[2.6] Explosive Arrow Pathfinder W/Videos -HC Endgame Mapping, Grandmasters, T16 Guardian Guides

Hey, Just want to give a massive thankyou to the OP, the time you took to explain this build to us brought me from knowing nothing to earning nearly 30ex and learning alot about the game and its mechanics.

Ive nearly completed the atlas, done all the guardians just pshycing myself up for the shaper fight. i failed at my first corrupted rare t16 map vaal temple map any tips for this fight would be appreciated.

i done grandmasters apart from 1 level 95 who i couldnt even get his energy shield down by a quarter for some reason but that was a while ago ill reattempt soon.

i brought taste of hate but ive ever used it. i have dying sun, vinkters, rumi, speed flast with anticurse and an hp flast with instant fill if on low life.

Im very interested in what you think about the new upcoming changes into double dipping on ignite. Do you think this build will survive the change.

not sure wether to invest too much mroe untill 3.0 hits but could you see if my build is looking reasonable.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/theoc86/characters

Thankyou again its great people like you that keep this game going!
#StandardLivesMatter
Is it necessary to have 2 quill rains ? If i just map lets say t11-13s for now can i just run a Quill Rain 6L with EA-GMP-LESSDURA-FIREPEN-INCAOE-CHANCETOIGNITE ?

Or should i rather get 2x 6L or 1x 5l / 1x 6L ? And if i go for 2x Quill Rains the 5L for aoe clear and 6L for single target?

The AoE setup with + fire leech quiver and the single target with +1 Arrow? If you run 2x Quill Rains you can't really level up any gems i guess right ?

Im starting an EA build right now and i can probably only afford 1x 6L/Kaoms/+1 Quiver and not 2x 6L. Don't we need chance to ignite / inc aoe for mapping or is the damage enough for rares ?
Zuletzt bearbeitet von AiMBOYrEE um 27.04.2017, 06:17:54
"
AiMBOYrEE schrieb:
Is it necessary to have 2 quill rains ? If i just map lets say t11-13s for now can i just run a Quill Rain 6L with EA-GMP-LESSDURA-FIREPEN-INCAOE-CHANCETOIGNITE ?

Or should i rather get 2x 6L or 1x 5l / 1x 6L ? And if i go for 2x Quill Rains the 5L for aoe clear and 6L for single target?

The AoE setup with + fire leech quiver and the single target with +1 Arrow? If you run 2x Quill Rains you can't really level up any gems i guess right ?

Im starting an EA build right now and i can probably only afford 1x 6L/Kaoms/+1 Quiver and not 2x 6L. Don't we need chance to ignite / inc aoe for mapping or is the damage enough for rares ?

its only necessary to run 2 quill rains once you get a koams, before that you can run a 5/6link chest and 5/6 link quill rain.

you can run a single quill rain like that but boss's will take a long time to kill so aim for running the two target setup. When you get a +1 arrow quiver and a dying sun ruby flask you can get away with a single 6 link quill and a koams if you prefer.

You can level up gems on your second weapon with out it being the active one used.

you can easily run this build with 2 5 link quills and a koams that will let you smash t12/13 maps and gather some currency to afford the rest. the +1 arrow quiver is a luxuary id aim for a dying sun ruby flask after you get your 6 link as this is such a boost for both single and a multi target setup.

edit* most things die while using the aoe setup in a coupple of explosions before they ignite if you were wondering why no ignite on the multi target.
#StandardLivesMatter
Zuletzt bearbeitet von theoc86 um 27.04.2017, 06:33:39
"
theoc86 schrieb:
"
AiMBOYrEE schrieb:

its only necessary to run 2 quill rains once you get a koams, before that you can run a 5/6link chest and 5/6 link quill rain.

you can run a single quill rain like that but boss's will take a long time to kill so aim for running the two target setup. When you get a +1 arrow quiver and a dying sun ruby flask you can get away with a single 6 link quill and a koams if you prefer.

You can level up gems on your second weapon with out it being the active one used.

you can easily run this build with 2 5 link quills and a koams that will let you smash t12/13 maps and gather some currency to afford the rest. the +1 arrow quiver is a luxuary id aim for a dying sun ruby flask after you get your 6 link as this is such a boost for both single and a multi target setup.

edit* most things die while using the aoe setup in a coupple of explosions before they ignite if you were wondering why no ignite on the multi target.

Alright thanks :) I guess ill get a 6L / Kaoms first and a 5L for AoE :)
"
theoc86 schrieb:
Hey, Just want to give a massive thankyou to the OP, the time you took to explain this build to us brought me from knowing nothing to earning nearly 30ex and learning alot about the game and its mechanics.

Ive nearly completed the atlas, done all the guardians just pshycing myself up for the shaper fight. i failed at my first corrupted rare t16 map vaal temple map any tips for this fight would be appreciated.

i done grandmasters apart from 1 level 95 who i couldnt even get his energy shield down by a quarter for some reason but that was a while ago ill reattempt soon.

i brought taste of hate but ive ever used it. i have dying sun, vinkters, rumi, speed flast with anticurse and an hp flast with instant fill if on low life.

Im very interested in what you think about the new upcoming changes into double dipping on ignite. Do you think this build will survive the change.

not sure wether to invest too much mroe untill 3.0 hits but could you see if my build is looking reasonable.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/theoc86/characters

Thankyou again its great people like you that keep this game going!

Thanks.

I haven't done hotgm this league I think they added new ones in, frost bomb might help if the character just has high es regen.

As far as double dipping is concerned, without knowing what the new keystone does and where it's located, it's going to be a big loss of damage on the higher end of bosses. It's kinda hard to judge it on t15 or below since they will have way less life and it's kinda hard to tell how much overkill we have on the build already. The guides I have on the first post are on a character with less damage than we can get now, so they might still be doable. Phoenix will probably be the same length.

With the exception of peneteration, all of the damage we get is the generic damage that applies to both the ignite and the upfront damage, This might be a case for empower to be better than fire pen since the base power is what affects the ignite and not the damage dealt to the enemy, especially since pen losses value when the enemy already has incredibly low resistance after curse and EE.

the last thing I would probably need to test is ignite duration on jewels and above witch.

Though it's hard to tell at this point. General clear will probably be fine as is, since things die before the ignite usually.

The only other thing to take into account is how much other builds suffer comparatively. Likely something else will be the new high end of damage boss killer damage, I'm guessing crit. This will probably be still a decent league starter, but the single target might take a while to take off against bosses.

I haven't decided if I wanted to mess around the beta for testing or just skip all that and not burn out.
"
ocha schrieb:

Before you buy a Quill Rain save yourself the money and just make one, buy "the Porcupine" cards for a 6L short bow, cost me like 24 chaos. Then color it to where you want it, I'm superstitious so I 20% as well then scour / chance until you hit Quill. I made 3 this league so far all for an average cost of 74 chaos a piece I have since sold two for 4 ex each for a nice profit.

Edit: you can also make a quiver too, I have "additional arrow" on 3 of them so far this league and got fire leech on two, just buy some 18% damage ones with the dodge you like that aren't corrupted for like 2-3 chaos each then Vaal away. I got lucky very first Vaal this league I got an extra arrow one.

Final note I would go Dying Sun waaaay before Vinktar it changes the build entirely you do so much more damage, Vinktar is barely necessary, I prefer Wise Oak at high levels for resist bonus and pen.

Thanks for the suggestion. I tried as you said and spent 2 ex in chance and scour and got nothing. Thats rng I guess. Back to farming on my 5 link sigh. [/quote]

Literally right after I posted this my guild mate helped me chance it in 6 chances. lol![/quote]

I'm at least 4ex down the hole with this method :'(
I've also tried the chance scour thing with ~200 scours and it was no good. Still had a lot of fun with this build. I specced more towards DPS than survivability but I still had 7.3k life at 92. If I was playing in HC I'd definitely get more life nodes. Mapping was pretty enjoyable and Shaper dies real quick once you get an ignite on him, but uber atziri would end up being a much longer fight as she is ignite immune.

Tree:www.poeurl.com/bibh

Last couple of points can go towards life nodes, breath of flames, jewel sockets, or even whispers of doom if you can't afford or find an online seller for a +1 curse amulet.

Gear:

"
veried schrieb:
I've also tried the chance scour thing with ~200 scours and it was no good. Still had a lot of fun with this build. I specced more towards DPS than survivability but I still had 7.3k life at 92. If I was playing in HC I'd definitely get more life nodes. Mapping was pretty enjoyable and Shaper dies real quick once you get an ignite on him, but uber atziri would end up being a much longer fight as she is ignite immune.

Tree:www.poeurl.com/bibh

Last couple of points can go towards life nodes, breath of flames, jewel sockets, or even whispers of doom if you can't afford or find an online seller for a +1 curse amulet.

Gear:

Nice gear.

I just chanced one 30 minutes ago, I was trying to see what I'd get first 6linking one or chancing one, I 6linked one a few days ago, I think I spent way more fuses in the end. It took me about 200 chance orbs + 30 of a friend who tried it in the middle somewhere.
Hi, im just wondering on why my chance to hit is only at 89% at level 76. my helmet has 397 accu both rings have 200+ accu, and I also noticed it goes lower as you level up. Great build btw
Hi.
Can any one tell me "Elem damage with weapons" affect EA or not?
Zuletzt bearbeitet von APEC um 28.04.2017, 13:32:26

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: