[2.6] Explosive Arrow Pathfinder W/Videos -HC Endgame Mapping, Grandmasters, T16 Guardian Guides

Hi ive recently come back to the game and I'm loving the look of this build and I'm going to use it for normal sc 2.6

I have a level 74 ranger that used to use the tornado shot build back in 2.0 my tree has been reset so I was hoping I could some how change the character to this build with out starting over.

the main issue I have is my bandits I chose were help oak - help oak - help alira and this build is different so should I start again as a new character or will this not "gimp" my character too much.

Thanks for your help keep up the good work.
#StandardLivesMatter
"
theoc86 schrieb:
Hi ive recently come back to the game and I'm loving the look of this build and I'm going to use it for normal sc 2.6

I have a level 74 ranger that used to use the tornado shot build back in 2.0 my tree has been reset so I was hoping I could some how change the character to this build with out starting over.

the main issue I have is my bandits I chose were help oak - help oak - help alira and this build is different so should I start again as a new character or will this not "gimp" my character too much.

Bandit choices are matter like 1%....
"
theoc86 schrieb:

Really not enough of a reason to start a new character. If it doesn't bother you spending Orbs of Regret, you can also switch your bandit rewards with this vendor recipe:

20 orbs of Regret + a certain amulet, depending on what you want. This gives you a book of reform that you use with right click like a skill point book to change the bandit reward of your current difficulty.
For Oak's reward: Amber Amulet
Kraityn: Jade amulet
Alira: Lapis Amulet
Eramir (skill point): Onyx amulet

If that's too much currency for you, just keep your bandits as is, it doesn't matter too much.

@Th3Lord: Thanks for the tips. I'll se how it goes in a few hours. Just lurking on the forums to kill time, lol.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Inkaflare um 03.03.2017, 09:37:29
"
Inkaflare schrieb:

Really not enough of a reason to start a new character. If it doesn't bother you spending Orbs of Regret, you can also switch your bandit rewards with this vendor recipe:

20 orbs of Regret + a certain amulet, depending on what you want. This gives you a book of reform that you use with right click like a skill point book to change the bandit reward of your current difficulty.
For Oak's reward: Amber Amulet
Kraityn: Jade amulet
Alira: Lapis Amulet
Eramir (skill point): Onyx amulet

If that's too much currency for you, just keep your bandits as is, it doesn't matter too much.

@Th3Lord: Thanks for the tips. I'll se how it goes in a few hours. Just lurking on the forums to kill time, lol.

Thank you so much great help :)
#StandardLivesMatter
I will be playing sc breach. Would an elementalist variant be more suitable for me? Are there any cheaper bow builds or is this as budget as it gets?

Thanks
what are bernoit gloves? can't find anything on google
"
MrGuardian schrieb:
what are bernoit gloves? can't find anything on google

I have no idea where that spelling came from, fixed it. Brinerot are lightning warbands, they can drop magic rarity gloves with a mod that got changed this patch to % damage while flask is up. If it's a good enough amount it's worth crafting if you can get one since it's double dipping damage that applies to EA's explosion
Zuletzt bearbeitet von dingis um 03.03.2017, 14:23:42
"
subiedude8 schrieb:
I will be playing sc breach. Would an elementalist variant be more suitable for me? Are there any cheaper bow builds or is this as budget as it gets?

Thanks

This levels mostly like any other bow build in terms of items until you switch to EA to use quill rain. This can be done on a budget, but most unique bows are cheap now aside from now the best bow being death's opus I think. Early league they'll be expensive.

As far as ele vs pathfinder, You'll go for the same gear on both characters in the end, ele just has an easier start until pathfinder catches up in damage.
Random question: Explosive arrow explosion doesn't count as an attack right?

Dyadian Dawn looked interesting for a second, but I guess it doesn't work.
Great, thorough guide. Thanks so much for putting it together! I'm 42 right at 24 hours into the league without playing hard at all and everything just came together, my pack clear EA feels great and my single target EA is acceptable.

Quick question, and I'm sorry if you answer this every other day, but what are your feelings on Breath of Flames? I'm considering taking that cluster over one of the flask clusters. Full pathfinder flask skills and Druidic Rite (though I might kill that for more raw damage too if I can find a worthy cluster) seems to be more than enough for perpetually active uber flasks.

Thanks!
Andy

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: