Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Given how established this guide is, have you tried contacting GGG and seeing if they'll move around the 2nd post so you get two consecutive posts to expand on things further? I'm sure with every new league, there will be even more options to add.
@Enki91

I am happy you had fun playing around with options. For me that is what POE is all about. Finding interesting / unorthodox builds and running with them as far as you can.

I am going to take all your input on board and make a build using your invaluable input.

I appreciate all the time you have spent exploring this with me.

Once I start running my build I will keep you updated on how it is going,

Much respect for the continued support with this guide.

:)

Balabhadra das.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Bhaladas um 16.08.2017, 20:45:43
I found CwDT+Dur+IC to be really helpful in increasing our survival. I will try lightning orb later to see how that is.
I have found that it is A MUST to have: kitaras helm + Fevered Mind Jewel + merciless ascendancy points. This was a HUGE improvement for me.

One question, Enki, which is the damage that benefits this build more? Spell damage, elemental damage, lightning damage or it doesn't matter?

"
agentbast schrieb:
I found CwDT+Dur+IC to be really helpful in increasing our survival. I will try lightning orb later to see how that is.

Till which level do you level up those gems?

Zuletzt bearbeitet von Mutaracha um 17.08.2017, 08:25:52
@sandor555

Well, so I got a Goldrim but it had an enchantment on it already and was the only one I could afford.

The enchantment was "Ball lighting does 8% more AOE damage." So I thought I would just try it.

So far it seems really strong and it is also damn fun.

Check out my character if you like sandor555.

:)
Hi,

don't think necromancer is worth taken just for the block chance, i loose a lot dps not getting
the elementalist profits, i would get rid of warlords mark (useful for some builds with more than
10 endurance charges, but if you wanna play facetank witch is the wrong class i think), replacing it with enfeeble, not as high as block but consistent and not relying on percentage chance,
spare the 7 passive points for block (whirling barrier/counterweight) and get some dex instead
and a daresso's defiance https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Daresso%27s_Defiance
less max life but 1400 armour gives you 700 life, think enfeeble + dodge change + higher damage reduction with more armour + some evasion + 3 endurance charges that build up fast after you get hit is good for your survivability, block is a percentage and means all or nothing.
With the elementalist points you can get much more dps, if you take mind over matter or wrath
is a personal choice, most important is to kill fast, if 10 or more mobs hop on you before you
kill them you are dead and if you get 1shoted by a boss 0,5-1K more hp/es doesn't make a big
difference. In my opionion the real nerf for spell/int players in 3.0 isn't the ES-Reduction,
it's the big buff of the bosses hp, for melee players the fight just lasts longer, but for us
the chance getting 1shoted in a longer fight is much higher. Leveling a witch in harbinger was
pain without getting gear on poe-trade and seems impossible to me for new unexperienced players.
Spell-Totem: maybe not that high dps, but useful against elemental-reflecting mobs (poe now puts
1 or 2 of them in every map)
Temporal Chains: maybe change enfeeble with TC before getting into boss room or area with
fast moving physical-dmg bosses or in maps with rogue-exile mods
Maybe i play unconventional but i have good experiences using 3 zombies (sometimes 5)
spectre 2 golems and a spell-totem (and a vaal-skeleton against bosses), depending on how many
sockets you have, they may not deal high damage and taunt totem is reliable (will try it now, never
thought of it before), but if they all take every 2nd hit it's like 50 percent block chance and
you have no problem with block recovery.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Capleton2 um 17.08.2017, 19:10:27
@gastank: Haven't tried that yet, honestly no idea who i would contact for this.

@Bhaladas: Hope the build works out well! Otherwise still got a few more ideas.

@Mutaracha: Doesn't matter, all three damage types do the same for this build so simply get the one you can get the highest value of for the same investment.

I'll probably include the CwDt setup over the weekend, my recommendation would be Lv10 CwDt + Lv12 Immortal Call.

@Capleton2: Feel free to experiment a bit, but all these changes are not viable for a build like this.

You seem to heavily underestimate block + spellblock, they can prevent much more damage than a few endu charges can, which unlike block only work against physical damage.
Requiring a unique chest for survival also speaks against this builds direction, especially if it's Daresso's Defiance on a build that uses mainly blue gems in that slot, will be a nightmare to chrome.

Warlord's Mark isn't just for endu charge generation, that's only a nice bonus. We use it for mana leech, and on the higher end of things it also lets us replace Life Leech with Empower for more damage.

Necromancer also doesn't lose any damage over Elementalist, infact Necro with only the first three labs done is even with Elementalist having all 4 labs done, and having the buffs up that the Ascendancy gives. And when using Flesh Offering, Necromancer even gets the upperhand damage- and clearspeed wise.
And you can find all the other stuff we gain in my comparison on page 292.
twitch.tv/enki91
@Capleton2
1400 armour on it's own is literally nothing, 6% chance to dodge attacks is pretty insignificant, too.
I would gather Warlord's Mark is taken mainly for mana leech (and additional life leech) to sustain Mind over Matter, not for endurance charges. There's a reason why MoM is so popular right now, 30% (40% with CoD) of damage being taken from mana is very hard to beat by any other means of damage mitigation, what with how easy it is to obtain and sustain big mana pool as int build.

@Enki91
Wanted to share some more of my experiences playing this build on HHC.

To start with, got to level 80, sitting on 5linked Pledge and chest, 4.5k life, 3.1k unreserved mana, Kitava's Thirst with Warlord's Mark and Conductivity/Enfeeble.

Getting to maps was pretty straightforward, A10 Kitava surprisingly easy with no close calls (Storm Burst seems really good in that fight, something about Kitava's hitboxes at the right angle).

Clear speed is pretty good, feels great and considering I'm still at 18lvl arc with 5link it looks promising for high tier maps.

Reflect hurts, a lot. Came very close to oneshotting myself due to not paying attention and being late with Topaz flask. Hexproof reflect mobs are really hard on mana, few unfortunate chains and came close to dying 2 times even with Topaz and Soul of Yugul pantheon. Nothing to be done about it except getting more life/mana, I guess; going for Vaal Pact does not seem feasible.

Lightning Tendrils feels a lot better as single target skill. Storm Burst just wasn't working for me on some bosses, no matter how short/long bursts I was going for. Decoy helped a bit, but not on every boss (Piety on Overgrown Shrine and the like). Tendrils allows for some measure of facetanking and procs Kitava's Thirst a lot better, but harder bosses coupled with dangerous map mods that can't be outleeched w/o VP I simply skip.

Will definitely make room for CwDT+IC when I get to higher map tiers, but so far physical damage was not a problem.

Uh, post got a bit too long so I'll cut it short. I'm very pleased with this build so far, considering how very little currency I put into it (20-25c at most) it plays really well. I will post some more feedback when I get to 90, if I have anything more to add, but once again thanks for putting this guide out there and keeping it up to date, really enjoying it.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von at3r um 17.08.2017, 22:43:01
Bhaladas:
I'm using Ball lighting to kill bosses. Faster, easier for me even with my standard ARC gems. So, mostly I just swap it before going for the boss.
Spell totem can help a lot tho!

@Enki91

I'd love to hear those ideas. :)
I bought a bisco collar(damn, it's pretty expensive here compared to standard) to farm on t10+ maps, so far looks like it's viable without stone of lazhwar.

If you want I could try to make a "map run with cheap gear" video.

ElysiumGate POE Klán:
http://www.pathofexile.com/guild/profile/91153

IGN: RedDuh
Zuletzt bearbeitet von sandor555 um 18.08.2017, 01:45:15
I'm currently level 76 and I've been running t8-t9 maps. I'm starting to struggle a bit and I feel like my DPS is quite low and I die pretty often (maybe I'm just playing too recklessly?). I know I still have to find a 6L staff/body but I've yet to obtain one.

Besides that, is there anything I could do? I haven't really used Storm Burst yet since it's still at 3L and I feel it doesn't do that much damage in comparison to Arc spam.

Basically, I feel like I'm hitting a wall. .__.

My profile is viewable, so if you can check it out and give me some pointers/critiques, that would be amazing.

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: