[2.6] Explosive Arrow Pathfinder W/Videos -HC Endgame Mapping, Grandmasters, T16 Guardian Guides

I do not know how to make character public in profile. Could u tell me? Been looking the solution through the web.. didnt fine any info.
RIght now im 90 and managed to kill twin Goddes and Piety.
Most of the things figured out on my own.

Didnt try to kill Atziri\Guardians\Shaper.

I believe I need nice bottles to go up against highend game - ToH would be gr8 to have, but have no currency for it.

My HP pool is 6.5k.

by 79 lvl I was nearly fully geared up for it. Right now Im running through t14 maps with no problems. The only stuff shots me - explosive mobs.

At this point of the game I am thinking about Guards and Atziri. And what exactly I should use there. Seem I will need basalt flask.

Cuz the only uniq flask is Rumi's and couple magic flasks for quick regen and movespeed.

Running Uber Lab and trying to get EA % damage. No luck just yet. (The most sufficent way to farm currency I found)

Any tips are wellcome!
Vessel of Vinktar Topaz Flask - What the point of this flast in this build? It is so important?
"
iwonderwice schrieb:
I do not know how to make character public in profile. Could u tell me? Been looking the solution through the web.. didnt fine any info.
RIght now im 90 and managed to kill twin Goddes and Piety.
Most of the things figured out on my own.

Didnt try to kill Atziri\Guardians\Shaper.

I believe I need nice bottles to go up against highend game - ToH would be gr8 to have, but have no currency for it.

My HP pool is 6.5k.

by 79 lvl I was nearly fully geared up for it. Right now Im running through t14 maps with no problems. The only stuff shots me - explosive mobs.

At this point of the game I am thinking about Guards and Atziri. And what exactly I should use there. Seem I will need basalt flask.

Cuz the only uniq flask is Rumi's and couple magic flasks for quick regen and movespeed.

Running Uber Lab and trying to get EA % damage. No luck just yet. (The most sufficent way to farm currency I found)

Any tips are wellcome!

go to your profile, go to privacy settings on the right. make sure profile is not private and characters tab is not hidden.

taste of hate is not necessary, basalt does the same job. Vinktars just high hp bosses, it's also not necessary, just to make certain fights quicker. you can use vaal lightning trap instead if you want. I have videos on the guardians. rumi's basalt quick silver 1 life flask, and 1 flask that you wantare all you really need. Do you have kaom's heart? it would be a boost to life. that would be your next big purchase if you don't have one

"
Loving this build, hit my first ever 95 in ESC yesterday. I know it's nothing special but I decided to record a deathless 8-mod twinned core including temp chains and enfeeble. Note that I'm running with two 5-links as I haven't figured out how to 6-link items (I know I could just buy one but I'm so far satisfied enough with my single target damage anyway).

Nice glad it's working out.

You might
Made My profile public. Check it out.
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/iwonderwice

Oh thats the reason of vink. Ok.

Right now Im using vaal lightning trap. But dont get the point "to make tough-hp bosses to die quicker".
How does vink and the trap will help out? Does they debuff enemy somehow?
"
iwonderwice schrieb:
Made My profile public. Check it out.
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/iwonderwice

Oh thats the reason of vink. Ok.

Right now Im using vaal lightning trap. But dont get the point "to make tough-hp bosses to die quicker".
How does vink and the trap will help out? Does they debuff enemy somehow?

Shock makes enemies take 50% increased damage. which affects both the burn and the initial explosion. they will shock the boss (it's like having another damage link)

Your gear and tree are fine for the most part. Get movement speed on your quicksilver(craft or buy one). you don't need shock on it, you're already immune when you have flask up. Get rid of the resist flask, if you don't have capped res change your jewels to have 1 res. If you're missing life get jewels with life. you can also get rid of some of your damage nodes for either extra jewel slots with damage and life or just life on the scion tree. Your damage should be pretty high as is. get a basalt flask instead of resist. if you're comfortable with 1 life flask you can get any cheap vinktar if you want. You can also get a sulfur flask for extra damage.

I assume you just swap out gems for bosses and using the second quill rain is just for leveling gems. I normally use the second quill rain for gmp and a just weapon swap on boss.

You're probably way past the damage you need for most content so you might consider getting more life. my current tree has 8.9k life but I'll probably lower that soon. I'm in HC so I get life on all my jewels and overcapped res because I got enough damage for most things.

if you're happy with doryani's you can get damage peneterates elemental resistances if you haven't kill recently on boots (10% in uber lab) or just get the leech enchant on boots.
"
if you're happy with doryani's you can get damage peneterates elemental resistances if you haven't kill recently on boots (10% in uber lab) or just get the leech enchant on boots.

I had to say that Im new. Do not know all the affixes.

I got this belt in terms of damage. Have another one with more hp.
Since u have told me the vinktar point. Ill just buy it.
The 2 flasks - resist and silver with shock are for move speed. Allres (exept chaos) capped.
I heard that some of the Atziri's nukes has some sort of overcapped lightning damage. And read it in the post of yours. But it is not clear for me. The 160% lightning res. Could u clirfy it?

Im 6.3k life at this point. Feels fine. Might change the belt to hp+res if any foe(t15+) will bother me.

Sulfur? Is it the one The Overflowing Chalice Sulphur Flask? - Ill buy vinktar later on. Right now my dmg is super high.

Yeah the 2nd bow is for lvling and prolly 6l-try(not sure is it worth).
Im just swaping Slower proj with GPM to kill fat bosses.
Earlier was using 2x 5l bow.

Will change flasks. Rly need basalt for the start. And quick with add movespeed and duration.

And a question off menu: Where can I find info about Map mods and how do I work with map device? Would be gr8 if u share some knowledge.

"
iwonderwice schrieb:
"

I had to say that Im new. Do not know all the affixes.

I got this belt in terms of damage. Have another one with more hp.
Since u have told me the vinktar point. Ill just buy it.
The 2 flasks - resist and silver with shock are for move speed. Allres (exept chaos) capped.
I heard that some of the Atziri's nukes has some sort of overcapped lightning damage. And read it in the post of yours. But it is not clear for me. The 160% lightning res. Could u clirfy it?

Im 6.3k life at this point. Feels fine. Might change the belt to hp+res if any foe(t15+) will bother me.

Sulfur? Is it the one The Overflowing Chalice Sulphur Flask? - Ill buy vinktar later on. Right now my dmg is super high.

Yeah the 2nd bow is for lvling and prolly 6l-try(not sure is it worth).
Im just swaping Slower proj with GPM to kill fat bosses.
Earlier was using 2x 5l bow.

Will change flasks. Rly need basalt for the start. And quick with add movespeed and duration.

And a question off menu: Where can I find info about Map mods and how do I work with map device? Would be gr8 if u share some knowledge.

you don't need a unique sulfur flask, anything will do, probably duration and curse removal or something. but if you have vinktar use that instead. You can go and make the map your self. buy Agnerod east/west/south/north vendor them all together and you'll get the map vinktar square. kill the main boss and he'll drop the flask. if you get any of the cheap flasks use it, if you get the 20% phys to lightning flask sell it for a lot of money. Just take a regular topaz flask for the lightning damage in the map and offscreen the bosses.

Over capped res is actually to get to 169% res in hideout. The reason to do this is because the map mod "players have elemental weakness" will lower your total by 34%. so this will make it so that you'll have 75% resistance in the map even with the curse on you. it makes it so that map mod doesn't do anything to you and will just add extra monsters for you map.

You don't need a 6link for gmp set up to kill packs, I did an enfeeble abyss map with a 5link bow that had life leech as the 5th link and packs were dying just fine.

here are the map modifiers in game
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Map#Modifiers

The ones to look out for for this build:
Monsters immune to elemental status ailments - it means you can't ignite and burn the boss.
Elemental reflect - you do a lot of damage, you can't really do this one unless you get the new sextant mod that ggg teased (players take 100% redueced reflect damage)
hexproof - enemies can't be cursed, not a huge problem usually but annoying if the boss gets resistance and life.
no mana and life regen - you need leech to do this, it's really uncomfortable on the build.
Fire resistance - just really annoying on bosses.

everything else is straight forward.
Ty Sir ;) a lot for the info about maps!
I am thinking about HP flask with curse immune (does it remove the map affixe curse for duration being?)
and silver with additional move speed bonus.
Going to buy the flasks with bonus armor to stack it with Rumi's. Not sure just yet, but thinking about 2nd Rumi's.. dunno yet.

My all res is capped, so no mob -res will interrupt the farming run.
The only deal - curses = Enfeeble and Temporal chains.
It was truly fun to play this build. Achived 94 (My record on hc), 36/40 challenges, completed all atlas non-unique maps.
But sometimes we do stupid things :D
https://youtu.be/JjlzrY81_x4
"
Zoldberg69 schrieb:
It was truly fun to play this build. Achived 94 (My record on hc), 36/40 challenges, completed all atlas non-unique maps.
But sometimes we do stupid things :D
https://youtu.be/JjlzrY81_x4

Oh man :( ! RIP.

That was very unfortunate.

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: