Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"
XulaZ schrieb:
Got my KingMaker but i am afraid to use it.... AG with 48k life and linked with Meatshield and Elemental army SHOULDNT DIE, right? anyboss or battle i should avoid? thanks

Can you just take out that skill gem before the harder fights?
In wand/shield version 2 (which is at the top of page 1 now), why is deathmark support always on the 6L? Shouldn’t it be just for bosses? Can’t see the benefit of it over feeding frenzy. Thanks
Zuletzt bearbeitet von eggs_PR um 06.10.2019, 09:06:23
This is my first time playing a summoner and I want to run the Pledge of Hands version. Why is its passive tree so different from wand/shield one? Can I just use wand/shield tree instead?
Is devouring diadem triggers plaguebringer?
Which passive node I should create in amulet?
"
PrsParalajz schrieb:
Which passive node I should create in amulet?

I use Ravenous Horde. Its good .
I switched from w+s to PoH build, can u guys tell me why we dont use armagedon on PoH build ? How EE procs? With Holy Flame totem ? Armagedon not better?
Ok, this is the place were i lost AG two times :) Boss is lying on the ground but AG was one shot and died. Never ever no one killed my AG, even bosses on T16 maps.

Acid Caverns T13

If i have amrour with +1 chest and 21/20 Reise Spectres i need to have 6 spectres?
"
Surgeon schrieb:
Ok, this is the place were i lost AG two times :) Boss is lying on the ground but AG was one shot and died. Never ever no one killed my AG, even bosses on T16 maps.

Acid Caverns T13

That is really no suprise. You have your Animated Guardian (20/0)in your Unset Ring. No Elemental Army and/or Minion Life and/or Meatshield. It is really no wonder, that it died. It is reather suprising that it didnt die sooner.

You really should remove Ruthlessness and Carrion Golem and put Animated Guardian together with a Minion Life in it. That way it has a chance to survive. And those zombies are not really there for damage, rather distractions, take projectiles and taunt/blind.

If u have a bit of spare currency u can buy a nice 5 linked Life ES/Armour or pure ES chest. OR a cheap spectre chest with 80+ life or one where u can craft life on. Then 5link it with a prophecy. 40-80c for chest, 25c for jewellers touch. that way u can go "Zombie - Animated Guardian - Minion Life + Elemental Army" and as 5th link empower (lv3 costs 10c) or Meatshield.

Just a few thoughts and only a few of a lot of possible ways to gear. But that your AGs died, is really no suprise without zero added survivability for them.

"
ITALJANECC schrieb:
If i have amrour with +1 chest and 21/20 Reise Spectres i need to have 6 spectres?

The 6th spectre is available with a lv31 spectre gem. You can get it either through a bow (+1 socketed gems / +2 support and +4 empower) OR staff (+2 all spell gems / +2 support and +4 empower) OR warstaff (+1 socketed gems / +2 support and +4 empower).

Without a lv31 raise spectre gem, you are not able to get 6 spectres.

exception is the unique wand midnight bargain. but i guess u are not going that route.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von BloodyHawl um 06.10.2019, 11:16:44

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: