[2.6] Explosive Arrow Pathfinder W/Videos -HC Endgame Mapping, Grandmasters, T16 Guardian Guides

Just wondering if anyone has been able to successfully farm Uber Lab with this build? I haven't tried it yet myself. I know that Argus is a bitch, but what about the Final boss in the urber lab?
~deleted~ (we can't delete our own posts?)
Zuletzt bearbeitet von AsbelFar um 09.03.2017, 01:32:14
"
i8037 schrieb:

- I think Amplify is better than Blast Radius; Amplify + 1 minor node give 18% aoe/20% area damage while Blast Radius + 2 minor nodes give 18% aoe/30% area damage; you're basically wasting a point for 10% area damage

Why not both?

/edit: With all these discussions I thought about a build like this. Maybe I'll take out the 8% Attack speed from cruel Kraityn later again, I'll see. Anyway I will most probably not reach that level, so what makes sense to cut instantly? Herbalism? Purity of Flesh? Explosive Impact? Something else?
Zuletzt bearbeitet von olsev_baiden um 09.03.2017, 03:26:52
"
Mentoya schrieb:
Just wondering if anyone has been able to successfully farm Uber Lab with this build? I haven't tried it yet myself. I know that Argus is a bitch, but what about the Final boss in the urber lab?

Been playing this build in essence as Pathfinder - u Just keer argues near the wall. And explode his ass. Takes some time, but ez pz.

And In general - lab is ez. The only deal is to get used to playstyle.

Righ now playing as witch - cuz pathfinder in top-end(10+ spectrums) gear dies to any reflect creep :D
Zuletzt bearbeitet von iwonderwice um 09.03.2017, 01:53:35
"
iwonderwice schrieb:

Righ now playing as witch - cuz pathfinder in top-end(10+ spectrums) gear dies to any reflect creep :D

Well if reflect is that big of an issue one could go into Primeval Force. It's really expensive though for only 10% reflect damage reduction, 20% elemental damage (w/ flask) and 10% Ignite. Maybe combined with Herbalism, Lethality, Arrow Dancing it's more worth it, but I'm not an expert here.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von olsev_baiden um 09.03.2017, 06:42:59
So how much AoE have you guys been stacking so far into this league? After the AoE nerfs i am not sure how much i should aim for(without dying sun for now). Been using AoE gem + GMP + all the aoe nodes except explosive impact so far to get the maximum amount of overlapping explosions, but so far i am not sure if that is necessary at all. Been thinking about cutting some AoE nodes or keeping all of the AoE tree and maybe cutting out the AoE gem itself for another multiplier(though reflect might get tricky at that point). I wish there was a calculator or something cause i have a hard time recognizing minor differences visually in regarding EAs AoE.

What is your experience with the AoE changes so far? How much are you guys aiming for? And has anybody had the chance to test out the dying sun and see how much of an effect the aoe changes have had?
Got like 6 aoe nodes(as witch) - just fine. But if u want to run 12 grand spec run. U will need shaper's flask. Moreover with Pathfinders ascedency - 45% aoe buff instead of 30% + 2 projectiles(4 in total) - more then enough to clear map.

So - if u realy want to get good lvl - u r going to get sib's ring + a 10% node. Otherwise u r going to get selfshoted
Atm I only got a 5L cheast with the GMP setup and a 4L bow with single target setup.
Im getting a 6L chest but cant decide if I should get it for single target or the general one.
Rihgt now my clearspeed is really got but problems is that bosses is starting to take a bit longer. any recomendation to get as 6L?
"
Qumulus schrieb:
Atm I only got a 5L cheast with the GMP setup and a 4L bow with single target setup.
Im getting a 6L chest but cant decide if I should get it for single target or the general one.
Rihgt now my clearspeed is really got but problems is that bosses is starting to take a bit longer. any recomendation to get as 6L?

You answered your question by yourself ;) Also in the guide at page 1 is written that for AoE the four link in the bow is sufficient and for single target go 6l on the chest (till you get hands on a Kaom's Heart).
Sorry I haven't been around answering questions, work has been busy.

"
"

1. Why not Fire Walker? 13% Dmg/point + with 3 points spent. 36% more damage overall.
2. Are both AoE nodes needed? Or, to ask in another way, how much increased AoE area is worth it? Would a compromise be to take both 20% increased Area damage, i.e. Amplify and Blast Radius, be the best way to go? Also taking 8% ele damage over 8% Area of effect, which is better (near Amplify)? I'm thinking about something like this (only consider the two Area nodes, the rest can more or less be ignored). Like this I would not take 2 8% nodes...

Maybe you skipped my post, the questions still stand.

Yeah sorry, I do take fire walker these days. I also stopped taking quickstep, didn't feel worth it for me in the end. Yeah I think I only took the extra aoe instead of the damage near templar because I do it out of habbit when leveling and forget to remove it. I usually remove the templar aoe when I get dying sun. There's a slight difference in terms of the damage and life when I was playing around with different pathing, I settled on the one in the first post because it's the easiest to get life and damage at the start of the league. availability of good jewels affects how many jewel sockets I get in the end.

I think herbalism is too many points for just 15% life (less than 4% per point spent). I tend to like making my flasks last longer and come back quicker so I really like drudic rite, but I understand if people don't like it as much as I do.

And I'm not sure how much I like the reflect reduction on the tree. I'm using it right now, but it's not a substitute for playing smart and not fully stacking. I'm considering taking out the points for jewels for life and damage right now, but I'm still waiting for particular jewels to show up.

"
Which do you think is better for single target dps, a silver flask or a sulphur flask?

Sulphur flask double dips so that.

"
So how much AoE have you guys been stacking so far into this league? After the AoE nerfs i am not sure how much i should aim for(without dying sun for now). Been using AoE gem + GMP + all the aoe nodes except explosive impact so far to get the maximum amount of overlapping explosions, but so far i am not sure if that is necessary at all. Been thinking about cutting some AoE nodes or keeping all of the AoE tree and maybe cutting out the AoE gem itself for another multiplier(though reflect might get tricky at that point). I wish there was a calculator or something cause i have a hard time recognizing minor differences visually in regarding EAs AoE.

What is your experience with the AoE changes so far? How much are you guys aiming for? And has anybody had the chance to test out the dying sun and see how much of an effect the aoe changes have had?

I haven't had a chance to push as hard this league, but so far at 86 I've taken the same amount of aoe and I don't feel much of a difference. I usually cut off aoe nodes when I get dying sun. I don't use inc aoe and it doesn't feel necessary.

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: