[3.14 viable]fire crit AoF Elemental Hit Ranger (All class)

gossip, two crafting in progress

ignore the price at short bow, just a lucky annulment. But should craft a good T1 bofore slamming "+1 socketed gem" , now cleaned the shit prefix for more space for multi-mod

the Harbinger row may be annulment or suffix cannot be changed and then scour

The best bow i would say Synthesis +gem level implicit , some good affix plus Delve specific +Dex gem SUFFIX (+STR gem would also work? +level to Empower), and then may be slam "+1 socketed gem" PREFIX and then craft +2 socketed support gem PREFIX. That would be +6/7 gem level
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VTdUU4zduw sry guys i die once becouse i rush.....enjoy!!!

another uber elder down

same setup as page 5

https://youtu.be/9ptZUYuECFo

edit: now 18 kills

1 in 3.7.4
1 in 3.7.4b
3 in 3.7.4c
4 in 3.7.4d
1 in 3.7.5
5 in 3.7.5b
2 in 3.7.5c
1 in 3.7.5d
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

Zuletzt bearbeitet von neohongkong um 05.09.2019, 08:31:02

yet it is not my idea but somehow i can use this glove as i don't need any res from glove. May be the source of curse

https://youtu.be/BsP-n9tRu8s

Uber Atziri down, got my first Atziri's Reflection

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-stash/neohongkong/a4a26f38716c9e0c9e7a687e75001016de9939da9076992e22457d049aea8b03/18

can i ask why are better Atziri's Step and dont use yellow boots with res and mov speed?
Zuletzt bearbeitet von DAINCEPUTNOU um 12.08.2019, 20:32:42
"
DAINCEPUTNOU schrieb:
can i ask why are better Atziri's Step and dont use yellow boots with res and mov speed?

10 c unique verse rare that up to few ex?

Yes, i would like to have legacy Onslaught boot as min-max, but for the starting point of a build the unique boot have 30MS, life and defensive roll, high evasion rating. It is pretty much the best budget version.

You can even use Oskarm and a rare Poacher's Mark ring and a Windshriek, but the cost of such ring may expensive

----
edit:

another lucky vaal

Zuletzt bearbeitet von neohongkong um 13.08.2019, 08:08:01
wat elder give me now

btw elemental hit is crazy build ty for y hard work this build is aswome
Zuletzt bearbeitet von DAINCEPUTNOU um 19.08.2019, 05:38:41
if i change kaom heart with
Spoiler
Rarity: Unique
Loreweave
Elegant Ringmail
--------
Armour: 377