slot, a Life cluster and Divine Judgment.

I'm not really sure why you want that much ES for a EB build, unless you forgot to take MoM. If you don't go MoM you can remove Discipline and put Herald of Thunder in the helm.

Now for the Ascendancy I'm not sure about your choice.
I vastly prefer Swift Killer over Escape Artist. The defense from Escape Artist when you are not playing ES is quite small. It's not bad but I don't think it's enough to justify losing 20% more damage (!) + 20% attack speed (you have 18% as with 3 ghosts so it's a bit more) + 40% inc damage + a bunch of crit to proc EO more comfortably.

I don't know what were your motivation for Escape Artist it doesn't seem worth in this version of the build, unless I missed something, in that case let me know please !

Other than that, it's good. Great even.
If you have that bow it beats the Hopeshredder, Hyrri's Ire is great on a trickster, Tempered Mind it pretty clever to get that precious accuracy you lose by ditching Hopeshredder.
Energy Leech is an insane multiplier here because you have no degen, multiple ways to get it full (leech, ghost dance, Devouring Diadem and Cinderswallow) so it will be up very often.

Here is what I would do : https://pastebin.com/P0A0z4QK

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: