3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Went through and upgraded my AG to the "immortal" setup in this guide. For some reason the tool tip only shows 47,591 max HP for him. Anyone have any insight on why this is so low? Reading through this thread, and others, people are getting upwards to 100k HP.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von twiggylikesit um 27.10.2019, 11:53:14
Can i have a photo of the skill tree? im new to this game and this build would help me a lot! Also what skill should i use to level me up all the way to the end of the campaign?
Zuletzt bearbeitet von HotchTV um 27.10.2019, 11:12:35
@rolandojuantamad (or anyone else who has played with both the ES and Triad Grip versions)

You’ve played with the Geofri’s/Shaper’s Touch setup, right? What makes you like the Triad Grip version better? Do you find it better for a certain type of content (ex. Delve)?

Clearly the damage is better, but is that relevant vs what I see as a tankier setup? I’m guessing it’s not JUST to run phys reflect.
"
twiggylikesit schrieb:
Went through and upgraded my AG to the "immortal" setup in this guide. For some reason the tool tip only shows 47,591 max HP for him. Anyone have any insight on why this is so low? Reading through this thread, and others, people are getting upwards to 100k HP.

swap meat shield for minion life. elder chest with life/life% for your ag
God damn what a nice Build....i'm totally in Love.

Recorded a Uber Elder Video last Night:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kk5uy0Vhu00

The Game becomes too easy :P
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Tenebrae85 um 27.10.2019, 16:08:06
"
twiggylikesit schrieb:

If by tooltip you mean Path of Building check what level your Animate Guardian gem is set to in the skill tab. Even though PoB knows there are plus values it won't show them by default. It will only show value as of level 20. To see the real value change the Animate Guardian gem level to what it actually is (mine is level 24). That will show you the total true value of AG life, regen and other properities. See below. First snapshot is level 20, second snapshot is level 24,

At least this is how it works for my version of PoB. Hope this helps
"
Sadoldgit schrieb:
Thanks to Brunowa and all the other regular contributors to this build. This was my second character this league and so much more fun than the max block gladiator I started out with. It’s been great to watch the developments and different takes on how to take it to higher levels, although I’m now totally confused as to which option is the best.

I started off following the vanilla guide, all life and max speed, then at 93 got caught up with Arisfuser’s take on the life/ES variant and made a few changes. Now I’m 95 and think I’m in a pretty good place, but there are still probably opportunities for improvement. I’ve got over 1000 strength, 11.7k EHP, 14 zombies and the other usual minions. I’ve got Enfeeble on the gloves so Temporal Chains in the body armour doesn’t work for me as I haven’t gone Whispers of Doom. Have used Blind instead but not sure whether this is a good option or not. My tree pretty much follows the standard guide and any extra passive skill points will probably be used to get another jewel socket.

Would welcome any ideas or thoughts on what can still be improved.

Well at this point you've won the game. So it's totally up to you what you do...

In addition to what ArisFuser said on the last page, my question would be What's Your Goal? Ideally you would optimise differently based onw hat you're trying to achieve... eg speed farming vs bossing vs going deep as shit delving would all be different.

Personally, I have now gone more defensive as my goal is now to go deeper in Delve.

So I have made some tree changes that sacrifice some DPS for extra ES, extra curse etc and now have cyclone setup in gloves and 6L chest is full of my curses/auras.

"
Kajiysor schrieb:
Really enjoying the build so far! Swapped from the budget version to full fledged destroyer yesterday and it is fun ;) Currently have this kind of gear:

Would it be worth getting shaper glove's with vulnerability on hit and swap the gem in chest for something else?

Nice one man!

Similar to the guy above, it depends on your own playstyle and what you're trying to achieve.

For the way you are cursing, yes, getting curse on hit gloves would be best because it looks like you are constantly cycloning to proc it.

I use Blasphemy + Curses because I don't cyclone much... I just cyclone to pop Spirit Offering once every 10secs and just run through mobs cursing them. I will probably change this down the track as I get to deeper delves and start cycloning more but at the moment I like going super fast and just running.
"
HotchTV schrieb:
Can i have a photo of the skill tree? im new to this game and this build would help me a lot! Also what skill should i use to level me up all the way to the end of the campaign?

I'll have to add one to guide. I'm on work laptop at the moment so can't do it... but if you just click on someones profile in the comments here and look at their character tab you can see their tree (just don't use mine because I've made many edits for various testing).
"
Scarecrow519 schrieb:
I can't get the POB link to work, anyone that can post the passive tree please.

thanks in advance, want to try this build out

See comment above! Will aim to add one to build guide soon.

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: