3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

"
Selky62 schrieb:
What is the best kind of helm mods to have for standard?

Same as in Abyss. Read Gear >> Gear_Breakdown >> Helmet.
"
The thing is, I don't know where I can scale my damage anymore (without completely breaking my bank).

I don't know what your bank is, but here are some suggestions:

- essence crafted helmet with burning damage

- elder stygian belt with % recovery, life, % life
- or keep using darkness, but get better jewels (life, % dot while holding a shield, % damage if you've killed recently), that'll give you a ton of increased damage with the 50% multiplier

- watcher's eye with % recovery

- bubonic trail boots are only good if they have two abyss sockets, and if you have very good abyss jewels
- if you can't afford those, i'd use Kaom's Roots or rare boots with high life instead; you can also get elder boots with spell totem on em and use a scorching ray setup for more damage against bosses

EDIT

I'd get better jewels as well, and open more jewel passives. % life + burning damage, to start, they don't cost that much.

Zuletzt bearbeitet von rhah um 22.01.2018, 20:09:41
Awesome build,having alot of fun min maxing everything lol

What would be the best place on the passive tree to put the green dream jewel in?

"

So, this is my stuff atm.

I will change my shield with a +1 gems and get empower level 4 (better regen with vitality)
I also want to change my helmet with more burning damage + better level on gems.
Finally, I will change my weapon for a rare, with more burning damage and some utility stats.
I'll change my jewel with more regen with vitality with vitality more flat regen and vitality more % regen. But... this is very expensive ^^

What do you think ? What can I optimize on my build ?

Also, I tried Scorching ray (with the weapon "scorching ray level 25), but it is not more powerfull against bosses (T16, Uber Atziri, Shaper...) Do you have an idea about monocible damage ?

Great build, great tuto, really love it :)
Zuletzt bearbeitet von toasterdu77 um 23.01.2018, 06:01:43
"
NemesisSoulX schrieb:
Awesome build,having alot of fun min maxing everything lol

What would be the best place on the passive tree to put the green dream jewel in?

Jewel socket west of Elementalist.
"
toasterdu77 schrieb:
What do you think ? What can I optimize on my build?

I don't recommend using unique and rare sceptres. They lack attack speed. You'll be more efficient with Brightbeak. Essence crafted gloves with faster attacks will also help with that. If you can handle toughness loss, you could also replace defensive flasks with quicksilver and silver flasks.

Elder stygian with % recovery. Essence crafted helmet with burning damage.

"
toasterdu77 schrieb:
Also, I tried Scorching ray (with the weapon "scorching ray level 25), but it is not more powerfull against bosses (T16, Uber Atziri, Shaper...) Do you have an idea about monocible damage ?

The problem with manually casting scorching ray is that you need another way to trigger EE - orb of storms. I've never tried running it myself, so i don't know how effective it is. My guess is that you'd need two sockets for orb of storms + increased critical strikes. Next problem is where to fit them. One way would be to use rare boots.

A more practical way would be to use boots like these:

You wouldn't need to switch anything when facing bosses that way. Just pop a totem and play as usual.
"
rhah schrieb:
"
toasterdu77 schrieb:
What do you think ? What can I optimize on my build?

I don't recommend using unique and rare sceptres. They lack attack speed. You'll be more efficient with Brightbeak. Essence crafted gloves with faster attacks will also help with that. If you can handle toughness loss, you could also replace defensive flasks with quicksilver and silver flasks.

Elder stygian with % recovery. Essence crafted helmet with burning damage.

"
toasterdu77 schrieb:

The problem with manually casting scorching ray is that you need another way to trigger EE - orb of storms. I've never tried running it myself, so i don't know how effective it is. My guess is that you'd need two sockets for orb of storms + increased critical strikes. Next problem is where to fit them. One way would be to use rare boots.

A more practical way would be to use boots like these:

You wouldn't need to switch anything when facing bosses that way. Just pop a totem and play as usual.

Actually, I don't understand why attack speed is so important... I've enough attack speed for my shield charge. Do I miss something ?

I'll give a try with the glove with totem scorching ray :)
Zuletzt bearbeitet von toasterdu77 um 23.01.2018, 10:08:46
would an eyes of the great wolf with 50 fire dmg / 50 spell dmg be worth using on this build?
Crafted this sick helmet, best craft for me so far.. never been this lucky.. went from 880k to 1.3 million dps. Nice stuff.

could swap with my other helmet for more clear speed.. but i think i don't care XD

nicenicenice clapclapclap
"There are worlds that lie beyond the edge of my page, the edge of my understanding. Worlds of wonder. Worlds of terror." Aramil - Cartographer to Emperor Chitus

2018 Fan Art Contest Top 20: view-thread/2186731 ||| 2014 T-Shirt Contest Winner: view-thread/759460 ||| "Lost Worlds" Div Card Creator
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Aramil um 23.01.2018, 19:25:29
"
toasterdu77 schrieb:
Actually, I don't understand why attack speed is so important... I've enough attack speed for my shield charge. Do I miss something ?

It helps improve clearspeed. I'd try brightbeak for a bit, if you haven't already. See how you like it. The difference should be noticeable in your case.

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: