[2.6] Explosive Arrow Pathfinder W/Videos -HC Endgame Mapping, Grandmasters, T16 Guardian Guides

Hey guys ,
so i leveld an empower and it vaaled to 4 is it worth getting +3 bow for single target?
Hi there,

I rarely (never?) post on the forum. I just wanted to say that this build is ABSOLUTELY INSANE. So thanks a lot OP for this !!!

I enjoy it a lot, and I never have been lvl 95 before in an HC League. I plan on pushing to 100 as I don't think ANYTHING can kill me if I don't make mistake (like slacking in Bearers/tanking a slam/Stacking 5 charges on Reflect without Ruby up ^^).

I'm stomping on every maps. The only thing that I CAN'T do is Reflect Elem obviously. And I won't do - max resist with more than 1 extra elem dmg.

That said, I'm playing HC so I'm kinda afraid of going for Guardians (even though I stomp T15 boss regardless of map affixes). So as @derneg3r asked, I'm also interested if for going for "harder" content, a Legacy Silverbranch/Silverbough (with +3Gems lvl) would be good with an Empower lvl 4.

Thanks a lot !

My current gear :

My belt before HH/when doing content that could oneshot cause I'm a pussy :

My current skill tree : https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIDAABeAdEB3AQHBLMFLQguDjwOXBUgGJEZjhm0Gjgc3B8CI_YlvCcvKPos6S2DLlMyNDLRNZI2xTboN0w6UjrYPV9Bh0MxRA1FR0V-RZ1HfkyzTZJSU1NSVcZWSFivZU1mVGjyavpvO3Ttdct343gNfXV_gIGvgpuCx4PbhNmFe4ZghrOHZY1-jZKPGpBVl5WYrZo7muCbjZ63ogCjiqcIqW6vt6_rsQW18rc-t7a4k7jQvJ-9Nr6nwBrAZsedyPDQH9Nv037YJNi92jrawdtP37_gw-Fz6mLr7uw47YPuDu967-vwH_Ft8kX2o_c9-ej-Cv6P_rr_EA==

Brodiro offered me HH (26k coins) when I was lvl 89 in a Shaped Strand.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von MikroKromi um 11.04.2017, 02:21:18

Finally completed the build for Legacy Softcore I've been working on the past 3 weeks. Overall my favorite build I've done so far and crushes everything I've thrown at it. Currently sitting at 5579 Life with skin and 7k with Kaoms. Some items to note are "The Gull" which is highly undervalued, but it helps provide shrines that keep you alive and overcap your res ontop of increasing maximum res, also extra life. Blood Dance with 5 frenzy charges keeps your Life Regen super high. At 7k life you have 350 extra HP Regen ontop of your skill tree passives. I didn't link it but a Doriyani's Invitation with Fire damage leech helps against bosses a lot for leech, also 10% chance to ignite and overcap your ignite chance. Probably my favorite is running T15 maps with max damage mods. Profile is open for anyone to view. Main items that aren't needed obviously are headhunter and +1 skin of the loyal but are very fun to have and use. 6Link would mainly be on quill rain and have a kaoms heart. And by some ungodly reason you don't have enough damage at the end of all of this. Just slot in Conc Effect and you'll have 70% chance to ignite with flam debuff
Zuletzt bearbeitet von YouSoSimpoh um 15.04.2017, 01:43:06
Hello , First of all i love this build , its the best i ever used and fun ofcourse :) , damage is incredible but my survability is a bit weak, i die preaty fast , this is my gear could you give me some advice what to change "asap" got like 2-3 ex right now thanks for help :)
"
sn3kox schrieb:
Hello , First of all i love this build , its the best i ever used and fun ofcourse :) , damage is incredible but my survability is a bit weak, i die preaty fast , this is my gear could you give me some advice what to change "asap" got like 2-3 ex right now thanks for help :)
Sell the Item Quantity Gem in your Tabula, and go buy a good roll kaoms heart, then some a better amulet with more res and life. Rings need to have more HP as well.
Thanks for the guide. I haven't played a bow character since nemesis so this was a breath of fresh air. I'm a casual player so I don't have alot in terms of currency, about 4 ex. For my next upgrade, should I go for a 6 link Quill rain (for single target) OR get a +1 quiver and vinktars?

Here is my gear for reference:

I havent played ranger before but i wanted know if with 3ex budget at the moment in LHC would be enough to get me starting?
hi, i am lvl 72 and its my first character in poe.

I cannot farm at all with my items, could you recommend me something?

my tree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIAAABeAdwDdQQHBS0ILgqbDjwVIBiRGY4ZtBzcHwIlvCj6Ko0s6S2DLlMyNDWSNsU22DboOlI6WEGHQzFEDUWdRmlHfkkbU1JVxlZIWK9fBGVNbzt07XXLd-N4DX11gseD24TZhmCGs4dljX6PGpErmK2a4JuNna6nCKlurJivt6_rtfK3PriTvJ-9Nr6nwBrI8M2Y02_Tftgk2L3awdtP37_gw-cK6mLr7uxV7YPvevFs8kX2o_no_gr-j_66?accountName=mrsha01&characterName=HiToYou

items
Spoiler

thanks
"
LatvianTeddybear schrieb:
I havent played ranger before but i wanted know if with 3ex budget at the moment in LHC would be enough to get me starting?

You can farm red maps with a 5L Quill Rain with your single target setup and your AOE setup in a 4L.
"
ocha schrieb:
Thanks for the guide. I haven't played a bow character since nemesis so this was a breath of fresh air. I'm a casual player so I don't have alot in terms of currency, about 4 ex. For my next upgrade, should I go for a 6 link Quill rain (for single target) OR get a +1 quiver and vinktars?

Here is my gear for reference:

Before you buy a Quill Rain save yourself the money and just make one, buy "the Porcupine" cards for a 6L short bow, cost me like 24 chaos. Then color it to where you want it, I'm superstitious so I 20% as well then scour / chance until you hit Quill. I made 3 this league so far all for an average cost of 74 chaos a piece I have since sold two for 4 ex each for a nice profit.

Edit: you can also make a quiver too, I have "additional arrow" on 3 of them so far this league and got fire leech on two, just buy some 18% damage ones with the dodge you like that aren't corrupted for like 2-3 chaos each then Vaal away. I got lucky very first Vaal this league I got an extra arrow one.

Final note I would go Dying Sun waaaay before Vinktar it changes the build entirely you do so much more damage, Vinktar is barely necessary, I prefer Wise Oak at high levels for resist bonus and pen.
IGN: Bonered
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Ghostboner um 11.04.2017, 20:29:04

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: