[3.16 - RETIRING BUILD] VD Brands: S-Tier Bosser, A-Tier Map! -- MURDERED BY GGG_INTERN SOMEWHERE--

Hey guys, the playstyle looks awesome, but I dont know why my single target damage is so bad.
What is the meaning of spectre?
"
poeqwert schrieb:
What is the meaning of spectre?
Raise Spectre allows us to raise a dead enemy to follow us around and support us as a minion. If you check some of the videos posted you'll see two minions running around in most of them. A big spikey guy with what looks like 2 Ahn's Might swords, a Stoneskin Flayer, and a smaller guy with an odd looking helmet, a Lithomancer.

We don't use the minions to fight as these minions aren't much good at that, which is a shame given how awesome Stoneskin Flayers look, we just use them to put big health bodies into our desecrate pool to then blow up with our VD doing a lot of damage.

When you desecrate in a map you'll see a variety of names showing up. These are the desecrate pool for that zone. In something like Shaper's arena it'll be a huge number of different names as that zone has a large amount of variety. The monsters in that pool will all have different life scaling, which we then scale to do damage with our explosions. Those life numbers average out at about 150% in a normal zone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hayhnBg6gOk

The numbers in that video by Badger are a little out of date now, but the mechanics used are still relevant and will explain it far better than I could.

We use the two highest health scaling (currently at 800%) spectres available in the game, Stoneskin Flayers and Lithomancers (available from Primeval Ruins in Delve). If you're SSF or league starting you can start with a Guard Captain and Auto Enforcer (750%) which are available early from Heist Tunnel or Repository contracts. If you're in trade league joining the minion chat channel "/general 6666" should allow you to grab the Delve specters pretty quickly. Lots of folks happy to share them.

When those high health monsters appear in our desecrate pool we'll be doing over 5 times as much damage per explosion as the average corpse boosting our damage a chunk. How much it boosts will depend on what zone we're in and how many other bodies are in the desecrate pool.

Each spectre only introduces a single corpse into the pool so be sure to have 2 different high health spectres and not 2 of a single spectre. If you were playing Hardcore where a clean fast fight is even more important (or wanted to make a video showing GIGA damage) you can take in a few different spectres 3-5 at a time to boost the pool even more, but it's a lot of work and I wouldn't personally consider it for anything but very endgame bossing on Hardcore.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von TsuDhoNim um 13.11.2021, 12:09:16
Jsut tried this build for like 3 days and i feel something is wron for the single target. I have the Specters, as recommanded, and all the stuff (Also the enduring mana flask is perma ) and the single target on heavy boss is pretty low. The PoB if someoen can help me fix the problem : https://pastebin.com/X4AvqyRS
"
KuroiShiffer schrieb:
Jsut tried this build for like 3 days and i feel something is wron for the single target. I have the Specters, as recommanded, and all the stuff (Also the enduring mana flask is perma ) and the single target on heavy boss is pretty low. The PoB if someoen can help me fix the problem : https://pastebin.com/X4AvqyRS

My god, with your gear you should be doing double my damage. Like, holy crap, that is some good gear.

Did you watch the Tutorial Video?

100% it's the wrong Brands on the bosses. You should be killing Sirus in 2-4 seconds.

Do upload a Shaper fight for example so we can diagnose what's going on.
💥💫BB Unloader 1000% AoE 70m DPS🗡️🔪🔫: view-thread/3466787
FlickerCoC Ice Nova / Spear Assassin: view-thread/3225536
🔨⚡CWC Lightning Conduit Mjolner Trickster: view-thread/3300148
VD Arcanist Brand Necro: view-thread/2911667
@TsuDhoNim Thank you very much for the detailed information. I did no expect to get such a good answer <3

I think this is one of the reasons why my damage is so low, I didnt use spectres :D
Zuletzt bearbeitet von poeqwert um 13.11.2021, 15:21:54
What's the ideal weapon at the high end? Duskdawn or a good Cane of Kulemak? Is the dual wield build just for budget until you have more to invest?
Anyone know in detail how can we craft the 7 link helmet as it says in the first page augment cold although its not possible due to being an influenced item when trying on craftofexile(since the nerf in the garden it cannot be done). if anyone got a clue please tell me thanks :)
"
Bakadakadaka schrieb:
What's the ideal weapon at the high end? Duskdawn or a good Cane of Kulemak? Is the dual wield build just for budget until you have more to invest?

Yep, that's the budget build and people get a feel for if they like the build before going further and scaling the endgame single target damage.

It's definitely a Cane with at minimum Fire Damage and Cast Speed.

A Duskdawn combined with a Leadership's Price is very servicable Single Target DPS for the level of investment (Leadership's are dirt cheap now).

But you definitely want to invest in as much cast speed on the tree as possible to make using a Duskdawn feel good.

Alternatively, just lookup staffs with >120% Fire Damage and ~25% cast speed. They go as cheap as 5c and can have some really good mods that help clear: e.g. +3 Fire Gems, Global Mult, +100% Spell Crit, etc.

The key thing about going Staff is the Serpent Stance and Counterweight clusters.
"
Rukurio schrieb:
Anyone know in detail how can we craft the 7 link helmet as it says in the first page augment cold although its not possible due to being an influenced item when trying on craftofexile(since the nerf in the garden it cannot be done). if anyone got a clue please tell me thanks :)

There are two routes now - Fossils and Essence of Horror Spamming!!

I should retire that weedcrafting post :(
Pretty sure spamming Glyphic + Frigid Fossils on a 82+ Shaper/Elder Helm would be the cheapest way.

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: