[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

"
TommyTQ schrieb:
May be it will usefull for some1 ) How I craft my mace
Spoiler

1. Buy Coron.Maul 75ilvl Shaper
2. Fossil to Q28%+
3. Add 18% on bench
3.1. six sock, six link
4. Alter till got 20 Maim > Regal > Annul
--- took five try, ~700 alters, we need rare with only 20 Maim.
5. Multicraft
6. Cannot Roll Attack Modif
7. Slam ex, with very high chances it add +1 gem (very rare add +CoC)
for me took one try )
8. Remove Crafted mods
9. Multicraft
10. add other mods
-------
U can just test it first on std or in Path of Crafting (mobile app )) like a did.

I know with beastcraft it MAY BE cheaper but I say **** this random ***t D

This method is only viable if exalts are cheap and alterations are expensive. Didn't do the math but yeah this is a method.
"
"
Laxxus schrieb:
I have to say, after shortly trying it out, I really like the Cyclone CwC setup.
Makes me actually think about finally changing to Mistress of Sacrifice and Spirit Offering. But would need to work on some resistances first.
I’ve thought of going that route several times, but I don’t think it would be very beneficial for my setup. My Offering lasts for 20 seconds and will scale to 21-22 seconds. It also gives similar increased duration to Vaal Molten Shell and duration/speed to Phase Run. Still, it would be nice if I could fit it in.

Yeah, Cyclone CwC does not work well with Phase Run. Offering duration doesn't really matter with it, just spin to win ;-)
But the inc Duration on Vaal Molten Shell is a nice thing to have.

I just made the switch to Spirit Offering and Mistress of Sacrifice.
Sitting at 7.8k Health and 5.9k ES with active Spirit Offering, getting back 2.5k ES on every Spirit Offering Cast is pretty good.
Unfortunately right now my Res are only capped when Spirit Offering is active which I dont really like but getting Resistances on gear is just so limited.
Switched my Discipline to Purity of Elements for a bit to fix that but went back to Discipline for 1k extra ES.
Only thing that can be annoying is that with the CwC setup sometimes the Offering doesn't get all 5 corpses, so the ES is not always max.

Btw didnt choose Withering Touch but Minion Damage/Melee Phys(I was using Melee Phys before even tho Minion Damage is slightly better cause I was too lazy recolouring my Weapon). This time my PoB told me, Withering touch is only really slightly better on 15 Wither Stacks, so I rather took the consistent damage.
I dont know why my PoB tests with Withering Touch are different every time :D
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Laxxus um 09.10.2019, 02:41:04
Any suggestions on my char this league and what I can improve best first
"
niksxs schrieb:
Any suggestions on my char this league and what I can improve best first

1st craft 2h
2nd craft amulet
3th bying lethal pride jewel
I don't have the money to craft the mace
Start with a 6 link Femurs, they are not expensive and it's good enough to clear basically all content.
Anoint your amulet with Death Attunement, saves you 6 points. But get a Abyss Jewel with Minion leech (cause you spec out of the only minion leech node), preferably with Life, minions blind on hit is also very useful.
Respec the points from Grave Intentions, its not worth it, the Unholy Might does basically nothing.
Try to replace your Avian Ring with one that has a good Strength Roll on it.
I don't know what you have a Mana Flask for, get either a Silver Flask for Onslaught(potentially faster clear speed) or another defensive Flask (Quartz Flask for example).
Potentially replace your gloves with Shaper's Touch for a lot of ES. Depends a bit on your Strength and Resistances tho if you can afford losing the stuff on your current gloves.
Replace Ruthless with Brutality, it adds a lot more damage and you definitely want to use Feeding Frenzy, replace Melee Physical/Minion Damage with it. 6th Link would be Lvl3 Empower(or lvl4 when you can afford later).

That's just a few things that caught my eye right now :P
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Laxxus um 09.10.2019, 09:53:38

Just crafted it in blight sc for my necro. What do you guys think it is worth?
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Venzgeance um 09.10.2019, 10:43:16
"
Venzgeance schrieb:

Just crafted it in blight sc for my necro. What do you guys think it is worth?
As my uncle would say, whatever someone is willing to pay for it. I’d guess at least 10 ex, but I have little experience in this.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Aldonés um 09.10.2019, 12:04:28
just respeced to a zombie build which seems similar to this but found it to be a total fail with blight encounters. Huge damage while zombies were alive but they just died too easily and could not be replaced quickly enough to do the blight missions. If i respec to this build will i have the same problem?
Can view my current build on Daryl_as_always.
Need some good advice please.
Thanks.
"
EDMOSES schrieb:
just respeced to a zombie build which seems similar to this but found it to be a total fail with blight encounters. Huge damage while zombies were alive but they just died too easily and could not be replaced quickly enough to do the blight missions. If i respec to this build will i have the same problem?
Can view my current build on Daryl_as_always.
Need some good advice please.
Thanks.

1- ur chest not in char now, so idk... but i recomend geofri's sanctuary to combo with ur shaped gloves!

2- change ruthless with brutality in zombie link, much more dmg!

3- ur belt dont give u any STR, change it...

4- idk about ur resists or STR breakpoints, but ur rings seems bad to me too...
no or low STR, no or few res etc...

5- respect golem commander and ravenous horde, keep just chaos golem and got more life nodes near of constitution;

6- got a lethal pride with at least 10% str in nodes u use;

7- u can check my tree if u want (vampire la sombra char), i havent death attunement anointed too, because i'm a std player, but still got VP, more life and 1 more jewel than u...

8- useless maim linked to ur stone golem... ur zombies got maim in monsters with ur mace, replace with withering step or phase run (more move speed, phasing to pass monsters etc);

9- u dont need clarity (because u dont use clarity watcher's eye), so change to another aura (discipline/aspect of the Avian/Skitterbots);

10- if ur AG havent kingmaker, do it for him... because i haven't fortify in ur leap slam setup!

11- ur chest need got vaal skel and chaos golem, at least.

12- put feeding frenzy in ur zombies, better minion gem ever and u fail it!!

13- got flesh offerning... u will need mana just to re cast skelletons and offering/leap slam! Skelletons u dont need at all, just vaal skell, so its ok if u running with really low mana!
\/

Sorry for my poor english!!

/\
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Rato86 um 09.10.2019, 23:10:39

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: