[3.16][HC][ON BREAK] Caustic Arrow Raider, DoT Focused | Tanky | 6k+ Health | All Content | In-depth

i think using the new quiver corrupted version gonna make this build much much stronger - Maloney's Mechanism corrupted with bow attack fire additional arrow +2 sockets which will trigger socket bow gem, could add another caustic arrow + GMP on it etc2
"
Corsair545 schrieb:
Do you think Trickster will be better with damage and defense? Just wondering as I am planning to make a build like this.

Thanks

Yes, Trickster is overpowered right now, anything will work if you use him. You only give up QoL stuff of Raider if you choose him, that's it.

"
Bintorung schrieb:
i think using the new quiver corrupted version gonna make this build much much stronger - Maloney's Mechanism corrupted with bow attack fire additional arrow +2 sockets which will trigger socket bow gem, could add another caustic arrow + GMP on it etc2

Stronger in what way? With 2 sockets the only worth thing is Toxic Rain - Mirage Archer, more for slow utility than damage. Another CA setup won't deal any damage.

That quiver is purely QoL boost, i found it awesome for levelling. Otherwise, shaper/synthesised quiver are just superior in the long run.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3053600 - My Guides
Following your crafting guide I made the implicit +1 arrow synthesized quiver and the +1 socketed gems bow. I don't know how to link an image on forums or I would share it.
my next question is I tried the deafening essence of misery method and got a quiver with no life and 3 resists, if I use that method, could I take off the 3 pierce nodes? I know you said it was ok with the +3 pierce implicit quiver, but wasn't sure if it would be recommended with just +2.
If not, I think I won't keep the +2 pierce, cause i'd rather roll one with high life and better resists. so that maybe i can roll an elder belt or ring.
Do you think the shaper quiver crafting fossil method is good for the +1 arrow implicit version? Corroded/metallic/serrated still? or is a different combo more appropriate?
thanks
Yes, +1 arrow quiver with +2 pierces would definitely allow to ditch pierce nodes on the tree. That's what i recommend to do with the craft personally.

3 pierces are ideal, but 2 pierces are totally enough to clear well. In rare cases you might have to shoot one more time, but that's only in really dense packs.

The combo used for shaper quiver is to increase chance of rolling +1 arrow. For normal quivers, i would suggest Pristine spam or maybe throw essences to guarantee at least 1 good result.
How would you rate elder belts vs abyss belt?
Which is better?
Elder Leather Belt > Stygian Vise

Elder belt is much stronger defensively, stygian might give you slightly higher damage. That's it.
Very happy with the build so far. I doubt i can gain any more damage without spending lots of currency.
Is there any way I can enhance my character without lots of currencies?

Below is my gear:

Spoiler

"
nothing1111 schrieb:
Very happy with the build so far. I doubt i can gain any more damage without spending lots of currency.

Below is my gear:

Spoiler

40% non-ailment chaos damage over time on bow give u a lot dps
If u dont have and play on sc pm me in game. (its like 4c per one try).
+1 all gems (but its not extra cheap) on bow.
non-ailment on gloves, better belt with increased chaos damage + craft on increased damage, better roll on amulet, better craft on rings u can also buy better ring with synthesis increased chaos/damage
there is a lot ways ;) also in talents... ;>
check poe ninja also hf
Zuletzt bearbeitet von fuksdelux um 24.04.2019, 00:15:32
"
fuksdelux schrieb:
"
nothing1111 schrieb:

Below is my gear:

Spoiler

40% non-ailment chaos damage over time on bow give u a lot dps
If u dont have and play on sc pm me in game. (its like 4c per one try).
+1 all gems (but its not extra cheap) on bow.
non-ailment on gloves, better belt with increased chaos damage + craft on increased damage, better roll on amulet, better craft on rings u can also buy better ring with synthesis increased chaos/damage
there is a lot ways ;) also in talents... ;>
check poe ninja also hf

Great Suggestions :) I think the easy way is definitely the bow crafting. As for the other gears, it is really difficult to find a cheap and good explicit. Hopefully can upgrade those soon.
thank you for the guide

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: