Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

I lost my AG items when I decided it's good to run Hall of Grandmasters.
I killed everything in Hall of Grandmasters except one char. He one spotted my minions upon approach every time. Simply could not get to him before he killed everything but me.
https://pastebin.com/vMjaNjpB
Hi i am using Sun plate with 3W 2B 1R, my big problem is that red gem skot. It prevents me to change to Slave drivers :((( solar guard is not decent with boss
Do u have any idead, rolling color is painful :(
Question: Did you all start a new char for the wand & shield v2 build or did you use regrets? Seems like it's going to take a lot of currency to change tree. I used all of my respec points already as well.
"
FideIity schrieb:
Question: Did you all start a new char for the wand & shield v2 build or did you use regrets? Seems like it's going to take a lot of currency to change tree. I used all of my respec points already as well.

I may use my 100 regrets bro
Got my KingMaker but i am afraid to use it.... AG with 48k life and linked with Meatshield and Elemental army SHOULDNT DIE, right? anyboss or battle i should avoid? thanks
"
msterry schrieb:
thanks for this build! here's my stats - using w+s v2 (tweaked a bit - dps route)

https://imgur.com/AUXdb5P

Can u show ur pob bro
"
XulaZ schrieb:
Got my KingMaker but i am afraid to use it.... AG with 48k life and linked with Meatshield and Elemental army SHOULDNT DIE, right? anyboss or battle i should avoid? thanks

Technically, it should be able to survive under normal circumstances. These are some areas u should be wary of as it can kill ur AG:

- Uber elder
- HOGM
- Deep delve (e.g. 400+)

I lost my Kingmaker AG at around delve 400+ due to some very bad luck. After that I just used the cheap version of it, still with me even at delve 600+.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von NightRageX um 05.10.2019, 22:51:17
"
XulaZ schrieb:

You can test that in Hall of Grandmasters.
I have a question and I may be silly for asking but am i missing an easy way to make all my specters Slave Drivers? I am in the control blocks but it always catches other corpses too and i get like 2/3 Slavedrivers

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: