[2.6] Explosive Arrow Pathfinder W/Videos -HC Endgame Mapping, Grandmasters, T16 Guardian Guides

"
subiedude8 schrieb:
"
"
subiedude8 schrieb:
I was wondering why you travel south west from elemental overload to grab all the nodes around Sanctity. Are any of these nodes really worth it tbh? Would it not be better to go straight for all the juicy fire damage up at the top of the tree?

I'm pretty new, so I might be wrong. Someone else feel free to correct me if I am. The templar area is so juiced up for what this build seems to need. That area gives hella life, some ignite chance, life regen, with some attack speed, elemental resists and damage sprinkled in. Seems too good to pass up to me.

There are plenty of life nodes at the beginning of the build leading up to the end, some of which the OP even opted not to take. The damage near the top of the tree far outweighs the damage in this area. I feel like Elementalist isn't necessary if you have decent gear, and Sanctity seems so out of the way for 1% hp regen. Am I missing something?

Beats me. Only one way to find out: try it. Or plug it into an offline planner and see what the numbers tell you. I don't think searching for a definitive which is better answer is the right approach. This game is pretty adaptable, mess around and see what you like better.
"

1. Why not Fire Walker? 13% Dmg/point + with 3 points spent. 36% more damage overall.
2. Are both AoE nodes needed? Or, to ask in another way, how much increased AoE area is worth it? Would a compromise be to take both 20% increased Area damage, i.e. Amplify and Blast Radius, be the best way to go? Also taking 8% ele damage over 8% Area of effect, which is better (near Amplify)? I'm thinking about something like this (only consider the two Area nodes, the rest can more or less be ignored). Like this I would not take 2 8% nodes...

Maybe you skipped my post, the questions still stand.
I'm really new to the game so there's a good chance I'm missing something, but why isn't running Hrimnor's Resolve a viable option for helmet?
hello, i have big problems to lvl up now in cruel act 4, it takes to long to kill mobs

i switch lightning arrow and blast rain but no setup works dmg is realy shitty u guys have anny tips for me?

what i have to link with blast rain?

or lightning arrow?

for EA i think i have to low lifereg 2.3 k life with 125 life reg per sec

thx guys
"
Mxdzy schrieb:
I'm really new to the game so there's a good chance I'm missing something, but why isn't running Hrimnor's Resolve a viable option for helmet?

I don't see why Hrimnor's Resolve isn't viable, looks great to me, considering the price. Only difficulty might be getting a 40% EA damage enchant on it, as it's not super popular.
"
Holzauge schrieb:
hello, i have big problems to lvl up now in cruel act 4, it takes to long to kill mobs

i switch lightning arrow and blast rain but no setup works dmg is realy shitty u guys have anny tips for me?

what i have to link with blast rain?

or lightning arrow?

for EA i think i have to low lifereg 2.3 k life with 125 life reg per sec

thx guys

The build is great when you can get your hands on a 4L+ quill rain and switch to EA, but I also reached a point in leveling with blast rain where it felt awful. I believe it was somewhere in cruel. Even shrapnel shot felt lackluster at times tbh. On the plus side, the survivability of this build in leveling was quite effective despite the low damage output (until you use EA obv).
Zuletzt bearbeitet von subiedude8 um 08.03.2017, 09:32:04
"
Sydafex schrieb:
"
Mxdzy schrieb:

I don't see why Hrimnor's Resolve isn't viable, looks great to me, considering the price. Only difficulty might be getting a 40% EA damage enchant on it, as it's not super popular.

Resistances could be the reason, considering your helmet only has cold and your chest won't have any. Also, if you are running Ngamahu amulet, then you now have two single res pieces and a chest piece without any res.
Should we focus on evasion or all items we get on hp+armour?
Playing this build, some considerations:

- buy a Storm Cloud (1 alch, can equip at lv 9) and use Blast Rain - WED - Add Cold - Add Lightning (switch to Conc Effect for bosses) and Blood Rage (you can sustain it early on with Stone Golem + Golem's Blood + Heart of Oak) for leveling; this will carry you to Merciless

- reflect IS an issue, even with a 4L aoe EA; I recommend a Ruby Flask until you can afford a Dying Sun; Dying Sun is not needed and you're perfectly fine with the Ruby Flask

- I killed all in Cruel but I think Krait is a better choice

- I think Amplify is better than Blast Radius; Amplify + 1 minor node give 18% aoe/20% area damage while Blast Radius + 2 minor nodes give 18% aoe/30% area damage; you're basically wasting a point for 10% area damage

- I think Herbalism is a great node to pick with your remaining points; the pathing gives Dex which is needed and paired with Master Surgeon you have 40% increased life recovery from flasks; a Seething Divine will heal ~2000hp instantly while a Bubbling Eternal will heal ~1500hp

- Hrimnor's Resolve is a great starter helmet; you can buy a perfect rolled for 1-2c and use it until you can afford a Devoto's with EA enchant

- IMO 2 curses is not necessary; you're bascally only using curses for bosses/rares; maps can roll hexproof and bosses has 60% less curse effectiveness; a rare amulet with dex/life/resists is a better choice
Which do you think is better for single target dps, a silver flask or a sulphur flask?

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: