[3.9] Pure Phys Skeletons & Friends Necromancer — Beginner/SSF/Budget Build

Edit: never post after graveyard shifts.... :D
Zuletzt bearbeitet von LostSoul15 um 12.12.2019, 07:22:41
I havent played for a couple of leagues, what is the BONE BARRIER SUPPORT on the Glyph Stone Cobalt Jewel?
"
dookleeto schrieb:
I havent played for a couple of leagues, what is the BONE BARRIER SUPPORT on the Glyph Stone Cobalt Jewel?

Necromancer Ascendancy
IGN: FluffyMetamorph
"
Lyxara schrieb:
"
dookleeto schrieb:

Necromancer Ascendancy

I know, but why does it say it on the jewel? Is it just a extra custom mod to simulate it in PoB?
Zuletzt bearbeitet von dookleeto um 12.12.2019, 08:20:15
Have you considered going for the shield and spectres combo?
Zuletzt bearbeitet von janus1231 um 12.12.2019, 17:25:56
Good job sir, can i ask a few question .

i played just 1 league and i wanna try your build. i ready your note after 3.9 patch and u said " With the addition of all these strong awakened support gems, the damage on the build is actually net buffed in 3.9.

how can we get awakened support gems for this build, i mean if i get a awakened support gems for this build, should i change ? for example , i get awakened meelee pysh. support gem and should i change it with normal meelee psy.sup.

like im said im noob, sorry for stupid question ^^
I've never played summoner before, and I skipped the last league, but this is looking like my league starter right now. Should be an interesting experience to finally try a minion army of my own. I heard good things about skeletons this patch - mostly untouched by the nerf, great for bossing.

A question. Since I've never played a summoner... exactly how often do you have to resummon your minions? Especially your skeletons. Like, is this a half-afk build, or do you resummon your stuff every other pack?

Also, from what I saw in other summoner builds: while leveling, before anoints and stuff, is it worth pathing down to Indomitable Army?
"
merimert schrieb:
Good job sir, can i ask a few question .

i played just 1 league and i wanna try your build. i ready your note after 3.9 patch and u said " With the addition of all these strong awakened support gems, the damage on the build is actually net buffed in 3.9.

how can we get awakened support gems for this build, i mean if i get a awakened support gems for this build, should i change ? for example , i get awakened meelee pysh. support gem and should i change it with normal meelee psy.sup.

like im said im noob, sorry for stupid question ^^

An awakened gem at level 1 is stronger than the 20/20 gem you used before, so yes you should change
IGN: FluffyMetamorph
whelp, this is MY starter for sure; played Slave Drivers last league but I kept hearing peeps talking Phys Skellies FTW, so let's DO THIS :-)

"
Clerith schrieb:
I've never played summoner before, and I skipped the last league, but this is looking like my league starter right now. Should be an interesting experience to finally try a minion army of my own. I heard good things about skeletons this patch - mostly untouched by the nerf, great for bossing.

A question. Since I've never played a summoner... exactly how often do you have to resummon your minions? Especially your skeletons. Like, is this a half-afk build, or do you resummon your stuff every other pack?

Also, from what I saw in other summoner builds: while leveling, before anoints and stuff, is it worth pathing down to Indomitable Army?

Skeletons last by default 20 seconds but as you get duration nodes, they'll last up to ~40 seconds, and up to twice as long if you wish to use Queen's Escape. So you only need to resummon your skeletons to reposition them mostly, and while leveling you can just summon with reckless abandon.

And for Indomitable Army, you don't need it while leveling, as it's a node that is best suited for endgame where minions will feel the hurt.

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: