3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
pitekk92 schrieb:
Best summoner build for now ;)

Spoiler

Congrats mate!
Zuletzt bearbeitet von brunowa um 30.09.2019, 21:05:06
"
siezer schrieb:
Thank you for this build! I just finished my very first Solo Uber Elder with 3 deaths for the first time in history. :)

Massive congrats! Next time deathless :D
Brunowa, is there a noticeable increase in DPS with your TwoHanded Mace compared to Queen`s Escape? Crafting it will take a lot of currency so I would like to know advantages and disadvantages. Thank you!

Edit: spent all morning (and 90% of my currency)crafting it.

(My actual Empower Support level is now 7,lol)
My DPS has gone from 180k per zombie to 400k+Impale+Maim/zombie. In my latest battle against Hydra she died in less than 2secs.
Crafted Minion speed on rings to counter the Queen´s massive speed boost.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von ArisFuser um 01.10.2019, 03:17:07
"
ArisFuser schrieb:
Brunowa, is there a noticeable increase in DPS with your TwoHanded Mace compared to Queen`s Escape? Crafting it will take a lot of currency so I would like to know advantages and disadvantages. Thank you!

Edit: spent all morning (and 90% of my currency)crafting it.

(My actual Empower Support level is now 7,lol)
My DPS has gone from 180k per zombie to 400k+Impale+Maim/zombie. In my latest battle against Hydra she died in less than 2secs.
Crafted Minion speed on rings to counter the Queen´s massive speed boost.

Nice crafting!

Yes it does give a DPS boost.. especially if you have level 21 Raise Zombie like you do because you get the extra zombie too!

I really do miss the extra spectre though when playing ranged spectres.

So my thoughts would be with the regular setup the mace would be BIS for the rich folk that want to buy/craft the mace to shave off that extra second on boss kills.

For those playing ranged spectres the queen's would be better because of the extra spectre.

Personally, I've been mixing and matching over the past few days with both.

One thing I'm not sure on is with the mace whether we have less fortify effect on us because our minions lag a bit more behind. I'd love to hear your experience!

Edit: how much did it cost you to craft it?
Zuletzt bearbeitet von brunowa um 01.10.2019, 03:33:56
The only downside of crafting such a beast is that spectre ranged festival is not that spectacular (4 instead of 5) and that if speedrunning minions lag behind a bit and you may find yourself surrounded. Changing Multistrike for Minion Speed Support would help at the cost of some DPS.
I have Haste linked to Generosity Support so that it increases the effect of Haste by 39% on them,... I don´t go SO fast, they do.
Anyway, the DPS boost is enormous, 250% inc. more or less.

ZombiesvsPhoenix (a little tougher than Hydra)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQDeV7hn_sc&feature=youtu.be

ZombiesVsMino (I skipped his slam by inches):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0Ub693mosw&feature=youtu.be

"
Edit: how much did it cost you to craft it?

All in all i'd say, around 7ex and 3 hours.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von ArisFuser um 01.10.2019, 06:20:14

I just got this enchant on helmet

now i'm doing defence Spec like Undying and Chief

Should I switch to range Spectre for good ?? :D
"
altdiablo schrieb:

I dont know what you should do, but that enchant alone is worth quite some exalteds....congrats.
"
ArisFuser schrieb:
"
altdiablo schrieb:

I dont know what you should do, but that enchant alone is worth quite some exalteds....congrats.

thank bro
1 stupid death, but at level 83, which is a first time i did it so early in levels for me, the leveling of the build was a joke, i was doing t10s at level 72, its just insane

"
ArisFuser schrieb:

All in all i'd say, around 7ex and 3 hours.

I think that's pretty cheap! What was your crafting method?

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: