3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

So cursing is best done ourselves?
Zuletzt bearbeitet von killingmasheen um 27.10.2019, 03:02:42
"
killingmasheen schrieb:
So cursing is best done ourselves?

Moral of the story: if you want your curses to be really effective and consistent apply them yourself and don't have them as spectres or AG.

If you're not applying curses yourself using AG or spectres to apply is fine (but it will be less consistent and less reliable compared with applying yourself).
Zuletzt bearbeitet von brunowa um 27.10.2019, 03:05:50
A couple of quickies:

Regardless of the regen on your AG, he can still get one shotted if you take it to the wrong neighborhoods(like in deep delve)

Also, check out the new chest to minmax the build replacing Geofri's:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aw9xaNlEC4c
I checked that chest against my Geofris, and in my case I lose 800ES and 18% to all resistances.Life gain is negligible.I gain 1 zombie due to massive Str gain but, not worth imho. When you stack enough Strength in your build Geofreis is the way to go. If you are struggling to get to 1200 then sure, it's a good item.
Yeah I think it is going to be very player specific what ends up being BIS.

I don't know if what he crafted is actually BIS.

He's using a LOT of crafting space just to MATCH Geofri's on ES... and he loses out on resistances. He doesn't even get an extra zombie with his additional strength.

I would probably prefer to sacrifice a little ES, and instead craft +1 Zombies, +Gain 10% extra Life as Extra ES, and get Life + Resistances.

I just bought the below chest for 10c to test it out and crafted the additional ES. It puts my strength to over 1200. I would instead craft +1 zombie effectively giving me +2 zombies compared to what I currently have... but I haven't done all of Jun's stuff cos I hate them and don't even have that craft unveiled yet ;D

Obviously if I was looking to craft properly I would buy a chest with ES.

But good on him for testing things out!! It's always good to test and discuss and that chest works perfectly for him and it does beat his Geofri's as long as his resistances are good.

Zuletzt bearbeitet von brunowa um 27.10.2019, 06:02:01
Thanks to Brunowa and all the other regular contributors to this build. This was my second character this league and so much more fun than the max block gladiator I started out with. It’s been great to watch the developments and different takes on how to take it to higher levels, although I’m now totally confused as to which option is the best.

I started off following the vanilla guide, all life and max speed, then at 93 got caught up with Arisfuser’s take on the life/ES variant and made a few changes. Now I’m 95 and think I’m in a pretty good place, but there are still probably opportunities for improvement. I’ve got over 1000 strength, 11.7k EHP, 14 zombies and the other usual minions. I’ve got Enfeeble on the gloves so Temporal Chains in the body armour doesn’t work for me as I haven’t gone Whispers of Doom. Have used Blind instead but not sure whether this is a good option or not. My tree pretty much follows the standard guide and any extra passive skill points will probably be used to get another jewel socket.

Would welcome any ideas or thoughts on what can still be improved.
Pain Turn ring is....meh. ;) Get a better one. If you want to effectively blind use Flesh and Stone instead of Skitters. Get Enlighten 4 if you can so you can use Grace+Discipline+extras,etc. If you want to map exclusively use Haste but Generosity doesn't make sense there since Haste is already applied to you and allies. Skitterbots and Haste it's a waste. Shock and chilling effectiveness from Skitters is low actually. Don´t need more speed for mapping. Use CwDt+MoltenShell..
Phase Run,again, is not needed. Summon Skeletons in chest is great for mapping, if you want defense instead, go Infused Channelling. So basically check your boot gems, Generosity is only good for Hatred.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von ArisFuser um 27.10.2019, 09:25:55
Thank you for the curse clarification, the wording was a bit confusing. With zombie, aura, specter, and cyclone cwc links, we would have one 4 or 6-link left. If we have an cwdt set-up, what would be your choice of gems to link to cwdt? or is an skelly setup still better?
I can't get the POB link to work, anyone that can post the passive tree please.

thanks in advance, want to try this build out
Really enjoying the build so far! Swapped from the budget version to full fledged destroyer yesterday and it is fun ;) Currently have this kind of gear:

Would it be worth getting shaper glove's with vulnerability on hit and swap the gem in chest for something else?

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: