[3.16 - RETIRING BUILD] VD Brands: S-Tier Bosser, A-Tier Map! -- MURDERED BY GGG_INTERN SOMEWHERE--

"
ShortRix schrieb:
Can anyone look at my pob and help me out. I tried to make a scuffed version of this build and failed miserably. I dont have any defences and get one shot regularly and it seems that I dont have a lot of damage either. What changes should I make? All help is appreciated.
https://pastebin.com/qEShqaPK

Survivability:

Life and ES are way too low. Your passive tree is too greedy; you only have 126% increased life on the tree. You are missing a lot of ES from not using an ES base helm and especially body armor.

You have Mistress of Sacrifice but you aren't using Bone Offering. This means you are missing out on 24%/23% Attack/Spell Block. Add this to your Cast While Channeling setup.

No CWDT - Immortal Call - Ball Lightning setup. Ball Lightning is a big part of what gives you huge recovery from our Life on Hit and ES on Hit. Immortal Call is less elemental and physical damage taken.

Damage:

You don't need Wave of Conviction if you have a Corrosive Elements cluster (or vice versa), so this is a wasted slot. You could replace it with Flammability instead since you don't have any curses.

You might be running out of mana. Consider focusing on mana cost reduction rather than having a big mana pool + a mana flask.

No frenzy charge on hit on your chest, but this + an explodey chest is quite expensive, so focus on the other stuff first.

Misc:

You don't need Minion Life on your Spectres or the Grave Intentions wheel. Your spectres are only there to add high HP corpses to the area's corpse pool for Desecrate. They don't need to do damage or stay alive; if they die, just resummon them in the map they die in once you're done with it, or go get them again from Delve.

You have 49% unreserved mana. You should be using some of that for another aura. Herald of Ash will help clear, or Determination will give you a lot of Armor.

There's more issues, but this is enough to get you started. Fixing all the survivability stuff at the top should be your number one priority.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Cryotron9000 um 12.11.2021, 04:41:49
"
primaeva schrieb:

I pretty much only turn Skitterbots on during big bosses. On big bosses I ony need that 29 mana - my VD and Desecrate cost 1 mana each.

While mapping I unreserve Skitterbots so I have a mana pool with which multiple Ball Lightnings, ICs and WoC/Cyclone can fire.

Ideally, I should pick up flat mana on gear so I can have about 40 unreserved mana, so I can run Skitterbots all the time.

You could probably link your auras to an Enlighten and drop the Inspiration in your CWDT setup, no? Then you could run them all the time. I think I'm going to try this once I can afford an Enlighten.
Have a small question do we take glancing blows ? or not?

and should i buy awakened spell cascade with quality or not ?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorted thanks all as usual :)
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Rukurio um 12.11.2021, 10:36:18
"
Cryotron9000 schrieb:
"
primaeva schrieb:

I pretty much only turn Skitterbots on during big bosses. On big bosses I ony need that 29 mana - my VD and Desecrate cost 1 mana each.

While mapping I unreserve Skitterbots so I have a mana pool with which multiple Ball Lightnings, ICs and WoC/Cyclone can fire.

Ideally, I should pick up flat mana on gear so I can have about 40 unreserved mana, so I can run Skitterbots all the time.

You could probably link your auras to an Enlighten and drop the Inspiration in your CWDT setup, no? Then you could run them all the time. I think I'm going to try this once I can afford an Enlighten.

well you're absolutely right of course. But I keep feeling that if I do actually spend any more on this build, I should upgrade like, my boots, belt or gloves. They cost 40c for all 3 - if I can afford to spend on Enlighten, I should pump those slots.
💥💫BB Unloader 1000% AoE 70m DPS🗡️🔪🔫: view-thread/3466787
FlickerCoC Ice Nova / Spear Assassin: view-thread/3225536
🔨⚡CWC Lightning Conduit Mjolner Trickster: view-thread/3300148
VD Arcanist Brand Necro: view-thread/2911667
"
Oh dude, does Elemental Focus not disable Alt Ailments as well? I'm not really sure. Check if your targets are getting hit with Scorch/Brittle/Sap and let us know!

Oh for christ's sake! I only ever checked the ailments at bosses and due to WoC they always had stacks so i didn't bother checking again.
PSA: it doesn't work! Thank you for noticing, i ran so many maps wondering why i am dying so quickly / why bosses take rather long til i WoC spammed :D

"

Do you have no mana issues? If you don't use Enduring you have to really micromanage quite a bit.

Mana is actually not an issue at all, my clarity can sustain pretty good, as soon as my mana drops i pull the Mage flask and everything is fine again. Could be optimized but it really is fine and doesn't break the flow of combat.
First, GREAT POST thanks alot <3
some questions for this season, you are dual wielding ?
without clusters? those pobs are updated?
If not have an lasted pob?
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Jhonegao um 12.11.2021, 10:34:03
"
Jhonegao schrieb:
First, GREAT POST thanks alot <3
some questions for this season, you are dual wielding ?
without clusters? those pobs are updated?
If not have an lasted pob?

Ah, this season is still staff, I just wanted newcomers to use Dual-Wield since it's a lot easier to find two strong 1hs for very cheap that can do all T16 content.

I myself am retiring from the build (time to make another of my old meme builds!) since it's capable of all content already (Simul 30 is so slow though... doable and safe but VERY slow.) without further investment.

Here's where I left off. I'll be doing a forum cleanup next week + launching the final 3.16 PoBs and then I'll do a theoretical 100ex one (7L Helm + Bottled Faith + ridiculous rares so you can use Breathstealer's for another anoint, etc).

Nice man, thank you so much, any trick to play without explode or can do easy as well ?
"
Jhonegao schrieb:
Nice man, thank you so much, any trick to play without explode or can do easy as well ?

Before Leadership's Price - Inpulsa.

Once you hit Leadership's Price - Herald of Ash at minimum.

Then, use an Explode Chest with open prefixes are super cheap. Literally 1c/2c for some, 10-20c for something with ES and Resists.

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Scourge/aJVyEB7Te

Buy one and craft 10% of Life Gained as Extra Max Energy Shield.

Do note when you use Explode chest - you want to switch your Fire Mastery to 40% of Physical Damage is Converted to Fire Damage. It helps a lot with explosions. You can craft them on gloves eventually.

You can also keep running Herald of Ash if you don't want Determination. Determination makes the build ridiculously safe though, even at 300~ Scourge. You have to TRY to die with Determination up.

understood, thanks again !

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: