[3.16 - RETIRING BUILD] VD Brands: S-Tier Bosser, A-Tier Map! -- MURDERED BY GGG_INTERN SOMEWHERE--

Detonate dead version of the build pops feared like no other, I went into the Release all challenge blind and heres the result

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPAFCeesI28
@Waggypants
"
Rukurio schrieb:
Anyone know in detail how can we craft the 7 link helmet as it says in the first page augment cold although its not possible due to being an influenced item when trying on craftofexile(since the nerf in the garden it cannot be done). if anyone got a clue please tell me thanks :)
For a detailed breakdown I'd probably look at something like "Eleshar's crafting spreadsheet".

He has an Archdeamon Crown craft in there that's very similar to what we'd be looking to do.

Can't remember the specific mods he mentions going for in the craft, but swap whatever is on the Elder base for Conc and the Shaper to Hypo along with the Essence craft and the jist is the same thing. Popping it into Craft of Exile you might be able to figure out a rough ballpark on how many Horror or specific combo of fossils you'd expect to need before a success (it'll be a chunk, whichever way it's attempted).
"
waggypants schrieb:
Detonate dead version of the build pops feared like no other, I went into the Release all challenge blind and heres the result

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPAFCeesI28

Holy Moly... Seems like i have to try dd atleast for single target. Awesome!

This is my approach on this build: https://pastebin.com/9cwiSkGa

I have a lot of fun playing and progressing this build. It was my league starter and served me well. I am looking forward to upgrade:

Boots
- enchant "16% attack and cast speed..."
- maybe elusive or endurance charge redeemer mod

helmet
- 7-link helmet with hypo or spell crit on top
I guess spell crit isnt worth the investment because we already apply brittle. For hyporthemia i need to use skitterbots. this leads me to drop hoa which maybe could affect my map clear. boss damage will be insane tho.

Thanks primaeva for posting and continuous upgrading this build season after season!
Zuletzt bearbeitet von 997 um 14.11.2021, 07:59:16
"
Rukurio schrieb:
Anyone know in detail how can we craft the 7 link helmet as it says in the first page augment cold although its not possible due to being an influenced item when trying on craftofexile(since the nerf in the garden it cannot be done). if anyone got a clue please tell me thanks :)

I had the same issue last league, and honestly couldn't exactly remember the steps. Took me a while to find this, it was buried all the way back on page 58, but:

"
Manadrained schrieb:

Disclaimer: this is overkill and a conc + horror mod helm is plenty to do all content. I got really lucky making this but if you get unlucky and have to start over certain steps it will get very expensive fast.

expensive and rng crafting steps I used:
1: Obtain an ilvl 84 + shaper elder influenced bone helm either by buying one or awakener orbing one
2: Essence of horror until you get hypothermia + the essence mod and an empty prefix and suffix. Average 24 horrors and might have to annul.
3: Craft suffixes cannot be changed and harvest reforge crit. This will hit either attack or spell base crit no matter what so 50% chance to get spell crit.
4: Reforge keeping suffixes until concentrated effect. I think the average is 5 reforges.
5: Craft life if an open prefix or try to exalt/leo slam life or aoe or even minion damage to sell.
Might be a dumb question, but I did not find answer elsewhere: On a lot of spellslinger builds and here too I see "#% increased fire damage" on staff and the 1H weapons, wouldn't "#% increased spell damage" give the same? Or fire damage exactly scales better?

fire damage and cast speed kulemak starts at 9ex but spell damage and cast speed is 30-40c...
"
magyarim11 schrieb:
Might be a dumb question, but I did not find answer elsewhere: On a lot of spellslinger builds and here too I see "#% increased fire damage" on staff and the 1H weapons, wouldn't "#% increased spell damage" give the same? Or fire damage exactly scales better?

fire damage and cast speed kulemak starts at 9ex but spell damage and cast speed is 30-40c...

Haha pretty sure all the guides ocver this.

Spell damage affects the VD Balls, but never the base corpse explosions.

Spell Crit and Spell Mult don't affect the base corpse explosions too.

Only Fire damage, Area Damage, Elemental Damage, Generic Damage (Spirtual Aid's Minion Damage gives you Generic) does.

Global Crit and Global Mult scale this too. It also scales chest pops. When you convery chest pop phys damage to fire, then your fire and elemental scales that too.

Finally, it would be absolutely mad to spend 9ex on just Fire + Cast speed on a Cane. Either roll one yourself, or put it on Live search and just use this:

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Scourge/MDEqOoRiJ

As you can see, there are even 1hs with that much power for <20c.

While looking at a Cane appears to be extremely far away, most of the offense comes from the Staff nodes (Crit % and Crit Multiplier). Being 50% and 15% cast speed off a BiS 9ex Cane of Kulemak isn't as big a damage hit as you think as using one of these 5-50c staves. If anything, if you have the 9ex, buy Awakened Spell Cascade, get an insane Megalomaniac, buy a Watcher's On Hit Discipline and get some good boots, make your own Frenzy + Explode chest and run Rotgut (mine cost 6ex to make..)...

Don't sweat the weapon slot, you can do a lot with a white staff with no stats. Woke Spell Cascade is prio #1.
💥💫BB Unloader 1000% AoE 70m DPS🗡️🔪🔫: view-thread/3466787
FlickerCoC Ice Nova / Spear Assassin: view-thread/3225536
🔨⚡CWC Lightning Conduit Mjolner Trickster: view-thread/3300148
VD Arcanist Brand Necro: view-thread/2911667
Spoiler

I'm enjoying this build a lot, but I'm struggling a bit at determining what to prioritize as far as upgrades go. I know I've got a lot of places I can improve. I've got about 1 ex and 200 chaos in currency to burn right now. Any ideas what my top few priorities oughta be within my budget?
Like the look of this build, so I'm leveling an Arma through acts atm. What are the key points I need to hit before switching over to your 1-2EX Version?
"
XCaedisX schrieb:
Any ideas what my top few priorities oughta be within my budget?
I'm not playing trade to comment on budget related upgrade paths, but swapping your VD setup into the helm will be a big win for a few seconds of your time.
"
TsuDhoNim schrieb:
"
XCaedisX schrieb:
Any ideas what my top few priorities oughta be within my budget?
I'm not playing trade to comment on budget related upgrade paths, but swapping your VD setup into the helm will be a big win for a few seconds of your time.

I didn't even realize I'd made that mistake. Woops. Not the upgrade I was looking for but the upgrade I needed lol. Thanks.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von XCaedisX um 14.11.2021, 19:40:24

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: