[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

"
Vadash schrieb:
"
commonjunks schrieb:

I crafted my belt (
) took me around 60c (i hit T1 attribute twice but no strength, 3rd time got attribute+str). Shouldn't be that hard to get str + attribute together.

3000 chaos on average

Spoiler

Yes that was insanely lucky if it only took 60c. I spend around 400c and that is the best I got:

I actually got lucky with an amulet -> talisman T1 tranformation, got +1 zombie implicit on an amulet with +50 strength, life and resists, but I had forgotten/didn't care enough to annoint before transforming so I ended up selling it for 1ex. Shame.

I think the amulet is the last piece missing for now, I got to 1502 strength and need to find some strength somewhere to be able to replace Astramentis.

Got this within like 20c.

I think I got super lucky...
"
Laxxus schrieb:
Recrafting your weapon is not the most important upgrade but since you also get a decent return from selling your current weapon, go for that.
I would put upgrading your amulet pretty high. It doesnt even need to be a crazy Talisman, even a +1 Zombie with good strength is a big upgrade to your Astramentis.
Lvl21 Zombies and L4 Empower then should be next imo.
Keep in mind that if you want to switch out Saqala's for a rare (and have a rare amulet/talisman instead of Astramentis) you are really low on Dex and need quite a bit on rings/amulet to keep a decent Haste.

I still don't see any reason for wasting currency on 4w Triad Grip and switch to Chaos. It may increase the damage but that isn't needed at all.
And all the "improved defensive layers" Qlida advertises on the opening post is stuff that people do anyway already without chaos conversion.
In fact, you lose all the extra ES from Shaper's Touch, so I don't see the advantages.
Yeah, I should get a decent return on weapon and belt if I craft those. I’ll probably wait until I can net Jorginho 3* myself in research before trying for a talisman because I think that potentially is the most expensive. And you’re right about dropping both Seqwala’s and Astramentis would hurt dexterity a lot, hadn’t thought about that. I only pick up 34 on the tree, and any potential gain would be severely hindered by lack of dex. My only reasonable course would be to drop Haste and Phase Run.

I’ve also taken mostly to ignoring the actual guide. I’m sure Qlida does a lot during his streaming sessions, but his chaos conversion is nothing more than whatever he is doing now and physical is nothing more than what he did at start of league. I just wish he’d update everything to avoid a 3 Golem question every 3rd page. What 4W Triad does mostly in my opinion is drop the need for a banner.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Aldonés um 07.10.2019, 10:01:38
Is a +% attributes greatwolf talisman a deterministic drop? If not, what is a good replacement? Astramentis? A rare amulte covering weaknesses?
"
"
Qlidascope schrieb:
Added a new twist on the chaos convertion!

we run cyclone - cast while channeling - desecrate - spirit offering - Fortify - Infused channeling in our armour, this adds alot of defences aswell!

Swapped to a unset ring so we can still have leap slam! (with the spam of spirit offering and conc ground were close to now being able to nom up shapers beam!

Let the hate begin >:}

Also still love how the thread is thriving, love you all <3
I’m not sure where your conc Ground is coming from unless you swap flasks for Shaper, but you can add Purifying Flame to you CWC setup to drop to keep it under you. It would add another gem socket though, and with 1 unset ring already you are pretty starved.

actually ment to use bottled faith to add that ^^

This is my gear so far, getting into Elder Guardians with little if any trouble. I am seeking to improve my strength to 1200 if possible (got juuust over 1000 currently). Thoughts?

here's the tree
"
subliminaldelta schrieb:

This is my gear so far, getting into Elder Guardians with little if any trouble. I am seeking to improve my strength to 1200 if possible (got juuust over 1000 currently). Thoughts?

here's the tree
My access to your tree on my tablet, sorry. I’ll try to limit it mostly to your question about increasing strength, but there are a few other major changes. Sadly most of your relevant upgrades are expensive.

Strength
- Baron can go up to 40 strength
- Body armour can be Seqwala’s Nest or Crafted rare
- Amulet can be crafted Talisman
- Belt can have 12% to all attributes
- Boots can be Alberon’s Warpath
- Get a Lethal Pride

Flasks
- Witchfire brew serves no purpose; we do 0 DoT
- Mana flask should not be necessary
- Quartz flask isn’t even magic
- Beastcraft “of Staunching” onto your life flask, reroll Quicksilver flask
- Get “of Heat” suffix on 1 flask

Other
- Craft a weapon, MASSIVE dps increase
- You shouldn’t have trouble with minions dying (if you do a crafted weapon should rectify that, +4 zombie levels), spec out of Indominatable Army.
"
Vadash schrieb:
"
commonjunks schrieb:

I crafted my belt (
) took me around 60c (i hit T1 attribute twice but no strength, 3rd time got attribute+str). Shouldn't be that hard to get str + attribute together.

3000 chaos on average

Spoiler

I dont understand this numbers in image... and the math to got '3000 chaos on average'

someone can explain me?

ty
\/

Sorry for my poor english!!

/\
"

- Beastcraft “of Staunching” onto your life flask

That's pretty unnecessary in my eyes. You have Bone Armour for bleed immunity (and you don't kill Mobs with corrupted Bloodline mod yourself, so you have not many problems with bleed anyway)
Freeze and curse immunity are a lot more important and even burn immunity is better.
"
Rato86 schrieb:
"
Vadash schrieb:
"
commonjunks schrieb:

I crafted my belt (

3000 chaos on average

Spoiler

I dont understand this numbers in image... and the math to got '3000 chaos on average'

someone can explain me?

ty

okay 100000 crafting attempts and we got 29 hits (+t1 str +t1 attributes) so on average it will be 100000/29

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: