3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

well a new update, my minions keep duying against uber elder and got a jewel with 0.48% minion life leech :/
+ that i'm ages of just killing a guardian really dont know why you have such much more dmg that i have
Zuletzt bearbeitet von DBM92 um 01.10.2019, 11:28:24
if we try out 6L ranged spectre, what would the link for summon skele and animated guardian be? as they will be in helm
question would switching to range specters on monoliths be worth?

only issue i have with my current setup of 2 cheiftin 2 ruin dogs and 1 proxy guy and 15 zombies

is even if i pop vaal skellys i dont have enough time to break out all the monolith guys should i switch to some ranged ice ones to kill the mono alot faster? or am i the only one with this issues lol
OK this build , and ive played my fair share of buiids, seems to be quite overpowered...

Shaper, Deathless

Uber Elder, Deathless

Uber Atziri, Deathless (tbh it was so easy i thought i was doing normal atziri or something)

Blighted map t14, pretty much afk, using vaal haste and vaal skellies on CD,

Catarina mastermind almost afk, had to move in the corners.

I dont even know how to thank the Author and the people testing and supporting this build, WP Everyone,

i guess now, sky is the limit!!
Thank you for great build. Its really easy to play and very versile in gems and gear.
I would like to share some of my ideas about the build that im using for me.

Gear, i like speed, but i want to be alive while runing, so i prefer to max my hp, res and etc. So as minions, i use the defensive style.

Il start from my skill panel, would be easier to understand.

Left click - move. Right click - summon skeleton** . M-Wheel - Convocation

Q - Vaal Skele
W - Vaal Haste
E - Flame Dash
5MB - Phase run
6MB - Portal

On my second panel are my summons, and bufs. We dont have slots for everything, but who cares. You only summon them once you log in + Auras working all the time.

**Before skeletons i was using convocation, my zombies would defend me and.. sometimes it would mean i loose blight map, or die from some boss, couse i was summoning all my zombies right to me. So, i dicided to use skeles insted.

Basicly you dont need to use any of this skills, all you need to do is run. I push my atlas so i use defensive style, and i dont like dying... ever.

The only change i did so far (no idea what to change, build is perfect), iv added Golem Commander. So now i use two golems, Stone + Carrion/Chaos. Basicly depent on sockets/golem you wana use.

So far i got 14 zombies, im short 100str, but i need to max my gear so thats not a problem. Once i get 1200str, il get +1 zombie.
Gear/Links >
In body i use Vaal Skeles. Skeles + Phys Dam + Splash + Ruthless (lots of skeles = lots of micro stuns) 2 slots unlicked - Portal - Dread Banner

Basicly thats it, did regular elder, chasing uber now. But im opening atlas slowly so im not in a rush and i dont think i will have any problems with it.
(started league late)

Thank you for the build again.

https://pastebin.com/KHKSru6j
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Dhula um 01.10.2019, 17:48:43
At first, My minions kept dying to Uber Elder damage. But once I spec into Indomitable Army, it was easy peasy and U.Elder went down fast. This is a great Build with little cost.
"
ArisFuser schrieb:
Need freeze immunity hehe.

Put Freeze on your basalt flask... I don't think I have ever run curse removal in my history of POE.. never found a use for it :P

That will give you an extra 30% movespeed right there.
"
KeTao schrieb:
Confirmed...this build extremly strong and super fast, extremly safe for leveling (thank to Feeding frenzy, make minion more agressive).

Thanks for making this build, bro

Nice one! Thanks for the feedback.. it's always good to know that people are replicating the build so easily.
"
inferNOH schrieb:
Quick question regarding the spectres and some stuff...

1) Why link to blood magic? Does it affect the spectres or is it just to not spend mana while casting them (which rarely is needed)...

2) Would the investment (Kingmaker) not be better protected by linking with minion life instead of blood magic?

3) Phys reflect aside, in what situations does your AG have died? What did you change to prevent that from happening again?

4) Can i swap the equipment on animated guardian just by consuming a new item?

5) Does raising spectres (carnage chieftain, ruins hellion and/or slave drivers) in higher lvl zones via descecrate give us any advantages?

6) is the Chaos golem quality bonus global (because it says minions) or does the movement speed bonus only affect the golem itself?

7) Comparing to the huge movement speed bonus from queens escape, does the 9-10% from an abyss jewel make a difference? When do i know i have enough minion movement speed? Skellies dont ever follow, correct?

First real summoner build for me that just works.. nicely done, having really fun so far!

1) Blood magic is purely for Carnage Chieftans to spam frenzy charge generations to our zombies.

2) You could add minion life but your frenzies just won't be as consistent. The Meat Shield does a great job of defending your AG.

3) My AG has never died. A couple people have said that something in HOGM has killed theirs, I'm not sure what.

4) I believe you can yes.

5) No, every level is the same.

6) I believe that is just local to the chaos golem

7) More speed the better. 10% is better than nothing. Speed also helps minions break away from you (aggresively with feeding frenzy) and take down nearby enemies very fast. It should just feel comfortable. When you run through a map popping nothing but a quicksilver flask and can keep moving without stopping, and then at the end of the map type /remaining... when you get down to less than 10 monsters remaining then you know your minion movespeed is good.
"
Ghosted33 schrieb:
Hey quick question , Animate Gaurdian gem. What gem would you choose to swap out to run it. The golem?

Probably blood magic..

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: