[2.6] Explosive Arrow Pathfinder W/Videos -HC Endgame Mapping, Grandmasters, T16 Guardian Guides

Well. Additional arrow on quiver, and the flask efficiency + dying sun we dont need greater multiple gem. Dying sun must be core too. It ll be 5 arrow with dying sun + corrupted additional arrow quiver
Btw, does leech from
or
works? Or getting +1 arrow would be better (then maybe dying sun and droping gmp for more damage, or leech on quiver + gmp + dying sun for more survivability?)
Yes leech from those works, as does leech on boot enchants.

As said before people do drop gmp set up with dying sun, but I don't do it because of reflect in HC. It's much easier to deal with it on a gmp set up normally than the damage of my single target because of the lesser damage on it. Also shooting like a lot of arrows with gmp and dying sun is fun. but if you want to drop it to level other gems that's an option too.
I'm playing this build since the start of breach and I'm in love with! Thank you a lot for this build dingis!

A real good build / guide.

I've done almost all the maps in atlas (116/126) incl corrupted guardian except Minotaur, since rng won't let me get a correct corruption. grrr
But I've killed him in a regular rare map.

I'm almost OS any pack even in T15/T16 maps and boss are not an issue at all! (dual Kaom down in under 30 sec, dark forest was a joke even with a boosted boss dmg corruption, Core corrupted was the same as Malachai merciless )

I've done all breach lord deadless except Chayula (72/100 splinters .... taking ages) .

But yesterday I've tried the Shaper for the first time.
I've failed the fight but I've reach the phase 3 and down him to 20% of his life.
I've died too much of my inexperience than the fight/dmg self. Bad placement the most.

But I've encounter difficulties in clearing the pack spawn by the portal. They killed Zana every time. Seems I'm lack of burst dmg on this phase.

Here my stuff:

Spoiler

Pack clear set:

Single target :

---

My passive tree:

My Jw are all : +fire dmg / + damage over time / + max life.

I'm at 8.5K hp.

For this specific pack I wonder if I drop life leech for a dmg gem, which one is the best ?
Slower projectile or culling strike?

Slower projectile it's 39% dmg for a 20/20 but affect projectile (+ the chain dmg augmentation for the explosion and burning ? )
Culling strike 20/20 it's 38% dmg (any kind) + 10% atk speed + killing blow @ 90% of life.

I wonder which one is better.

Any advice?
If our health is enough, what do you think stacking grand spectrum jewels on slots ?
Could be nice but need to check my life without the total of +32% max life from my jewels.

I also see that I could use the flame golem instead of the stone one.
"
dingis schrieb:
Yes leech from those works, as does leech on boot enchants.

As said before people do drop gmp set up with dying sun, but I don't do it because of reflect in HC. It's much easier to deal with it on a gmp set up normally than the damage of my single target because of the lesser damage on it. Also shooting like a lot of arrows with gmp and dying sun is fun. but if you want to drop it to level other gems that's an option too.

Right, forgot about what easier dealing with reflect part. Guess sometimes 2-3 volleys in good size packs is fun, and would be deadly with single target dmg x4-5. Guess that would not help me get to 100 :D
Thx.
This may have been covered earlier in the thread but I don't know of a way to search just this one forum thread so ill ask it here. For AOE what do people think of Elemental focus of slower projectiles. The standard 5 being EA, GMP, Fire Pent, Less duration, Inc AOE and then either slower proj or Ele focus. I am leaning toward ele focus as there is not really much burn damage for clearing packs. thoughts?
What about a viridian grand spectrum tree with at least 12 jewels? Worth the 576% increase?
SARCARCONN™
Hello, guys! This build is awesome and Ive done all of the game's content using a Grand Spectrum variant. If anyone is interested, I am selling all of its gear to try out another character.

Contact me in-game: DuckingPunches

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: