3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
Azrael Djerun schrieb:
"
I'm literally walking thru t16 maps doing +3 lvl abyss and farming essences with under 5 divines of gear. I almost never lose minions other than the occasional AW OR zombie that gets stuck by himself or ganged up on by a couple effigies. +max res on tree and shield AND block nodes.

BTW Im running ancient skull with 100% crit chance so they are always hearing whispers and they still live thru 20+ second fights with multpi effigies on kalandra 12-14 diff maps. Once a day or so I lose a chieftan. Maybe.

Currently swapped a few ges and usually run poison chance instead of the srs in my 6 link but feel free to check out my character. Nothing fancy and no +1 minion stuff anywhere. Nothing awakened.

Good for you.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but you are more or less running a glass cannon setup? Aren't you dying all the time in juiced maps? Would be way to stressfull for me...but as long as you are having fun and it works, its cool.

Not really. HP regen is key. Im at 600+ and was at near 1k regen which makes up for a lot of mistakes. Phys is no problem tbh with around 27k armor with flasks up. Spell block would be nice but that would require a different ammy and such to make it work. With Whispers things often die before you get on the screen with them. Tougher packs you just run around for a second while they die. Think of it as Tecmo bowl + poe. Damage is pretty massive for a cheap build but the regen is what makes it work.

I mean IF you want to spend 20 divs+ and be a tank with this build it's very possible as is 35+ million pinnacle boss dps BUT with all the people whining about non survival of minions and dying on yellow maps with lots more investment than me thought I would post a roadmap per se. Crit is VERY workable even without ancient skull you can hit 70-80 crit chance with 450% multi which was drool territory/impossible a patch ago. They took away our phys block nodes so ignore it. Build armor and yeah spell block and a couple suppression pieces this would be "tanky". Easily adaptable for someone with more currency and time than me
Zuletzt bearbeitet von ZRzAJBlvNx um 05.09.2022, 14:34:55
"
10011001 schrieb:
(like the bow on my character: necrotaku_SEN).

Your characters are hidden - at least, according to your forum page.
Anyone still playing this build? Curious as to what works best atm after all the nerfs. Took a little break myself but want to give it another shot.
I've run into the waters of tankiness and I'm enjoying it. But I still have my old gear and will definitely go back one day.
"
Cyrom schrieb:
Anyone still playing this build? Curious as to what works best atm after all the nerfs. Took a little break myself but want to give it another shot.

I'm using the tanky version (can check my char) and even tho the damage is lower than before, it still performs very good. Although, I'm using legacy items.
No fun is allowed (GGG, 2020).
After sorting through numerous remove-only tabs, I've managed to collect a passable version of this build:

https://pastebin.com/Dy0ayEcr

It does t16s and some invitations, zombies are definitely more squishy than before.

Going to try and figure out where can I shove a Purity of Elements(probably going to get rid of Aspect of the Avian) and if I have enough time to craft, to try and up the dps by switching to a 10-12link one hand weapon + squire.

There is plenty of room to expand for people with lots of currency - better clusters, cb immunity gem, %Strength Lethal pride, legacy attributes ammy, rings and rare boots, better belt and flasks( legacy flasks would bring even stronger defenses)

Would definitely be weaker in league since it falls off harder in endgame despite investments, but leveling and mapping is an absolute breeze and I find this build to be one that requires the least amount of micro-management.
Make Bladefall Great Again!
Hey mate, thanks for the guide.

Unsure if I am missing something but, what Masteries did you get if any?

PoE Planner doesn't show any Life/Aura/Minion masteries.
"
PhobozZz schrieb:
Hey mate, thanks for the guide.

Unsure if I am missing something but, what Masteries did you get if any?

PoE Planner doesn't show any Life/Aura/Minion masteries.

I think this thread/build might be a tad bit outdated for the game right now ^^
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
me still trying to make this build work in 2023 because i haven't had the same experience since 3 years ago xd
Hey i want to play a good Summoner Build like Zombies, Carrion Golem or Specters, can i play this Build in 3.22 or are all Minionbuilds Dead except SRS?

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: