[3.15] Fivers Frost Blades Raider (Outdated)

"
DerikEX schrieb:
Hey, just a quick Question i want to start next League with your Build as it seems really fun but i cant find any Info on what to do with Bandits. I read the FAQ and the Notes in PoB, do you just kill them all?

Fiver recommends going for Alira.
With the changes to the atlas, shaper and elder I imagine we will be seeing significantly less shaper/elder items so Im wondering what happens when players cannot access the required shaper/elder items you've listed for this build?
can you pls update it for 3.9
"
JordanT7 schrieb:
With the changes to the atlas, shaper and elder I imagine we will be seeing significantly less shaper/elder items so Im wondering what happens when players cannot access the required shaper/elder items you've listed for this build?

The Shaper/Elder affixes will now be split among 4 endgame bosses and their equivalent exalts, so you should be able to get the relevant affixes in different ways. It might go through some balancing though, so who knows. You should be more worried about the uniques more than anything really. They will be expensive, if at all available. There could be new good alternatives too.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von LordRevan um 01.12.2019, 22:16:14
"
LordRevan schrieb:
Any suggestions how to take on Hall of the Grandmasters with this build? :D

Reduced Block Chance Support & Balefire. There's the tiny littly hickup that I didn't try it with this build so far, but if it doesn't work, I vow I'll not eat any "Dominosteine" this christmas.

When I played cyclone last season, I gave HoGM a try with said items, and, for the first time in my poe-life, finished that map. In a manner that lets me believe that almost all builds can do HoGM with RBC-Support and / or Balefire.
(\__/) This is Bunny. Copy and
(='.'=) paste Bunny to help him
(")_(") gain world Domination.
"
Ersatzdrummel schrieb:
"
LordRevan schrieb:
Any suggestions how to take on Hall of the Grandmasters with this build? :D

Reduced Block Chance Support & Balefire. There's the tiny littly hickup that I didn't try it with this build so far, but if it doesn't work, I vow I'll not eat any "Dominosteine" this christmas.

When I played cyclone last season, I gave HoGM a try with said items, and, for the first time in my poe-life, finished that map. In a manner that lets me believe that almost all builds can do HoGM with RBC-Support and / or Balefire.

Thanks, I'll look into that. Need a totem or minion or something to apply Overpowered though, since SR cant be supported by RBC Support.
How about posting a screenshot of your skill tree not everyone can use Path of Building - cuz its not platform independent. :)
"
eriktodx schrieb:
How about posting a screenshot of your skill tree not everyone can use Path of Building - cuz its not platform independent. :)

https://pob.party/

it's not? ;o
I'm sorry I haven't been around for the last 2 weeks, I've had a lot to do and haven't even been playing. I will update the build for 3.9 (assuming it doesn't die) when the patch notes are released.

When I prepared the build for 3.8 I made som gem & gear changes that were changed around launch.
A lot of people still ended up using the first draft of the build and missed some of the important changes that were made around league start. I want to avoid that for this league, to cause less confusion. :)

(and to be honest, I haven't even taken the time yet to look at any of the updates)

On another note, I haven't been streaming anything over the last 2 weeks (for the same reason as above), but I will be back to normal again around league start. So if you want to get yourself updated or need help, you should check in on the stream, and you'll get help faster.

http://www.twitch.tv/holyfivr

Don't panic.
The new "strike skills target 1 additional enemy" affix looks juicy.

I mean, the clear is already great. But more is always better, right?

Ofc it also depends on if we give up on some other, better for single target, affix.

I am so fucking hyped for 3.9. Probably gonna start with this build.
My only concern is the new bosses and how much investment you need to be able to kill them.

Really want to get my hands on the ancestral call plus gem. But, I'm guessing you need to farm bosses for quite a while to drop a support plus gem.

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: