[3.16][HC][ON BREAK] Caustic Arrow Raider, DoT Focused | Tanky | 6k+ Health | All Content | In-depth

Wow, nice bow! Thanks for the answers, I have one final question.

What's the best way to get RRRB on a pure evasion piece? 3R 125chromatic recipe?
IGN: Cimos_Baller
Been following your guide and been doing okay.
clearing tier 10 maps with ease but have not tried higher ones.
just wondering at what point should i change to CA+ED(thinking if i want to try it out)?
For ed, how does it work exactly?
Do i need to get a six link say Cane of Unravelling for it to work?
"
Cimos21 schrieb:
Wow, nice bow! Thanks for the answers, I have one final question.

What's the best way to get RRRB on a pure evasion piece? 3R 125chromatic recipe?

There are two ways of approaching it. One is straight 3R coloring. Second is jeweller's coloring method. Start with 2R and then use the method to get third one.

I don't know which one is going to be cheaper, but both should cost relatively the same. I would personally go with 3R so simplicity sake (if you have it).

"
arubbish schrieb:
Been following your guide and been doing okay.
clearing tier 10 maps with ease but have not tried higher ones.
just wondering at what point should i change to CA+ED(thinking if i want to try it out)?
For ed, how does it work exactly?
Do i need to get a six link say Cane of Unravelling for it to work?

When you're ready - when you have everything required to make ED deal damage. That's 6-link chaos weapon, level 21 ED, required jewels, at least Empower 3 for ED... Stuff like that. Before that, there's simply no point at all.

Playstyle can be found on my older videos... that i've removed from video section this league. Here's one of them. Just have in mind CA's damage back then was ~6 times lower than it currently is.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3053600 - My Guides
Zuletzt bearbeitet von DankawSL um 16.04.2019, 08:37:29
"
DankawSL schrieb:

There are two ways of approaching it. One is straight 3R coloring. Second is jeweller's coloring method. Start with 2R and then use the method to get third one.

I don't know which one is going to be cheaper, but both should cost relatively the same. I would personally go with 3R so simplicity sake (if you have it).

Thanks again for the advice. I had tried to use 2R recipe with a EV/ES piece and no success. I don't have the 3R recipe yet, nor do I have the Syndicate Non-Ailment Chaos Damage over Time Multiplier recipe for the bow.

I have found these extremely hard to get in the PS4 league, and I do not trust someone else to do it for me in this league. There are definitely challenges in the Ps4 league, being both console and only a few weeks old.

This build has been a great console build tho, easy to play and really only need to press 2-3 buttons consistently.
PSN: Cimos21
Killed uber elder for the first time ever using this build, thank you for making this guide. I Have been playing PoE since beta and this is easily my favorite build I've played. I've never felt so safe being able dodge so many attacks while also doing a ton of damage!

I decided to use null and void because my resistances are fine and rampage is fun as hell. I plan to use tombfists for boss fights for a lil extra damage.

I grabbed starkonjas for the time being because it was cheap but still lookin' around for a alternative.

Also I decided to use swift affliction over mirage archer - not sure which one I like more just yet.

thanks again!
Zuletzt bearbeitet von shiftnative um 16.04.2019, 19:44:16
https://pastebin.com/N8KTxSwv any idea? Srsly no idea what i can do now (only divane orb gloves and amulet) and looks like its finish / all what i can do :D
Has anyone actually tried fossil crafting elder gloves for frenzy charge on kill? After spending about 200c trying and never hitting it once I am trying to figure out the actual chances. Seems extremely rare, and might explain why there aren't many in trade either.
"
fuksdelux schrieb:
https://pastebin.com/N8KTxSwv any idea? Srsly no idea what i can do now (only divane orb gloves and amulet) and looks like its finish / all what i can do :D

Jesus, calm down, will you? The only things i can think of now:

* Corrupted Kintsugi with increased damage (since that's what you want, right?)
* Elder gloves with frenzy charge generation on kill AND chaos DoT multi (good luck lol)
* Picking up frenzy charges on passive tree
* Try out classic build

I seriously don't see any other realistic damage upgrade besides those.

"
LordDregg schrieb:
Has anyone actually tried fossil crafting elder gloves for frenzy charge on kill? After spending about 200c trying and never hitting it once I am trying to figure out the actual chances. Seems extremely rare, and might explain why there aren't many in trade either.

From my experience it's rare but not THAT rare. I don't want to throw numbers around, but if you have troubles you can try some fossil combinations to make it easier to hit it (ofc they're listed in crafting section).

Guff in transportation is really good for this type of crafting. You get ~15-20c worth of rolls per single T3 bench.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3053600 - My Guides
"
DankawSL schrieb:
"
fuksdelux schrieb:

Jesus, calm down, will you? The only things i can think of now:

* Corrupted Kintsugi with increased damage (since that's what you want, right?)
* Elder gloves with frenzy charge generation on kill AND chaos DoT multi (good luck lol)
* Picking up frenzy charges on passive tree
* Try out classic build

Well im first one on poe ninja right now and trust me its funny when uber elder dies under 1 minut in DoT build :) And remember i have a lot survi check this short movie where normal exile insta die... https://youtu.be/Xun9TKNM_c0 (before i have that good items but still... / now its much better ;) )
On next league prob i try play on HC ofc as caustic arrow / raider so u know :)
TY
Do you think Trickster will be better with damage and defense? Just wondering as I am planning to make a build like this.

Thanks
Moon

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: