[3.15] Fivers Frost Blades Raider (Outdated)

hi fiverr,
i saw that ur recommandation for anointing is Claw of the falcons but u'r using Holy dominion, is there a reason why? does holy dominion is better?
What about "Dirty techniques" node?

Is there a reason to put points on bleeding + poison against bosses?
"
IdoA schrieb:
hi fiverr,
i saw that ur recommandation for anointing is Claw of the falcons but u'r using Holy dominion, is there a reason why? does holy dominion is better?

You could also use "Tribal fury". In that case you could drop Ancestral call gem and always use Ruthless.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von akiris um 26.11.2019, 14:02:13
Hi fiver,

thank you for that great build!! I was quite busy and did not have time to play a lot. I killed Shaper with ease and I'm sure I'd make it to Uber Elder with some time investment.

I was very lucky and got a House of Mirrors from a Stecked Deck so I had no problems to afford some pieces. On top of that, I was able to craft my first end-game item ever (Body Armour).

It was a lot of fun and I'm looking forward to re-start in 3.9 :D

Hello,

PS4 player here and I am low on funds. I used all of my chromatic's to try to get my chest to have 4R 2G sockets but was only able to get 3&3. What Red gem should I temporarily replace with a green until I can build up and try again.

Thank you, this build has been a blast.
Thinking about starting with this build in 3.9. But unsure how it will cope with the conquerors early on.

Been playing it for the last couple of days. 87 now with complete trash gear, just to get a feel for the build.

The speed is absolutely imense. And with everything up, everything melts so far.
But without vaal haste etc etc, the damage is obviously way lower.

Debating on running this or a reave/blade flurry guy. I've like always started with spells, so this time I wanna do something different.
And since everyone will be playing bows I'll be playing something else.

I am not even sure blade flurry is easier than frost blades to scale these days.
Just want to post that I have really enjoyed this build, so thank you very much for the incredibly detailed guide. It's got a great feel overall and I've hit level 92 this league alone. The setup I've settled on is excellent for delve and hopefully will complete the atlas before Blight ends.

The only downside for me, aside from the life pool, is dealing with proximity shield/nullifer type enemies that spawn on blight lanes.
Any suggestions how to take on Hall of the Grandmasters with this build? :D
Been trying to fossil craft an upgrade from my Yriel's and finally got a maim roll with decent life but I'd really like some resist on this. Worth gambling with an annul or should I start over?

Hey, just a quick Question i want to start next League with your Build as it seems really fun but i cant find any Info on what to do with Bandits. I read the FAQ and the Notes in PoB, do you just kill them all?
Ing: _DerikEX_

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: