[3.14 viable]fire crit AoF Elemental Hit Ranger (All class)

"
dimkamarket schrieb:

And what a pantheon, and whether it is necessary to kill all the bandits?

If you like, Alira is a good starter option, have res and crit. At end game, however, 2 skill points can be used to reach a jewel slot instead, which a good jewel sometimes gave you more modifier than Alira .

I really don't care Pantheon since GGG killed off CWDT +IC, Blood Rage interaction (and i personally don't use Blood Rage , one less thing (degen) to be care of), so not really different to use which major god and minor god. I use quite often for reduce reflect for some map, or regain life flask charge for Deadeye and doing lab trial.
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
added more itemlink to page 1
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

Since everyone were double vaaling the helmet and it would be a huge investment (or a big gambling due to low success rate of vaaling) to have EH enchantments before vaal, it seem "Flesh and Stone", Dash enchantments introduced today (3.7.4) are nice too as an extra little investment (or a little raise on the bet)

Zuletzt bearbeitet von neohongkong um 25.07.2019, 04:34:36
Spoiler
Rarity: UniqueFrostfernoLeather Hood--------Quality: +20% (augmented)Evasion Rating: 626 (augmented)--------Requirements:Level: 60Dex: 46--------Sockets: R-R-B-G --------Item Level: 71--------Elemental Hit deals 40% increased Damage--------+3 to Level of Socketed Fire Gems+3 to Level of Socketed Cold GemsSocketed Gems are Supported by Level 30 Cold to Fire500% increased Evasion Rating60% increased Mana Regeneration Rate+30% to Fire and Cold Resistances--------Embrace your burning ambition.Embrace your frozen heart.You will be transformed.--------

can y do a video with this build to 3.7? btw this helm is good for this build?
Zuletzt bearbeitet von DAINCEPUTNOU um 25.07.2019, 21:15:05
"
DAINCEPUTNOU schrieb:
Spoiler
Rarity: UniqueFrostfernoLeather Hood--------Quality: +20% (augmented)Evasion Rating: 626 (augmented)--------Requirements:Level: 60Dex: 46--------Sockets: R-R-B-G --------Item Level: 71--------Elemental Hit deals 40% increased Damage--------+3 to Level of Socketed Fire Gems+3 to Level of Socketed Cold GemsSocketed Gems are Supported by Level 30 Cold to Fire500% increased Evasion Rating60% increased Mana Regeneration Rate+30% to Fire and Cold Resistances--------Embrace your burning ambition.Embrace your frozen heart.You will be transformed.--------

can y do a video with this build to 3.7? btw this helm is good for this build?

I have a potato PC thus unable to record my deathless Shaper and max level Queen room run, Mastermind run etc.

For uber elder, it purely my fault of dodging , thus i haven't beat it since the death of Poet Pen VD build

For helmet, it seem someone selling legacy Frostinferno (or Heatshiver) with low ilvl (as low as 20~40), which work better when vaaling, but yes it is good for this build. the +gem level worths as 2 links to make it a quasi-7link helmet .

But yes, your lab enchantment is the second best option

Zuletzt bearbeitet von neohongkong um 26.07.2019, 05:52:55
hi guys here is my pob for elemental hit deadeye https://pastebin.com/qFBTypCN

dmg 3mil i beat all guardians, shaper,i dont try yet elder idk something missing i dont know wat

neohongkong can you tell me if i need other quiver or other items pls let me know..i think i can to dmg more hight then it is now

neohongkong i send you to pm text can y replay to my question on pm?
"
DAINCEPUTNOU schrieb:
neohongkong i send you to pm text can y replay to my question on pm?

I don't like to reply message in PM. But i would say say, the build need curse / Wave of Conviction for even more dps, but it also make the build even less gem socket available.

May be Assassin's Mark (or Poacher's Mark?) on Hit ring is one of the solution, or weapon swap and socket Orb of Storm, curse on hit as link

Or that 3-socket quiver if getting more res in rare.

Ok, finally Uber elder down with 4 portal (3 deaths with one silly death). legacy 6L Chin Sol, legacy not corrupted legacy Frostferno

it is a mess of fight of flask management with Deadeye, but turn out Haste, Precision, Sand stance in Flesh and Stone is pretty much good dps combo, even without flask on for Deadeye.

Only have 5L non-legacy Chin Sol, so unable to tell it is viable with non-legacy gear with my skill level or not.

But Uber Elder it pretty much practice make perfect type, just Dash out of Elder freeze zone and no need to use Koam's Root

Here is the gear, jewels can be found in video

Zuletzt bearbeitet von neohongkong um 26.07.2019, 17:30:44
If people accept that video quality, i will start recording , using non-legacy gear certainly

T14 Dark Forest

https://youtu.be/95Y_q0p66Ho

T16 Chimera

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NYvkknNaS8

Gear
Spoiler
Almost the same as Deadeye in the previous post in this page, but Vaal Grace instead of Haste and

Zuletzt bearbeitet von neohongkong um 28.07.2019, 12:59:37

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: