[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

"
Mokurp schrieb:
i bought a mace for 14ex tried make one to sell used 1.5k+ alterations and no luck :( , its possible get 1800 str? i have a really good gear right now and i have 1574 str

What r your res? Are you capped with that gear?
Or you not worried about it?
How do i go about crafting a good belt? Should i alt spam till increased attributes + strength, chaos spam or fossil?
"
TommyTQ schrieb:
May be it will usefull for some1 ) How I craft my mace
Spoiler

1. Buy Coron.Maul 75ilvl Shaper
2. Fossil to Q28%+
3. Add 18% on bench
3.1. six sock, six link
4. Alter till got 20 Maim > Regal > Annul
--- took five try, ~700 alters, we need rare with only 20 Maim.
5. Multicraft
6. Cannot Roll Attack Modif
7. Slam ex, with very high chances it add +1 gem (very rare add +CoC)
for me took one try )
8. Remove Crafted mods
9. Multicraft
10. add other mods
-------
U can just test it first on std or in Path of Crafting (mobile app )) like a did.

I know with beastcraft it MAY BE cheaper but I say **** this random ***t D

Is Multicraft really needed before crafting Cannot roll Attack Modif? What if +1 socketed gems doesn't pop up after first ex? I just slam another one and then annul the mod I dont want or scour everything and start over?
This is my current set up for 1290 str Could I get some advise on moving to 1500++. Also I was wondering how people are crafting these awesome belts/necks? is everyone just chaos spamming or is there a method to the madness?

What are peoples thoughts about upgrading to the Chaos dmg verson, is it worth the investment?

Zuletzt bearbeitet von 13eatty um 08.10.2019, 08:58:30
"
PixelCheats schrieb:
How do i go about crafting a good belt? Should i alt spam till increased attributes + strength, chaos spam or fossil?

"
13eatty schrieb:
What is the trick to crafting those OP belts and Talismans?

Belt crafting is just chaos spam on an Elder Belt.
T1 attributes is ilvl 75, T1 Strength roll needs Ilvl 85. Expect to spend around 300-400 chaos for a decent belt but obviously its all luck and depends on what you expect for your belt.
And keep in mind that you can craft 30 Strength on the Belt if you happen to get a good one without Strength.

For Talismans:
Prepare a rare with +1 Zombies, Strength and whatever you want. Don't forget to anoint it!
Get a tier 3 Jorgin in research to transform the amulet in a talisman. It's a 1 in 7 to get the %attributes talisman.
Can also try tier 1 jorgin for a +1 Zombie Talisman but thats even worse with a 1 in 12.
"
13eatty schrieb:
What are peoples thoughts about upgrading to the Chaos dmg verson, is it worth the investment?
I’d say only if you can afford it and want to sacrifice defense in favor of offense. You first will need to remove your reliance on your gloves for resist. My recommendation would be to stay physical and pick up Shaper’s Touch. When I made the shift I lost ~150 hp from my rare gloves and gained ~1000 ES. You can then have the option to really scale ES if you chose other changes. Chaos variant is less tanky but does much more dps and can run physical reflect maps more easily.

For more strength buy new boots with 18% and divine your belt to 12%. Your profile is private, so I don’t know what or if you have Lethal Pride. You also seem to have 3 quicksilver flasks...
"
"
13eatty schrieb:
I’d say only if you can afford it and want to sacrifice defense in favor of offense. You first will need to remove your reliance on your gloves for resist. My recommendation would be to stay physical and pick up Shaper’s Touch. When I made the shift I lost ~150 hp from my rare gloves and gained ~1000 ES. You can then have the option to really scale ES if you chose other changes. Chaos variant is less tanky but does much more dps and can run physical reflect maps more easily.

For more strength buy new boots with 18% and divine your belt to 12%. Your profile is private, so I don’t know what or if you have Lethal Pride. You also seem to have 3 quicksilver flasks...

Thanks for the advice, I was thinking to pick up a pair of Shaper's Touch but was hesitant to juggle resists again. Would it be worth adjusting my gems to slot in Purity of Elements?

I haven't touched my flasks in a long time and honestly always forget all about them X_X

My account should now be visible and I do have a Lethal Pride that gives %10 str
"
Qlidascope schrieb:
Added a new twist on the chaos convertion!

we run cyclone - cast while channeling - desecrate - spirit offering - Fortify - Infused channeling in our armour, this adds alot of defences aswell!

Swapped to a unset ring so we can still have leap slam! (with the spam of spirit offering and conc ground were close to now being able to nom up shapers beam!

Let the hate begin >:}

Also still love how the thread is thriving, love you all <3

I have to say, after shortly trying it out, I really like the Cyclone CwC setup.
Makes me actually think about finally changing to Mistress of Sacrifice and Spirit Offering. But would need to work on some resistances first.
"
13eatty schrieb:
Thanks for the advice, I was thinking to pick up a pair of Shaper's Touch but was hesitant to juggle resists again. Would it be worth adjusting my gems to slot in Purity of Elements?

I haven't touched my flasks in a long time and honestly always forget all about them X_X

My account should now be visible and I do have a Lethal Pride that gives %10 str
Alright, if all your other notables are useful, then that’s a decent Lethal Pride. If not, you may want to consider rerolling. Don’t pick up Purity of Elements unless you are doing something similar to Qlida. And I can totally relate to flasks, they are usually one of the last things I upgrade, but they are quite valuable. I’m on a tablet and can’t see your tree, but there up is a lot of resist you can get there.
"
Laxxus schrieb:
I have to say, after shortly trying it out, I really like the Cyclone CwC setup.
Makes me actually think about finally changing to Mistress of Sacrifice and Spirit Offering. But would need to work on some resistances first.
I’ve thought of going that route several times, but I don’t think it would be very beneficial for my setup. My Offering lasts for 20 seconds and will scale to 21-22 seconds. It also gives similar increased duration to Vaal Molten Shell and duration/speed to Phase Run. Still, it would be nice if I could fit it in.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Aldonés um 08.10.2019, 11:23:27

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: