[2.6] Explosive Arrow Pathfinder W/Videos -HC Endgame Mapping, Grandmasters, T16 Guardian Guides

Zuletzt bearbeitet von Rufus66 um 07.10.2016, 18:40:44
"
Rufus66 schrieb:

your 12 jewel one should take the jewel on the left of blood magic instead of at the bottom with evasion, thats's 2 points less. the one right of ranger is 1 point less too.

The thing about the jewels, I think the duelist projectile nodes are a waste. they're 50 proj damage, the 13th jewel gives you 125% ele damage so you could drop those for it.

This is a 13 jewel tree without the 15% radius at templar. it's 1 less point than your 12 jewel slot one, it can be 1 point more if you take the radius though.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIDAJuNzqh_gDdMAbz_EMed73qet42SRA3uDvaj8W33Pcjwo4oVIPljLOktg5XMhrMZtO0_apO-p0z_ZU1DMb022sFHfi5TdO2E2dNvBS0B3HfjqW7AGliveA1vOzbotfKGYG6qNZI6UvNvSsjYvbyfDjxJ1VpS_goYkd-_FHEJu6iatz7bT_jre8NBh4PM4MPz3fnoPC0lvGhlaHSCx4Nf2mIo-hhWmK24kxzc6-6PGqcIMtGPRtgkRUdR-zbFVkjAZs0WHwIEsx8YBAeiAIPbTLPhc1XGRX7QH5eVmjsOXO_rUlOCm2r6PV_sOIV7ZlQ=

Not sure if this works well though, this still has witch aoe. let me know if it works out, particularly how much life you can get on that build.

Edit: actually you can make a case for going down duelist projectile nodes in the end. you can skip the 20% one if it means you can get another jewel and you can just get it at the very end. or if you feel you do enough damage just get life isntead.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von dingis um 07.10.2016, 20:48:39
Nice I just quickly made those trees thought i probably made some mistakes haha
I have couple question.
Im 79 and I have some difficulties facing high phys damage, esp ranged-quil mobs. How do U manage them?

my hp pool is 5.4k. 3 jewels is pure dmg = fire-proj-area. The last 2 will be +% hp.

Which of gem-skill is super importand to have quility and lvl? (EA is, but the rest)

Right now running up to 10-11 maps and I have big days killing bosses. Seem Im missing smth. For bosses Im switching to single target S-proj-gem.

Any tips - want to go to late game stage asap.
I have around 6ex. Feels like I need to invest into uniq flasks and, prolly, a skill or two. But could u show me the way I go?
"
iwonderwice schrieb:

Im 79 and I have some difficulties facing high phys damage, esp ranged-quil mobs. How do U manage them?

Do you have a cast when damage taken setup linked with immortal call?
"

not yet. Just a quick setup gear for farming. Thats why Im asking what should I do.

Right now was able to beat down t12 map. Still need some sorta damage reduction or dodge.

Im rly new to most of common items. So a bit messy with my itemization.

So I should get the immortal call on hit(linked). Will help gr8tly?

Anything else. How about Ignite and chances?

How Do I beast bosses rly quick?

And what about Izaro, want to beat him, but rly struggling. Have low solo target dmg.
What can I improve? What should I improve as fast as possible?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/R3Z3ND33VIL/characters/bamboocha_essencee

in Essence League SoftCore (Standard) .

I really enjoyed the build of EA when I saw the topic in the forum thought it would be just a boring and unsuccessful build.
I decided to risk it, I created the character and I was playing with skill.

I do not understand much of the game, and do not speak English (but try)

Zuletzt bearbeitet von R3Z3ND33VIL um 09.10.2016, 10:22:08
Sorry I haven't kept up with this topic gonna try and answer some questions.
"
iwonderwice schrieb:
"

not yet. Just a quick setup gear for farming. Thats why Im asking what should I do.

Right now was able to beat down t12 map. Still need some sorta damage reduction or dodge.

Im rly new to most of common items. So a bit messy with my itemization.

So I should get the immortal call on hit(linked). Will help gr8tly?

Anything else. How about Ignite and chances?

How Do I beast bosses rly quick?

And what about Izaro, want to beat him, but rly struggling. Have low solo target dmg.

if you're 79 you don't need to run t12s, I don't know your gear or if you fixed this or not, can you make your characters public so I can see if I can help with anything on tree and gear?

"
What can I improve? What should I improve as fast as possible?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/R3Z3ND33VIL/characters/bamboocha_essencee

in Essence League SoftCore (Standard) .

I really enjoyed the build of EA when I saw the topic in the forum thought it would be just a boring and unsuccessful build.
I decided to risk it, I created the character and I was playing with skill.

I do not understand much of the game, and do not speak English (but try)

I don't know what how to help with the language part, my first post shows gear and tree in terms of basics. there are issues with your tree and gear that I went over but I don't know how to explain it better to non english speakers.

If you guys need a reference for what I'm running go to my character in EHC PathLostAndFounder (just go to my user on the side of this post) it should be public.

In other news I got super lucky on some drops(reach/phys vinktars/crafted gg opal and and marble amulets that didn't work for my build) and finally decided to spend 420c to try out the dying sun.

Pretty fun flask, I'm too worried about acidentally killing myself off screen if I rely on the single target bow for aoe clear, so I'm keeping my gmp set up.... also I like firing like 9 arrows. I wouldn't go out of my way to get it in EHC unless you're rich and got your other gg gear set up. Maybe in ESC since they're probably cheaper. I can't see a situation where I would need the flask, I was fine with clearing t15s with a 5link gmp that had life leech on it, it just makes things fin.
"
dingis schrieb:

I don't know what how to help with the language part, my first post shows gear and tree in terms of basics. there are issues with your tree and gear that I went over but I don't know how to explain it better to non english speakers.

If you guys need a reference for what I'm running go to my character in EHC PathLostAndFounder (just go to my user on the side of this post) it should be public.

In other news I got super lucky on some drops(reach/phys vinktars/crafted gg opal and and marble amulets that didn't work for my build) and finally decided to spend 420c to try out the dying sun.

Pretty fun flask, I'm too worried about acidentally killing myself off screen if I rely on the single target bow for aoe clear, so I'm keeping my gmp set up.... also I like firing like 9 arrows. I wouldn't go out of my way to get it in EHC unless you're rich and got your other gg gear set up. Maybe in ESC since they're probably cheaper. I can't see a situation where I would need the flask, I was fine with clearing t15s with a 5link gmp that had life leech on it, it just makes things fin.

The language does not worry I can understand.
But writing have difficulties.
I understood what recommended me, I will see what I can do in the ESC.
Loving this build, hit my first ever 95 in ESC yesterday. I know it's nothing special but I decided to record a deathless 8-mod twinned core including temp chains and enfeeble. Note that I'm running with two 5-links as I haven't figured out how to 6-link items (I know I could just buy one but I'm so far satisfied enough with my single target damage anyway).

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: