3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
Suds1029 schrieb:
When making an Immortal AG, does the chest need to have anything special on it besides gain 10% of life as ES? Anything else that would be helpful?

Some food of thought:

Life % from fossil mod and elder mod benefit them greatly.

Elder mod 2%~2.5% life regen makes it even better.

Chaos res may help him deal with Delve Zombies more safely since you can't cap minions' chaos res by normal means, and there's no aura raising chaos res too.
But it's unlikely he's taking more than 44k dot per second anyway unless super super deep in delve.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von mic01851165 um 26.10.2019, 20:19:08
Thank you for the reply. I picked one up! Very fun build, one of the quickest i've played. Thanks for making the guide!
"
ArisFuser schrieb:
Yes, in fact, that's what I use. That helmet has some great implicits for us.

Hi aris, i will clarify that the implicit will not be beneficial because the AG does not summon its own set of zombies.
i did not get an response, so ima just post this question again. For curses, i know that AG curse on gloves is separate, but is the specter curse separate too? thus we can have 3 curses?
"
Zeferiah schrieb:
i did not get an response, so ima just post this question again. For curses, i know that AG curse on gloves is separate, but is the specter curse separate too? thus we can have 3 curses?

no one responded to you because it has been answered before.

only 1 source of curse prevails at any given time. you, AG, spectre. whoever hits last will curse.

if you have dual curse setup, mob will get curse by 2
AG hits, your curse will be erased and replace by his 1 curse
spectre hits, his curse will appear

not all at the same time
"
rolandojuantamad schrieb:
"
Zeferiah schrieb:

no one responded to you because it has been answered before.

only 1 source of curse prevails at any given time. you, AG, spectre. whoever hits last will curse.

if you have dual curse setup, mob will get curse by 2
AG hits, your curse will be erased and replace by his 1 curse
spectre hits, his curse will appear

not all at the same time

But in poe wiki, it specifically says that AG does not count towards your curse limit.

taken from the wiki "the Guardian does not share your max amount of curses you can apply to enemies, and therefore functions as a player with the default curse limit when applying curses (through corrupted gloves, for example)."

Is this mis-information?
"
Zeferiah schrieb:
But in poe wiki, it specifically says that AG does not count towards your curse limit.

taken from the wiki "the Guardian does not share your max amount of curses you can apply to enemies, and therefore functions as a player with the default curse limit when applying curses (through corrupted gloves, for example)."

Is this mis-information?

that information is correct you're just misinterpreting it. the ag has a curse limit that isn't affected by player stats/tree/gear. for example, you can have gloves with enfeeble on hit on your ag but if you gave it another item that curses on hit such as blood thorn or dreadarc, it would just overwrite the curses instead of applying both. unless of course you equipped your ag with an item that grants +1 curse.
So AG only has 1 curse limit, but does that curse limit overwrite ours? Say my AG puts down 1 curse on boss, and i do another, does that mean that the boss has 2 curses on him now? or is it like rolando says? AG will overwrite my curse and i will overwrite his?
I tested that with my spectre Diabolist cursing with Enfeeble while I was trying to curse with TempChains and Vulnerability. Yes, sadly, curses overwrite.
the curse limit is the same as if your ag was another player so it'll be overwritten if there are too many being applied to a mob.

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: