[2.6] Explosive Arrow Pathfinder W/Videos -HC Endgame Mapping, Grandmasters, T16 Guardian Guides

"
Anikillz schrieb:
On another note, what are some stats to look for in jewels? (playing HC)

Life, Fire Damage, Area Damage, Projectile Damage.
What I'm doing with my jewels is to get a fire damage plus 1-2 other good mods for the build first, whatever is super cheap, and then to upgrade them as I need to fill stuff out.

So I'm feeling a little capped out myself, thought I'd ask about any gear upgrade recommendations. I don't so well soloing red maps and I really wanted to do guardians and shaper this league. I may try that skin of the loyal setup that someone just posted about, seems sick. I'm a bit worried that my flasks might be what's doing it for me. Specifically, I'm not sure I'll be able to afford a dying sun or vinktars any time soon. But with Vinktars, what is it that is actually good about that flask, that it shocks mobs you hit? In that case, setting up a vaal lightning trap and saving the flask slot seems like a better way to do that to me since our flasks are so awesome.

Anyway, here's what I've got. Any ideas on what I'm missing for high tier mapping / bosses? Would love to hear your thoughts OP - I watch your videos and then play my character and it feels quite different.

Thanks! <3
"
Andizlack schrieb:
What I'm doing with my jewels is to get a fire damage plus 1-2 other good mods for the build first, whatever is super cheap, and then to upgrade them as I need to fill stuff out.

So I'm feeling a little capped out myself, thought I'd ask about any gear upgrade recommendations. I don't so well soloing red maps and I really wanted to do guardians and shaper this league. I may try that skin of the loyal setup that someone just posted about, seems sick. I'm a bit worried that my flasks might be what's doing it for me. Specifically, I'm not sure I'll be able to afford a dying sun or vinktars any time soon. But with Vinktars, what is it that is actually good about that flask, that it shocks mobs you hit? In that case, setting up a vaal lightning trap and saving the flask slot seems like a better way to do that to me since our flasks are so awesome.

Anyway, here's what I've got. Any ideas on what I'm missing for high tier mapping / bosses? Would love to hear your thoughts OP - I watch your videos and then play my character and it feels quite different.

Thanks! <3

flask need change
and get gem to lv 20 will help boost dps quite a lot
Enjoy Legacy!!!!
Yeah, I'm saving up for Dying Sun, but other than that I feel pretty good about them. I keep forgetting about my gems, dang. Not sure how I want to gamble with my 4ish EA gems, might just vaal them at level 20 without the quality and hope for an early 21.
Used this guide and another explosive arrow build to create my second character this league, which managed to clear all content in the game (have not tried phoenix yet but I could do it). Shaper is very easy with this build. For uber atziri, oversoul and Trio are a piece of cake. Atziri herself is ignite immune, but you can switch out Chance to Ignite with Elemental Focus between split phases. The shock and ignite combination is insane.

Sometimes I would swap out Rumi's for the Wise Oak when bossing if I think the Rumi's does not help survivability. Jewels have two damage mods (Fire, Damage, Damage over Time, Area) and Life on them, or three damage mods. In total, the character has ~7.7k life with some room for improvement.

Good guide, this was probably the most enjoyable character I've played. After playing melee characters, it is very satisfying to play a character which can offscreen bosses.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Salivatrix um 01.04.2017, 20:43:39

Just wondering if there's anyway to improve the build for a better bossing experience cause right now it's next to nothing.
your skilltreelinks didnt work =(

nvm.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Alkazabaa um 05.04.2017, 10:10:10
your links are broken for skilltree
thank you for a really nice guide, just hit level 90 in LHC. Mapping wise, i tried to avoid breach and beyond mods just because my computer cant handle the fps :(, other than that not really alot issues mapping wise. havent done uber lab yet since i wanna get the trials on my own, still missing grief and burning rage. current gear and skill tree, HP is sitting at 7853. now hopefully i can save a few more currencies to upgrade gears.

skill tree:
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIDAQBeAdwEBwSzBS0ILgqbDjwOXBRNFSAYkRmOGbQc3B8CJbwo-iqNLOktgy5TMtE1kjbFNtg26DdMOlI6WDrhQYdDMUQNRUdFfkWdR35JG0yzTeNTUlXGVkhYr2VNavpvO3Ttdct343gNeu99dX-Aga-Cm4LHg9uE2YZghrONfo8amK2a4JuNnreiAKZXpwipbqyYsQW18rc-t7a4k7jQvJ-9Nr6nwBrAZsedyPDQH9Nv037YJNi92jrawdtP37_gw-Fz5wrqYuvu7FXtIO2D73rv6_Af8WzxbfJF9qP56PxL_gr-j_66_xA=
Zuletzt bearbeitet von krizo01 um 08.04.2017, 00:31:04
Hey,

Anyone tested this from elementalist ascendancy? Rr would the pathfinder still be a better, even if i don't use dying or any other fancy flasks.

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: